PDA

View Full Version : Puerto Rico (vacation)

RickDaTuner
06-16-2005, 01:46 PM
anyone been there, I think I want to go there for my Next vacation, after going to Cancun last month I fell in love with the Caribbean sea....

haha I wanna be a Pirate Of The Caribbean.. arrrrgghhhhhh:rolleyes:

is it like mexico where there are all inclusive hotels, or should i expect to be paying 160 bucks a day on food? can anyone here recomend any good travel agencies that have decent deals and or packages

thanks

http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/beach.jpg

here's a shot from the hotel i stayed at in messico, just for reading the post:thumbsup:

colinderksen
06-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Puerto Rico was ok, but I would recommend Barbados. Next holiday I go on I will be returning to Barbados.

JordanLotoski
06-16-2005, 03:23 PM
i spent 12 days there, its was cool..old san juan was awesome, but was almost to americanized..12 days was way to much.

no all inclusive hotels, we ate at like subway and chilis everyday 12 days cost us 3300 per person with flights.

el_fefes
06-16-2005, 03:33 PM
I've been there, and it's awesome...I'd recommend the Condado Plaza as your hotel.:bigpimp:

lint
06-17-2005, 12:11 AM
Been there and stayed in a little fishing town on the NE Coast, had great empanadas for breakfast every day. It is very americanized, but there are plenty of things to see and do. And the snorkeling there is first class.

RickDaTuner
06-17-2005, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by lint
Been there and stayed in a little fishing town on the NE Coast, had great empanadas for breakfast every day. It is very americanized, but there are plenty of things to see and do. And the snorkeling there is first class.

sweeet the snorkling is one of the things i was looking for:thumbsup:

thanks for the input guys

SiG Baby
06-17-2005, 02:08 PM
You should try Belize. Its on the carribean sea and it is very affordable. Excellent snorkling and a world renound scuba site. There are no all inclusives and the people ar every poor, but it is absolutly the most beautiful place I have ever been.

Kirbs17
06-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Cuba was better... Try Paradisus in Varadero!!