PDA

View Full Version : Any ECA (or EC) users....

lastprodigy
06-14-2005, 06:31 PM
do you find that you rage more ????? i had a couple other questions but cant remember them ill post em later

Wildcat
06-14-2005, 09:17 PM
HAH.... no

TrevorK
06-15-2005, 08:00 AM
It's all in your head if you do - there's nothing in the stack to cause that.

lastprodigy
06-15-2005, 12:40 PM
doesnt it make you edgy at all or anything?

SUPRAPHAT
06-15-2005, 03:22 PM
Um , actually yes it does make you more edgy.

I found that I get really irritaded with people when I'm taking the stack. Nothing to be really concerned about, just remember that when you get irritated you are more than likely only irritated cus of the pills.

Jason

lastprodigy
06-15-2005, 05:48 PM
ok thanks, ill need some more soon ill call you soon man

codo
06-15-2005, 10:42 PM
so its like PMS cept you just need to pop a pill and its for a dude...wow how shitty. haha while you are taking these do you get bad mood swings possibly watch the titanic alot and walk on the beach and think about how cute your dog would look with lil boots on then cry yourself to sleep. If you have suffered from the symptoms above PLEASE stay off that stuff.

TrevorK
06-16-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by SUPRAPHAT
Um , actually yes it does make you more edgy.

I found that I get really irritaded with people when I'm taking the stack. Nothing to be really concerned about, just remember that when you get irritated you are more than likely only irritated cus of the pills.

Jason

Lack of self control or taking too many pills per dosage.

I've yet to see any friends get "more edgy" from taking ECA or EC/YC stack. I'll admit it happens, but not when you maintain your self control and don't go crazy on the dosage.

SUPRAPHAT
06-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Um your actually wrong

Yes you have to learn to control yourself in certain situations but the reason you have to do that is because IT DOES make you more edgy, jittery and irritable.

Check out any bodybuilding or supplements site and you'll see for yourself.

Jason

~Leah~
06-16-2005, 05:22 PM
You say Um a lot

Wildcat
06-16-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by codo
so its like PMS cept you just need to pop a pill and its for a dude...wow how shitty. haha while you are taking these do you get bad mood swings possibly watch the titanic alot and walk on the beach and think about how cute your dog would look with lil boots on then cry yourself to sleep. If you have suffered from the symptoms above PLEASE stay off that stuff.

kid; shut... the fuck... up.

~Leah~
06-16-2005, 09:25 PM
Tyler, are you PMSing?

lol... sorry... had to

TrevorK
06-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by SUPRAPHAT
Um your actually wrong

Yes you have to learn to control yourself in certain situations but the reason you have to do that is because IT DOES make you more edgy, jittery and irritable.

Check out any bodybuilding or supplements site and you'll see for yourself.

Jason

Myself and my friends who have taken a EC/ECA/YC type combination have never noticed the edginess you describe while taking the Ephedrine in dosages as high as 30-35mg/serving (I keep thinking the ideal dosage is typically 25mg?) 3 times / day.

The only people I've witnessed getting edgy are those who were edgy without ephedrine, or friend who decide to take 40+mg/serving (Which I think is way more than recommended and unsafe?).

lastprodigy
06-17-2005, 01:21 PM
im taking 24mg X 3 a day, it only happened the first day i was back on it though

SUPRAPHAT
06-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Well I was taking 24mg of Ephedrine 3x/day while on my cycle and almost everyone that I had sold the Ephedrine and Caffeien to had asked me if it made me easily irritated and it had.

I'm sure the stack can effect people differently but almost everyone I have seen on the stack has said that that was one of theri side effects to the stack.

And mixed with Alcohol, I found I got twice as irritated.

Jason

SUPRAPHAT
06-17-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
You say Um a lot

Um, no I don't!:D

Jason

bulaian
06-19-2005, 10:51 PM
nope, i just have tons more energy to burn in the gym