PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate!!

Sky
01-18-2003, 03:56 PM
Last night going downhill on countryhills around CO-OP a 6th Gen Accord(recognise the front) came up hard on my ass about like a foot close! I was on the right lane going speed limit(60km/h) and I was like"Whats this guy thinking?" Since I'm a nice guy I didn't hard brake on him, instead I pull down to 2nd gear and I slowed down even more!! That guy got pissed(from my slow speed on the right lane)and he stepped on it and went for a lane change. I saw him and since I was in 2nd gear around 55km/h "ok you think your so fast?" I stepped on it and he just had NO chance of passing me. Alittle after 3rd gear I was already about 2 car length in front. I quickly slowed back down and that guy didn't even bother going fast anymore :)

Now the BEST part!!!
Later on I found out it was a 6th Gen Accord Coupe V6!!!!!!!!!!!! haha:guns: :rofl:

ramminghard
01-18-2003, 05:05 PM
People tailgating me makes me soo mad! Has caused vairous road rage incidents in the past. I will not hesitate to slam on the brakes and see who is paying the bills.

Great job. Way to really piss him off!!

jdmakkord
01-18-2003, 05:36 PM
old v6 accords arent that fast. Theres plenty of single cam 4cyl's that run far quicker. All that extra weight and only like 30hp

Sky
01-18-2003, 05:48 PM
6th Gen accord coupe yields 200HP :)

SilverRex
01-18-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Sky
6th Gen accord coupe yields 200HP :)

was it a guy or girl driving it?

tegdream
01-18-2003, 06:23 PM
6th Gen accord coupe yields 200HP

as well as an automatic transmission ;)

Sky
01-18-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by SilverRex

was it a guy or girl driving it?

It was a guy.

SilverRex
01-18-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Sky

It was a guy.

a guy? thre goes our image.. for that price he could of gotten better cars outthere.. hehe I wonder if it was the new accord v6 would it make a difference.. probablly not if its the same guy driving it.

:D

szw
01-19-2003, 12:13 AM
If it was beigeish, looked lowered, with a kit (factory body kit maybe)...think I saw him in the NW too...driving very erratically through traffic

SmelltheRubber
01-19-2003, 01:43 AM
Hmm,I wonder if that guy will come to the site and apologize...

Sky
01-19-2003, 02:48 AM
I remember very clearly that its BONE stock...
haha maybe I should apologize raping his V6 with my 4 banger :)

van
01-20-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Sky
I remember very clearly that its BONE stock...
haha maybe I should apologize raping his V6 with my 4 banger :)

you raped him by not letting him pass you?

Impreza
01-20-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by defekt1

:werd: hahahahahahahahahahha

Sky
01-20-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by defekt1

Thats just the way I like to say it? Is there a problem with that? :dunno:

GTS Jeff
01-20-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Sky

Thats just the way I like to say it? Is there a problem with that? :dunno: Rape - The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

dictionary.com

AzN_SoL
01-20-2003, 08:31 PM
was it a little chinese dude.. and the car was uhmm.. that beige color.. and had a autozeal sticker on the gas cap.. and one of his headlights are either 1 superbright the other stock... or one of them is burned out...

Sky
01-20-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
Rape - The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

dictionary.com

I see. I bet you say "FUCK" 10 times more than I say "RAPE"

Fuck - To have sexual intercourse with.
To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.

Dictionary.com

GTS Jeff
01-20-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Sky

I see. I bet you say "FUCK" 10 times more than I say "RAPE"

Fuck - To have sexual intercourse with.
To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.

Dictionary.com so ull understand when i tell u to fuck off.

Nix87
01-20-2003, 09:40 PM
There's the advantage of driving an SUV anyone tailgates they get a nice hitch mark in there bumper :thumbsup:

Nick

gpomp
01-20-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Sky
Last night going downhill on countryhills around CO-OP a 6th Gen Accord(recognise the front) came up hard on my ass about like a foot close! I was on the right lane going speed limit(60km/h) and I was like"Whats this guy thinking?" Since I'm a nice guy I didn't hard brake on him, instead I pull down to 2nd gear and I slowed down even more!! That guy got pissed(from my slow speed on the right lane)and he stepped on it and went for a lane change. I saw him and since I was in 2nd gear around 55km/h "ok you think your so fast?" I stepped on it and he just had NO chance of passing me. Alittle after 3rd gear I was already about 2 car length in front. I quickly slowed back down and that guy didn't even bother going fast anymore :)

Now the BEST part!!!
Later on I found out it was a 6th Gen Accord Coupe V6!!!!!!!!!!!! haha:guns: :rofl:

Do you have a point to this story or you just have nothing better to do than to post stupid stuff on the net?

Sky
01-20-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by gpomp

Do you have a point to this story or you just have nothing better to do than to post stupid stuff on the net?

Nothing beater to do. :) Stupid? probably if you think so. :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
01-20-2003, 11:40 PM
haha sky i was jfwy...u kept setting yourself up hahaha

RiceCake
01-20-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
Rape - The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

dictionary.com

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DAMN Sky, you're turning into the new aged Gavin. :rofl:

eightfive
01-21-2003, 02:36 AM
i gotta see ur car..i have a white one..

Sky
01-21-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by eightfive
i gotta see ur car..i have a white one..

I will be getting more mods for the car.... then I will post more pics. :) just goto one of our Wed meets at Chinook :thumbsup:

Hipermax_d
01-21-2003, 06:37 PM
be like the initial d integra type r driver and do a left foot brake lightly while keeping your right foot on the acclerator.
they see your red lights and slow down a little

ExitSpeed
01-28-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Hipermax_d
be like the initial d integra type r driver and do a left foot brake lightly while keeping your right foot on the acclerator.
they see your red lights and slow down a little

Where is an ITR in Intial D? The red FWD car in the Gumtape match? That was a EG6 Honda Civic.

ExitSpeed
01-28-2003, 12:08 PM
Double Post Deleted

hjr
01-28-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Nix87
There's the advantage of driving an SUV anyone tailgates they get a nice hitch mark in there bumper :thumbsup:

Nick

tail gating. he he he. It was slippery on sunday up here in edmonton and my dad was coming home from cdn. tire when he came up to a light. The light turned red so he stoped then Bang, a little isuzu destroyed itself on my dads bumper (he drives a 95 chev 3/4 ton) So the car is totaled and there is like 2 scratches in my dads bumper. Funny shit i tell you.