06-17-2005, 12:34 AM
looking to buy 2004 Mitsu Ralliart or 2002 and newer Honda Civic Sir hatch

must be 5spd no silver or red pm me what you got

d-UNiT
06-19-2005, 10:16 AM
bump

Nalgene
06-19-2005, 10:26 AM
those ralliarts are sweet. I love those lancers. Good luck.

Proyecto2000
06-19-2005, 06:53 PM
u should get a new 2005 Ralli Art, Mitsu is giving 0% financing till the end of june

d-UNiT
06-19-2005, 07:38 PM
i was thinking about that until my dad told me i shouldnt because mitsu is going bye bye

im going down to honda west tommorow, either do a 3-4 year lease on an sir, or do financing for 5-6 years..

it all depends on what rate i can get it depends on what they have on the lot and it depends what price they are selling them for

thanks for the heads up though

Proyecto2000
06-20-2005, 09:50 AM
u know what, I actually asked the sales men about the rumours of Mitsu. going bye bye and the guy told me they where all not true and he pointed out that if Mitsubishi motors was going under they would not be building new mitsubishi dealerships. ( he said there making 2 more in Edmonton and 1 in Calgary :dunno: ) but ya 0% for 60months is so tempting.....

d-UNiT
06-20-2005, 10:24 AM
they'll tell you anything to buy a car

trust me dude they wont be around for too much longer

i give em 2 years tops

mac_82
06-20-2005, 10:25 AM
I was in at Honda West a week or two ago and they didn't have any sir's in. I gave the guy my business card and told him to call me when they get one in! If you go there and see any let me know.

EK 2.0
06-20-2005, 10:40 AM
since you are looking at dealerships...

T&T Honda had I think 2 SiR Hatches...

heavyD
06-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by d-UNiT
they'll tell you anything to buy a car

trust me dude they wont be around for too much longer

i give em 2 years tops

Do you have insider information or something? Motor Trend has a current article about Mitsubishi and their problems and they say that Mitsubishi WILL survive as Japanese Banks & Japanese competitors will make sure of it. Mitsubishi motors will be a customer for Toyota's hybrid technology and all several of Chryslers's upcoming small & medium size cars will be built on the GS (next generation Lancer platform). I don't think two of the largest automakers in the world would be investing in Mitsubishi if they were going out of business.:rolleyes:

Japan isn't like North America where big companies just pack up and leave. They are very loyal even to competitors (Toyota is sympathetic to GM's current problems that make Mitsubishi's look minor) and if it ever came to the actual point that Mitsubishi Motors would go out of business you can garentee that Toyota would purchase them as that would strengthen their hold on the #2 spot of largest auto-makers in the world.

Mitsubishi's sales are up 30% over last year so far so things are picking up. I'll be buying a 2007 Lancer EVO to go with my wife's 2005 Ralliart and have no worries whatsoever.

AsianCaucasian
06-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
since you are looking at dealerships...

T&T Honda had I think 2 SiR Hatches...

one of them is an '02 with 95000 kms... its been smoked in and the interior is scratched up.

heavyD
06-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian

one of them is an '02 with 95000 kms... its been smoked in and the interior is scratched up.

Is that the one you test drove? How much did they want?

DarkDream
06-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Yeah i remember seeing a silver SIR hatch '02 i think they were selling it for around 21000.....

88CRX
06-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by DarkDream
Yeah i remember seeing a silver SIR hatch '02 i think they were selling it for around 21000.....

:rofl: good luck with that

d-UNiT
06-20-2005, 08:28 PM
hahahaha

you guys are sillllaaay

umm

i went to honda west today

drove a 2003 SiR, white one, with a body kit

mmm horrible body kit.. anyways.. the car was fucking amazing it was really responsive, the seats were so comfy and the ride was smoooth as hell, the only thing i didnt like was the stupid gauges wow wtf are those anyways, i think im gonna get one
the one i drove was 24gz,.. i think we all know im not gonna shell that out, but i think i found a good private sale, for a decent price,.. its silver, but I plan on getting someone around here to paint it, if they are nice enough (of course ill pay)... but ya thanks to everyone who suggested this car or gave any input about it, it was all really constructive and i think i have come to a decision

:whipped:

88CRX
06-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by d-UNiT
hahahaha

you guys are sillllaaay

umm

i went to honda west today

drove a 2003 SiR, white one, with a body kit

mmm horrible body kit.. anyways.. the car was fucking amazing it was really responsive, the seats were so comfy and the ride was smoooth as hell, the only thing i didnt like was the stupid gauges wow wtf are those anyways, i think im gonna get one
the one i drove was 24gz,.. i think we all know im not gonna shell that out, but i think i found a good private sale, for a decent price,.. its silver, but I plan on getting someone around here to paint it, if they are nice enough (of course ill pay)... but ya thanks to everyone who suggested this car or gave any input about it, it was all really constructive and i think i have come to a decision

:whipped:

thats awesome.... you should join up here http://s9.invisionfree.com/ep3alberta/index.php?act=idx and come out to one of our ep3 meets :thumbsup:

d-UNiT
06-20-2005, 08:36 PM
haha i probably will once i get everything good and settled, i really want to get it painted before anything

do you have any suggestions on mods?

Weapon_R
06-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Consider buying a color you like in the first place - buying one and painting it will reduce the value of the car, never look as good as a stock paintjob, and cost you thousands to do it right.

d-UNiT
06-20-2005, 08:47 PM
except that the only white one for sale in calgary at the moment is 24 grand with a horrible body kit that i do not want..

i actually dont plan on reselling the vehicle so if i buy it for the good price and paint it, im in it for the long haul.. but thanks for the input

i know it sounds so gay that i always want to paint the/a car

but the only colour i really like is white.

:banghead:

Weapon_R
06-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Unless your getting the silver one for 19-20g, i'd still take the 24g one or wait it out. Believe me, your car will bad with an aftermarket paint job unless you are willing to spend 4-5k to do it, and even then it will never look as good as stock. Your call though.

78si
06-20-2005, 08:55 PM
Dont paint it !! Trust me you will regret it!

d-UNiT
06-20-2005, 08:55 PM
well weapon i am getting for 19 or lower

but do you really think it wont work out too well?

i thought you vouched for illeagle, i asked him if he would do it you dont think he will do a good job?

7thgenvic
06-20-2005, 09:06 PM
http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=10374448&pgno=1

this one is pretty nice and you can probably haggle for the price

d-UNiT
06-20-2005, 09:07 PM
not a bad deal

but its got a bunch of mods that i dont really like, seems like theres a body kit and its been lowered and shit, not my style, i can lower my vehicle by sitting in it thank you very much ;)

88CRX
06-20-2005, 11:21 PM
you NEED to lower it lol.... it 4x4's stock

get the proper color and do not get it painted (says the person saving to paint his sir :D )

everyones right.... it wont look oem.

d-UNiT
06-20-2005, 11:32 PM
lol and yet youll still paint yours?

im not really worried about it lookin OEM

i cant find a white one, and i dunno its pretty much the only colour that i like... what colour do you have . and what colour do you wanna get it painted?