PDA

View Full Version : Database of cars, a website... OPINIONS!!

xero18
01-18-2003, 11:30 PM
Hello, I am going to build a website that's going to hold pictures of cars. I am mainly going towards only putting in rare and unique cars, but if I do get enough responses I may put in others.

So please, I need your opinions on what to do. I am going to make links on the left and then organize the pictures as I have the arleady. The Mercedes F400 is clickable so that you can see more pictures of that car, is that a good idea? Please, reply with your opinions on if this is a good idea or if I should just stop right now.

Thanks for your time, oh yeah the URL is...

http://x.fasthost.tv/cars.html

Once again, thank you.

D'z Nutz
01-18-2003, 11:47 PM
Well, for a start, you could put what the cars are actually called and who made it...

xero18
01-18-2003, 11:50 PM
Ok, that's true and I will fix that ASAP. Well you do know the name of the mercedes, but Yes, I will add their names and who made them.

Thank you...

Need more comments...

___2PaC___
01-19-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Well, for a start, you could put what the cars are actually called and who made it...

:werd:
:werd: :werd: :werd:

xero18
01-19-2003, 11:55 PM
OK, I'm going to work on the site tomorrow when I wake up. It's going to be organized a lot better and WILL have the names of the cars. Thank you so far on the comments, keep 'em coming!

mwmhong
01-20-2003, 08:39 AM
Nice pictures of cars, but it's more of a gallery/collection than a true database. :)

xero18
01-20-2003, 04:54 PM
Yes, that's true.

Update - I have someone that's going to whip up a nice layout for me, we'll see how it goes and I'll post back!! :)