PDA

View Full Version : Hey, need some help with Chinese or Thai lettering.

ecstasy_civic
06-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I need to finalize my tattoo and just need to decide which lettering to choose.

Anyone know of a site or have any idea where I might be able to see what the letters look like?

thanks

jumperman8
06-12-2005, 12:43 PM
just google, type int he type of Character you want, example, Chinese Charaters, lol, and it should come up, obviously do a image search:thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
06-12-2005, 12:45 PM
I tried that lol
Apparently im really out of it when it comes to computers or im blind.

Ill try again, thanks.

~Leah~
06-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Careful who helps you out. I've heard some bad stories about people pretending to give designs that say what the person wants but they really say "I'm gay" or something like that... lol

ecstasy_civic
06-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
Careful who helps you out. I've heard some bad stories about people pretending to give designs that say what the person wants but they really say "I'm gay" or something like that... lol

:rofl:
Nah, its a friend whos doing it lol

And I got it all figured out after searching google:banghead:

BebeAphrodite
06-12-2005, 08:12 PM
I know someone who asked a random person in new Asia to write the character he was looking for and when I looked at it, a stroke was missing. He later went on to get a phrase written on his arm, this time it was right but the calligraphy was really bad. The characters looked as if a 5 year old had written them.

I had another friend who had a monk write out his characters - it looked really good.