PDA

View Full Version : anther porsche crashed!!!!

-KiTtY- boo
06-14-2005, 12:07 AM
so on my way home from work today around 9:30ish, as i was exiting barlow trail onto crowchild south, right on the bridge, this guy, from wut it looks like, smashed his porsche right into the railing, prolly from takin the turn to fast:dunno: but the hole front end was smashed to shit, the was nothin left of it but the spare tire.... it was very very sad... he looked like he was gonna jump off the bridge cause he was soo mad...

hockeybronx
06-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Yeah I was heading up Crowchild north and I saw it, I think it was black right? The fire trucks were there taking care of him...ah someday soon that'll be me!

Not sure what happened though, he looked like he was facing the wrong direction...probably lost control:banghead:

BerserkerCatSplat
06-14-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
Yeah I was heading up Crowchild north and I saw it, I think it was black right? The fire trucks were there taking care of him...ah someday soon that'll be me!

You crashing the car, or you helping the guy out? ;)

Haha, kidding!

Yeah, sad thing that nice cars get wrecked, but that's a fact of life. :(

BlkMaxima
06-14-2005, 12:24 AM
Lol I woulda jumped of the bridge, I felt like almost jumping off a bridge when I crashed a car worth not even one 1/8th of what that is worth!! I wouldn't know how to feel, should I cry, be angry, be calm, etc. ????:dunno:

FiveFreshFish
06-14-2005, 12:27 AM
Barlow & Crowchild don't intersect. :dunno:

BlkMaxima
06-14-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

LOL ya, unless you live in a magical version of calgary like Kitty Boo:nut:

-KiTtY- boo
06-14-2005, 12:42 AM

Not sure what happened though, he looked like he was facing the wrong direction...probably lost control:banghead:
ya it was black and facing the wrong direction

Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
LOL.... OPS sorry i ment bowtrail... havent slept well since SCN, exhausted from all the standing and wakin up early and shit

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BlkMaxima
[B]

LOL ya, unless you live in a magical version of calgary like Kitty Boo

:rofl: thanks alot roy

rage2
06-14-2005, 08:13 AM
What kinda porsche was it?

LowRiderHD2000
06-14-2005, 09:37 AM
What kinda porsche was it?

Boxster. Lost control on the turn due to the rain.

-KiTtY- boo
06-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by LowRiderHD2000

Boxster. Lost control on the turn due to the rain.

rain?? from wut i remeber it stoped raining at 3 yesterday:dunno:
looked pretty dry to me:dunno:

06-14-2005, 11:09 AM
I saw that yestertday also went to get my camera but it was to late, the boxster had spun out but the roads werent wet, so he was givier pretty hard on that ramp, he hit the rear of the car also hope there wasnt any engine damage!:banghead:

megavolt
06-14-2005, 11:17 AM
It started raining again around 5:30... just as I was about to go look at a car. Stupid weather.

theken
06-14-2005, 11:31 AM
stupid people

GoChris
06-14-2005, 11:33 AM
I saw a broken down firefly on #2 on the weekend.

talonboi
06-14-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by GoChris
I saw a broken down firefly on #2 on the weekend. :whocares: :dunno:

BlkMaxima
06-14-2005, 03:37 PM
Ya WTF does that have to do with this thread?????:confused:

C4S
06-14-2005, 03:59 PM
anyone got .. pic? :(

crazydriver
06-14-2005, 10:23 PM
another nice car destroyed.. when will people learn fast cars are safe as long as u can control it :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Zero102
06-15-2005, 12:17 AM
Bah, it's a boxster. They're replaceable, at least it wasn't a nice porsche ;)

Kobe
06-15-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by crazydriver
another nice car destroyed.. when will people learn fast cars are safe as long as u can control it :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Why the hell do you guys always fucken bash, when a car is wrecked..

I'm sure you could not handle a Porsche, if the old guy with probobly more experiance couldn't..

googe
06-15-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Kobe

Why the hell do you guys always fucken bash, when a car is wrecked..

I'm sure you could not handle a Porsche, if the old guy with probobly more experiance couldn't..

217hp isnt exactly "too hot to handle" :nut:

Kobe
06-15-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by googe

My bad, ment it on all cars, like the enzo, and Carrera GT

djstefan
06-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by googe

Actually, being underpowered for it's grip could be a killer. Once you loose control in a turn, you're gone. At least if it had a powerfull engine, you could always save it in a nice power drift.

hockeybronx
06-15-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by djstefan

Actually, being underpowered for it's grip could be a killer. Once you loose control in a turn, you're gone. At least if it had a powerfull engine, you could always save it in a nice power drift.

Or maybe you could just save your stunting for a road that isn't a single lane overpass that's 30 feet up in the air with a guardrail as it's shoulder.:dunno:

CryoCarnage
06-15-2005, 06:32 PM

Or maybe you could just save your stunting for a road that isn't a single lane overpass that's 30 feet up in the air with a guardrail as it's shoulder.:dunno:
:werd: I remember back here there was a corvette stingray pretty much completely destroyed on an offramp. Such a sad day it was.

Zero102
06-15-2005, 09:26 PM
Yeah, it's way better to have too much power than too little, so once you start to lose it, you can mash the gas pedal, and break even more shit. Nice....

Boxster's are pretty neutral-handling cars, and are rather stable, even at speed. No offense, but you have to do something pretty stupid to crash one like that on city streets.

/////AMG
06-16-2005, 06:31 AM
Atleast it isn't a Carrera GT. End of.

nich148_9
06-19-2005, 10:58 AM
I saw this one too. I nearly cried! I love Porsches and when people treat them with no respect, it makes me mad.