PDA

View Full Version : Summer positions available

RickDaTuner
06-14-2005, 11:36 AM
JSA Building Services is looking for housekeepers to work at the Rocky Mountain YMCA

if you are interested Please Pm me your resume,
you can also fax a cover letter and resume to

1 403 609-6621

or

email it to [email protected]

we are looking for people to work from 9-4 or 1-8, 5 days a week!.
on site staff housing is available. all meals are also included with Employment, no experience neccesary but some is always welcome. we do require you to live on site as this is in Kananaskis Country. You must also provide either a RCMP back ground check or a CPS equivalent

pay is $12.50/hr depending on experience

summer postion begins June 20 and goes through to August 31

access to horses, canoes, climbing wall. highropes course! all free of charge! this job is like going to summer camp and being paid to go!!

Kobe
06-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Ahhh, tempted, but anyways i can get June 27th off, as i got a Diploma and then July 19th, as it is my 18th birthday :D

statick
06-14-2005, 01:09 PM
is it possible to start this job later than june 20th....say around july 13th???

RickDaTuner
06-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
Ahhh, tempted, but anyways i can get June 27th off, as i got a Diploma and then July 19th, as it is my 18th birthday :D

I think we could work something out for those days; If you havent sent in your resumé please do so, we are very flexible in terms of work days and hours, its a very relaxed job, but it has its moments, i guess like any other:thumbsup:

RickDaTuner
06-14-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by statick
is it possible to start this job later than june 20th....say around july 13th??? July 13th is when the camp is in Full swing, so that would be a bit to late to start some one new;)