ronaldo
06-22-2005, 08:34 PM
how much does it weigh??

Mo Squared
06-23-2005, 12:20 AM
interested...but why are u selling it?

Neil4Speed
06-23-2005, 12:20 AM
A great seller guys, thanks again frank!

oddjob
06-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Thanks Neil!!

ronaldo, it weights about 8 pounds.

Anyways its sold to yeerj!

Z24_3.1
06-24-2005, 02:55 PM
wanna trade for a IBOOK G4 laptop?

Kor
06-24-2005, 06:00 PM
I tried to buy something from this guy before, he wanted me to pay via a money order or something then he would order and have DELL ship me the item directly.

I asked if I could meet him and buy the item personally because the above scenario is a common one for credit card fraud (people order you merchandise with a stolen cc in exchange for un-traceable cash or money orders). Kinda shady.

At first after this he said okay we could work it out, then after months of saying "I will have your laptop any day now" he just stopped responding to my PM's and ignores me.

If others have had good success then thats fine, just wanted to post my experience, I came to the conclusion that he was a bad seller. If I were you I would by all means buy such a laptop IF he is willing to deliver the goods in person and let you pay him at that time.

Z24_3.1
06-25-2005, 12:54 AM
^^^ shitty bro

oddjob
06-25-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Kor
I tried to buy something from this guy before, he wanted me to pay via a money order or something then he would order and have DELL ship me the item directly.

I asked if I could meet him and buy the item personally because the above scenario is a common one for credit card fraud (people order you merchandise with a stolen cc in exchange for un-traceable cash or money orders). Kinda shady.

At first after this he said okay we could work it out, then after months of saying "I will have your laptop any day now" he just stopped responding to my PM's and ignores me.

If others have had good success then thats fine, just wanted to post my experience, I came to the conclusion that he was a bad seller. If I were you I would by all means buy such a laptop IF he is willing to deliver the goods in person and let you pay him at that time.

I am sorry Kor for not contacting you, my PM box got cleared and you never did send me a reminder. I do get deals, so if you do still want something, I would be more than happy to get you whatever you want. I will be in Calgary early next month.

But please, do not whore my threads. Everytime I post something somebody always jumps to stupid conclusions, maybe you should listen to my previous buyers, I DO NOT USE STOLEN CCs!! Ask Neil what it says on the reciepts, its fully LEGIT and not billed to some random fellow.

Anyway this will be my last post, for heaven sakes I can't make a sale without people complaining and saying shit. If you don't want good deals then by all means go buy it elsewhere im not stopping you but stop posting false info in my FS threads.

pr0
06-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Oddjob works for Dell, he got me 0% financing on an Inspiron back in February.

Mo Squared
06-25-2005, 11:51 AM
If you can get a deal like this one again please let me know im very interested!!!

googe
06-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Kor

This is sort of what I was getting at in the other thread about him recently.

Originally posted by oddjob

I am sorry Kor for not contacting you, my PM box got cleared and you never did send me a reminder. I do get deals, so if you do still want something, I would be more than happy to get you whatever you want. I will be in Calgary early next month.

But please, do not whore my threads. Everytime I post something somebody always jumps to stupid conclusions, maybe you should listen to my previous buyers, I DO NOT USE STOLEN CCs!! Ask Neil what it says on the reciepts, its fully LEGIT and not billed to some random fellow.

Anyway this will be my last post, for heaven sakes I can't make a sale without people complaining and saying shit. If you don't want good deals then by all means go buy it elsewhere im not stopping you but stop posting false info in my FS threads.

While it might not be the best for us to jump to conclusions, surely you have to understand our position. The thing is, you are posting an item claiming it to be in your posession and slightly used, then shipping the buyer a brand new item directly from dell, obviously not the 'used' one in pictures. While doing that isnt really necessarily bad in itself, its bound to make people suspicious...
What would you think in that position? With the amount of fraud on the internet today, you cant blame people for being cautious of suspicious activity.

Anyway, I talked to oddjob a bit in PM several days ago and proposed an easy way for him to prove himself legit. He said he has no problem doing it, but that he took 2 weeks off for school which would make him unable to do anything until then. When he is back he can go through with it, and I'll make a post on here so we can clear his name, and I'll probably even buy stuff off of him :thumbsup:

oddjob
06-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Marketplace Rules

-Do not post if your post has nothing to do with the item
-Do not post if you have no intention of buying the item at the time of your post

Thanks for giving me a hard time selling my stuff. I won't be here selling anymore regardless.

googe, I will give you the email you wanted next week and that will be it. Mods can close this thread :closed: thanks

Chester
06-27-2005, 09:59 AM
nm, PM'ed