PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Gyration Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Das_Amaretto
06-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Like it sez, looking for the ultra suite as futureshop sells, with the small laptop-style keyboard, and in-the-air pointer mouse. If you have it and wanna sell it, let me know.

megavolt
06-15-2005, 07:30 PM
Heh... I've got one... 2 actually (1st set got... ate)... They're kind of cool for a HTPC if you can position the base station right.

Too bad, I saw a set at Cash Converters a couple of weeks ago for $25.

Das_Amaretto
06-15-2005, 07:59 PM
pm'd

frostyda9
06-15-2005, 10:23 PM
The one at Cash converters was keyboard and RF receiver, no mouse. If It doesn't work out with megavolt, I have the complete suite also. Mouse battery life is brutal with the Gyration, I had to go back to a USB mouse.

Das_Amaretto
06-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Yea, I used my buddy's and now remember we had to charge it up, but after 5 min.... it was good for what we needed. If you charge fully overnight, then how long does it approx last for?

frostyda9
06-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Das_Amaretto
Yea, I used my buddy's and now remember we had to charge it up, but after 5 min.... it was good for what we needed. If you charge fully overnight, then how long does it approx last for?

I found that even in standby mode (not even using it!) it would be dead in about 3 days. I guess the thing to do would be to dock it in the charger any time you aren't using it, and just hope there's no memory effect on the battery.

bump