PDA

View Full Version : Shit Show gone Wrong

Pihsiak
06-21-2005, 12:17 AM
So I was walking my dog last night in Marda Loop when I heard this nasty revving around Macs. At first I thought it was a crotch rocket cuz there are a lot that go by there until I looked over and saw this 90ish Accord sitting there by the curb. He was just revving away like there was no tomorrow. So I waited for my dog, Taco, to do his business when someone in the alley behind Mac’s yelled out, “Light it up!!!”

Not wanting to disappoint, the Accord owner started spinning away….
He must have accidentally popped his clutch cuz the beast lurched forward. Normally this would be okay, except for the fact he forgot to straighten his wheel when he pulled up to the curb cuz all I saw was the car bouncing off the side of the road and back into the street. The sound, the throw distance… it was golden.

The people who were egging him on in the ally started laughing. I just started grabbing my gut and laughed with them. When he left, there was a deep cut in the concrete where the rim bounced off the curb… it definitely made my night.

Maybe I should go back and grab a photo of it

Edit: Holy crap, was busting around and found this thread. From where I was standing, all I saw were the tail lights and they looked like this one

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90688&highlight=accord

BlkMaxima
06-21-2005, 12:20 AM
HAHAHA Thats wicked:rofl:

Rav4Guy
06-21-2005, 12:23 AM
so the guy tried... and ended up curbing his wheels? what a noob ricer. Guess he won't be trying that stunt again.

1Avatar
06-21-2005, 12:27 AM
I heard the screeching and the revving - it was around midnight last night wasn't it? I'm pretty close and it was annoying as hell.

If the driver is on this board, you're a pro-star ricer, if the owner is on this board and you lent the car out to someone, time to take a baseball bat to their head :rofl:

I'm pretty close to Marda Loop, I'll grab some pics if I can find the spot.

ca2p3r
06-21-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Pihsiak
So I was walking my dog last night in Marda Loop when I heard this nasty revving around Macs. At first I thought it was a crotch rocket cuz there are a lot that go by there until I looked over and saw this 90ish Accord sitting there by the curb. He was just revving away like there was no tomorrow. So I waited for my dog, Taco, to do his business when someone in the alley behind Mac’s yelled out, “Light it up!!!”

Not wanting to disappoint, the Accord owner started spinning away….
He must have accidentally popped his clutch cuz the beast lurched forward. Normally this would be okay, except for the fact he forgot to straighten his wheel when he pulled up to the curb cuz all I saw was the car bouncing off the side of the road and back into the street. The sound, the throw distance… it was golden.

The people who were egging him on in the ally started laughing. I just started grabbing my gut and laughed with them. When he left, there was a deep cut in the concrete where the rim bounced off the curb… it definitely made my night.

Maybe I should go back and grab a photo of it

Edit: Holy crap, was busting around and found this thread. From where I was standing, all I saw were the tail lights and they looked his this one

do u know how many ricer accords there is in calgary with "euros"?

:bigpimp: :rofl:

3G
06-21-2005, 01:07 AM
i hope that wasn't you Def_3 :(

Rav4Guy
06-21-2005, 07:28 AM
guess those rims aren't as gold as they were before. if your going to show off.... I guess you better do it right.

legendboy
06-21-2005, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Pihsiak

Edit: Holy crap, was busting around and found this thread. From where I was standing, all I saw were the tail lights and they looked his this one

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

/////AMG
06-21-2005, 08:51 AM
so was it that guys (def_3)?

duffspec
06-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Hahahahah nothing like self ownage!!!

2002civic
06-21-2005, 12:41 PM
dam ricers:rofl:

?????
06-21-2005, 12:45 PM
PM him and ask him.

Hash_man
06-21-2005, 01:01 PM
It was him for sure... i've seen the car before... this was pretty damn funny though, a great self owning.

Ben
06-21-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah, Like he's gonna admit to it on here.

Mr. Burns
06-21-2005, 01:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA What a moron.

ZorroAMG
06-21-2005, 06:33 PM
For Sale:

Early 90's accord with Uncle Ben's taillights and one bent rim.

$45.00 OBO

infected
06-22-2005, 12:18 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Def_3
06-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Actually that was my sister and her boyfriend in my car, yes he was revving the car (he's 18) I was in Macs and no he did NOT smash it, he did NOT hit a curb, he did NOT launch it, I take it the starter of the thread is a young fella walking by, saw a car being revved (which is dumb on public streets) and then thought "hey why don't I run home, get on the computer, go to beyond, since it's fridaynight and I have nothing else to do, and make up a story about some guys car, so I can entertain some people and make some guy look stupid by using my eleventeenie lies,

I am not some punk kid racing on streets, and don't appreciate children making up stories. I don't know why people make up BS.

In case you want to defend yourself and call me a lier, my sister was filming the car at that very moment. I came out of Macs right when some kids yelled light it up

Its funny how my car is damaged???? I guess I need glasses if I missed a bent rim, hitting a curb and bottoming out that bad

Good for you Pihsiak
your one hell of a story teller:rolleyes:

except for the fact he forgot to straighten his wheel when he pulled up to the curb cuz all I saw was the car bouncing off the side of the road and back into the street. The sound, the throw distance… it was golden.

:rofl: goof

Def_3
06-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by 1Avatar
I heard the screeching and the revving - it was around midnight last night wasn't it? I'm pretty close and it was annoying as hell.

If the driver is on this board, you're a pro-star ricer, if the owner is on this board and you lent the car out to someone, time to take a baseball bat to their head :rofl:

I'm pretty close to Marda Loop, I'll grab some pics if I can find the spot.

Yeah he got a smack in the back of the head, but hell when I was 18 I am sure I would have done the same, it wouldve been a bat if he actually smashed my car

Def_3
06-22-2005, 02:45 PM

jus_sum_guy
06-22-2005, 02:50 PM
:drama:

Def_3
06-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by jus_sum_guy
:drama: :rofl: I know Roger, I was sitting at the office when you told me I was getting hated on beyond, so figured I'd check it out, man didn't knwo my car takes itself out and smashes curbs

69cougar
06-22-2005, 02:56 PM
:werd: :drama:

Hash_man
06-22-2005, 04:01 PM
I am not some punk kid racing on streets, and don't appreciate children making up stories. I don't know why people make up BS.

No one is making up BS, just stating what we saw... the big black mark that was left on the curb afterward tells all.. :drama: