PDA

View Full Version : Guess who got hit AGAIN!!!!

CSMRX7
06-13-2005, 08:37 PM
So I finally got my SIR back from the shop on Friday, so I took my RX7 in for a little maintanace work tday.

I got it back and as I pull out of the parking lot I got rearended.

This is the 3rd time in 3 months.

First time in the RX7 but I have really bad luck.

It isn't bad, the rear bumper cover just needs to be replaced but it really sucks cause the car is perfact.

What the hell am I doing wrong.

88CRX
06-13-2005, 08:40 PM
fuck that sucks :thumbsdow i swear your cursed or something

for a second i thought it was your sir for the third time lol.

you bringing the sir to the meet then :dunno:

ZorroAMG
06-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Bad things tend to happen in 3's....you may be in the clear :)

CSMRX7
06-13-2005, 08:48 PM
I hope this is it. Its funny cause the shop that worked on it today offered to buy it off me for a pretty reasonable price.

God what a rollercoaster!!!

7thgenvic
06-13-2005, 08:49 PM
ewww, that totally sucks! well at least you know who did it, and we don't have to see a post of another Hit and Run

googe
06-13-2005, 10:00 PM
it must have something to do with the blasphemy of owning something nice like the rx7 and also driving a civic...the gods are upset with you :thumbsup:

JAYMEZ
06-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Looks like you need to get a body kit dude , just think of it as a blessing in disguise ...

DJ Lazy
06-13-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Bad things tend to happen in 3's....

Ain't that the truth...

1. I got backed into in a parking lot ... $3000 damage
2. Credit Card Problems
3. Engine Overheating....

All in the matter of 1 week...

Its been all gravy since then.. :D Minus my bedroom flooding with this rain.... :whipped:

CSMRX7
06-14-2005, 02:01 PM
So I got the appraisal done today. Not too bad, $700 just needs the paint touched up from where she scuffed it.

The pro is that I get another scuff taken care of for free, and I can take care of another small scratch while it is in for repairs.

What really sucks is the girl that hit me is bitchin about the quote and wants me to get other appraisals.

I told her I don't care if someone does it cheaper I will still come back here after I get the appraisal and have them do it.

She is complaining that she has the right to tell who fixes it!!! sO SCREW HER!!!

My insurance is gonna handle it now!!

Chester
06-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Maybe someone is paying these people to hit you haha

heavyD
06-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by CSMRX7
She is complaining that she has the right to tell who fixes it!!! sO SCREW HER!!!

My insurance is gonna handle it now!!

Ha Ha. That's like the tard who hit me with his 87 tempo. He knew he fucked up and there were witnesses and he wanted to pay me cash rather than go through insurance. Two estimates were $2500 and one was $3000. The guys says "I definately want to go with the $2500 estimates". I told the guy that I would choose the shop (Maranello) and he could pay for the damages to the insurance companies not me.

CSMRX7
06-14-2005, 02:15 PM
The funniest part is she wants to go to the police so she can get her 3 estimates.

I told her to make sure that she tells them that when she hit me that she didn't have her license with her too!!!

I wonder if she will still go to the police LOL.

Oh well if she does, she will probably screw herself even worse!!

rmk
06-14-2005, 02:17 PM
sucks to hear, hope you get it better soon.

5hift
06-14-2005, 02:23 PM
I know how you feel, when I got my prelude it was in perfect condition, and within a winter, its scuffed up on both bumpers and has a lot of door dings thanks to our UofC parking lots.

heavyD
06-14-2005, 03:17 PM
The funniest part is she wants to go to the police so she can get her 3 estimates.

I told her to make sure that she tells them that when she hit me that she didn't have her license with her too!!!

I wonder if she will still go to the police LOL.

Oh well if she does, she will probably screw herself even worse!!

Damage under $1000 does not require a police sticker.

Lo)2enz0
06-14-2005, 05:43 PM
wow, i remember when you posted the second time you got hit. When I first opened this thread I thought is was the same one until I looked at the posted date. sorry to hear about that, always look at it in the positive way. Like me blowning my head gasket. I justsaid to myself , now i have a reason to get my head re-built.

D'z Nutz
06-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

Its been all gravy since then.. :D Minus my bedroom flooding with this rain.... :whipped:

Don't you get it man? The flooding is the start of a new cycle of 3's! You're not in the clear yet!

finboy
06-14-2005, 06:15 PM
that sucks man, if she causes hassle, feel free to grab your neck in agony and see if she still wants to fuck around :rofl:

CSMRX7
06-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by finboy
that sucks man, if she causes hassle, feel free to grab your neck in agony and see if she still wants to fuck around :rofl:

LOL god idea

DJ Lazy
06-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Don't you get it man? The flooding is the start of a new cycle of 3's! You're not in the clear yet!

:eek: :eek:
You Lie!!!!!!!!!:whipped: ;)

izzoblitzo
06-14-2005, 07:06 PM
ouch.. talk about bad luck! sorry to hear dude!:banghead:

CSMRX7
06-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Now the question is do I shave the rear emblems or leave them on.

People are pretty confused as it is when they see it wthout emblems I could probably tell them it was whatever car I wanted.

88CRX
06-14-2005, 11:07 PM
Now the question is do I shave the rear emblems or leave them on.

People are pretty confused as it is when they see it wthout emblems I could probably tell them it was whatever car I wanted.

ya.... its a ferarri :bigpimp:

AllGoNoShow
06-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Who was your quote from...

If shes bitching about price, goto National get a quote, then goto Maranellos and get one ;), see if she will make up her mind then.

CSMRX7
06-15-2005, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Who was your quote from...

If shes bitching about price, goto National get a quote, then goto Maranellos and get one ;), see if she will make up her mind then.

My quote was from Concours, They did a nice job with my civic, and to be honest I think their prices are fair.

Z_Fan
06-15-2005, 07:27 AM
^

Concours is good.

If you're selling your RX7, how much you want for it? I've always had a soft spot for those cars. Was going to buy a new one in 1994 (A blue one) but never did...

CSMRX7
06-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
^

Concours is good.

If you're selling your RX7, how much you want for it? I've always had a soft spot for those cars. Was going to buy a new one in 1994 (A blue one) but never did...

pmed u

RiceCake
06-15-2005, 04:48 PM
I guess I'm not alone with having shit for luck...

Sorry to hear about your ride.