PDA

View Full Version : F*cking False Alarms

bspot
06-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Someone up the street had their car alarm going off about every 30 minutes from 11pm last night until 6:45 this morning. The worst part is you could hear the f*cker turning it off every once in a while (it wouldn't get through the full alarm cycle) yet the douche bag was obviously arming it again. :whipped: :banghead:

If I wasn't so tired it would have been a brick through the windsheild. Well not really.. but if it happens tonight I'm waking them up at 3am and showing them how to disconnect a car battery. :english:

GQBalla
06-20-2005, 10:38 AM
lol!
wow that would have been so annoying!!

smashy smashy

kenny
06-20-2005, 11:24 AM
his car will probably get stolen within a few days if he gets annoyed and unarms it overnight.

bspot
06-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by kenny
his car will probably get stolen within a few days if he gets annoyed and unarms it overnight.

I dunno man, if someone was setting it off hoping he'd disarm it, and the guy didn't care most of the time (It would go off for several minutes) you could just pop the hood and pull the siren out and be done with it. I think its just someone who's shock sensor is WAY too sensitive. When I got an alarm on my last car (before realizing they are totally useless) It falsed the first couple nights in the wind, so I turned the shock sensor all the way down. If someone opened the doors it would still go.

bspot
06-20-2005, 11:33 AM
I just realized something... if someone steals the car I won't have to listen to the f*cking alarm anymore. Any theives out there interested? PM me for an address. :rofl:

seer_claw
06-20-2005, 11:44 AM
One guy on my street had a simular problem with his alarm. SO I kindly wrote on his window in Permant marker a not so nice message about turning it off at night and hinting at brick and other large hard objects. Needless to say the alarm never went off again.