PDA

View Full Version : In theory what is easier?

CryoCarnage
06-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Heh this shouldnt start a flame war. Hopefully.This was brought up many tiems so far. Anyway what is easier. In theory. Convert FWD 2 RWD, FWD 2 AWD, RWD 2 AWD, RWD 2 FWD (last one no point to it hahah)

statick
06-12-2005, 10:35 AM
not too sure wuts easier but the only one i've seen is fwd to rwd on a del sol and a prelude.

Supa Dexta
06-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Depends on the car really.. Some cars can be swapped for awd as they have relatives that are awd, so it can more of a staight forward swap.. Other cars may have parts available and the space to convert to rwd.. Others may not have any hope of changing, without extensive modification and custom parts...

As for the easiest? awd to one.. I'm sure you can just un hook a couple of things, bam.. one or the other, cost=free...

:)

CryoCarnage
06-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Depends on the car really.. Some cars can be swapped for awd as they have relatives that are awd, so it can more of a staight forward swap.. Other cars may have parts available and the space to convert to rwd.. Others may not have any hope of changing, without extensive modification and custom parts...

As for the easiest? awd to one.. I'm sure you can just un hook a couple of things, bam.. one or the other, cost=free...

:)

Heh i love the idea of getting rid of AWD so you can get FWD haHAHAHAHAHHAHA