PDA

View Full Version : Crashed Fairlady!!!!!!!!!

jegger69
06-16-2005, 10:45 PM
So me my friend and his brother just got his 89 fairlady TT we left my buddys house where it had arrived from vancouver just previous today, 20 min l8r were at the mall when some @sshole backs out of his stall and Smokes us!!!!!!!!!! 20 min after he got his fairlady!!!! after all that time waiting to get it from japan!!! i thought he waz gonna kill that guy who hit us!!!!

AcuraTl
06-16-2005, 10:46 PM
FUCK impossible to find parts 2 omg...

Mad$ella
06-16-2005, 10:47 PM
That really sucks!

DannyO
06-16-2005, 10:48 PM
:eek: ...holy shit that fuckin sucks, but if you got witnesses then it should be settled as 100% at fault to the truck guy.

futurecivic
oh that is harsh i guess that guy is going to pay a pretty penny for those parts

wildrice
dayum. that sucks. how bad is the damage?

jegger69
06-16-2005, 10:50 PM
Rear driver side 1/4 pannel is fucked and a bit of dammage on his AMG deep dish wheel

FastFord
06-16-2005, 11:04 PM
is he the guy that got his from import concern? that was a nice car. poor guy.

i wouldnt want a car with the word "fair lady" or just "lady" on it but it was nice

jegger69
06-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Nope diffrent car

jegger69
06-16-2005, 11:17 PM
PIC

2002civic
06-17-2005, 12:40 AM
not a bad car, hopefully he doesnt drive it like most of the jdm owners in leth flying around corners and acting like idiots

jegger69
06-17-2005, 01:37 AM
Flying around corners acting like idiots>? u mean drifting? and if u knew something about cars u would know that a fairlady is not a drift car such as an s13~! are you one of those guys who drives civics and cavi;s with mufflers and underglow, who sit's at Mr. lube and call them self a "street racer"? If you are ur just as big of a so called idiot as those "jdm owners" who go flying arond corners and what not,

BlkMaxima
06-17-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by jegger69
Flying around corners acting like idiots>? u mean drifting? and if u knew something about cars u would know that a fairlady is not a drift car such as an s13~! are you one of those guys who drives civics and cavi;s with mufflers and underglow, who sit's at Mr. lube and call them self a "street racer"? If you are ur just as big of a so called idiot as those "jdm owners" who go flying arond corners and what not,
Your a fucking goof, maybe if you read what he said you would understand that he wasn't saying that your friends doing that. Learn to read stupid!:banghead:

BlkMaxima
06-17-2005, 01:47 AM
Also, a fairlady could very easily be used to drift, they don't use them cause they are so expensive to repair. Hint the fact that most unsponsored drift cars dont look good!!!

Toms-SC
06-17-2005, 07:54 AM
IL +1

jegger69
06-17-2005, 12:36 PM
BlkMaxima ur a Fucktard hahahaha i know he didnt say my friend is doing that!!!! but i happen to be friends with 90% of the jdm owners in leth!!!!!! so CHEW ON MY DICK U RETARDED WASTE OF SKINN

jegger69
06-17-2005, 12:38 PM
Fairlady = 3500 lbs
s 13 = 2700 lbs
self explanitory:werd:

2002civic
06-17-2005, 12:42 PM
ya i have the riciest civic in lethbridge:rolleyes: and drifting around corners on city streets, great idea

sunfiredude
06-17-2005, 12:50 PM
drifting on public roads is stupid, and ricing out cars stupid too,

2002 civic is not one of the ricy civics that sit at mr lube, lol

he's got a nice clean civic, sometimes rare these days, i suppose you could say the same about my car...

sorry to hear about your buddy's ride...

Barking_Spidre
06-17-2005, 12:54 PM

Whoa, way to snap. Simmer down.:thumbsdow

Mr. Burns
06-17-2005, 01:02 PM
jegger69: pull your panties out of your ass.

decyphex
06-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Barking_Spidre

Whoa, way to snap. Simmer down.:thumbsdow

Right on man! Right on..

Lo)2enz0
06-17-2005, 01:06 PM

ha ha ha the sad thing is, I know exactly who you are talking about probably.

Shouldn't be a problem fixing it but the rims are a problem. I have been looking at a set of those and they are a decent penny for them

JCX
06-17-2005, 01:34 PM
BlkMaxima ur a Fucktard hahahaha i know he didnt say my friend is doing that!!!! but i happen to be friends with 90% of the jdm owners in leth!!!!!! so CHEW ON MY DICK U RETARDED WASTE OF SKINN

:english: :whocares: :closed:

mr.loco
06-18-2005, 09:12 PM
ouch i saw the fairlady today and its hurtin poor guy

beautiful car!!!!!
does any one know if the lip on the z is stock or aftermarket?

infected
06-19-2005, 01:00 AM
That's really ghey
shitty luck dude :thumbsdow

duffspec
06-19-2005, 01:08 AM
That is so ass! :thumbsdow

jegger69
06-19-2005, 09:40 PM
I dunno he thinks its bomex and i think it is stock areo but we dont know if it for sure it would take like 1 min to find out but im lazy lol

JCX
06-19-2005, 10:31 PM
So me my friend and his brother just got his 89 fairlady TT we left my buddys house where it had arrived from vancouver just previous today, 20 min l8r were at the mall when some @sshole backs out of his stall and Smokes us!!!!!!!!!! 20 min after he got his fairlady!!!! after all that time waiting to get it from japan!!! i thought he waz gonna kill that guy who hit us!!!!

Is his car Burgundy Red in color? My bro and I were in Lethbridge and saw a crashed up Fairlady that color.

Seanith
06-19-2005, 11:31 PM
Brutal.. why would parts be "hella expensive" though? In most cases couldn't USDM parts be used, or are you talking about the JDM specific shit?

GQBalla
06-19-2005, 11:45 PM
wow poor guy!

i hope you fix everythign up!

ACX
06-20-2005, 10:31 PM
yeah we saw that at canadian tire. Looked like he has no stereo. I didn't see any fairlady badges on it, Did they also have the 300 deal between the rear tails in Japan.. :dunno: Could have been the queludes..

Anyhoo interesting looking car.

p.s. watch out, you see the new Lethbridge city police cruiser?

http://www.montrealracing.com/albums/driftpractice/drift020.jpg

BubbaSTi
06-21-2005, 10:35 AM
I remember hearing that if there is an accident in a parking lot, then no one is at fault.

Although I guess if there are witnesses, then they can be proven to be at fault. Also, if some guy was speeding like an idiot, and he smokes another car causing extreme damage, then that guy would be sent to jail pretty quick.

2000_SI
06-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by BubbaSTi
I remember hearing that if there is an accident in a parking lot, then no one is at fault.

Although I guess if there are witnesses, then they can be proven to be at fault. Also, if some guy was speeding like an idiot, and he smokes another car causing extreme damage, then that guy would be sent to jail pretty quick.

Last time I checked, you dont get booked for getting in a serious car accident, unless of course your where DUI.
And I dont know who told you that parking lot rule, but parking lots are not exempt from regular traffic and collision laws. If you back into someones car in a parking lot, your at fault. its your responsibility to make sure none is comming before you backout

TEAMFaint
06-21-2005, 10:58 AM
Thats very untrue, unless they both back up at the same time, then its considered both their faults and then they usually dont file an insurance claim. My mothers van got hit in a parking lot a month ago when she was in the store. the guy waited outside till she came out. Damages cost $600, rear bumper paint and a new tail-light. Nice of the guy to stick around though :)

Seanith
06-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by TEAMFaint
Nice of the guy to stick around though :)

Yeah thats wicked.. once i saw some tool smoke some dudes truck and just shrugged and walked inside. I saw the owner of the truck and told him what happened, but he couldn't tell which dent/scratch was new since his truck was such a POS :rofl: