PDA

View Full Version : Who sells TRD stuff?

Crasian
06-21-2005, 11:37 PM
Just wondering who sells genuine TRD parts in calgary?
And how do they compare to other brands like Momo and stuff?
Thanks

BlkMaxima
06-21-2005, 11:39 PM
Try a Toyota Dealership!!:dunno:

Hash_man
06-22-2005, 02:38 AM
Ya i would say your best bet for TRD would be the dealership, and they are good quality parts, like i believe their springs are made by eibach, shocks by bilstein etc...

GTS Jeff
06-22-2005, 08:27 AM
Haha you jerk, how tf can you compare TRD to fucking Momo??

TRD makes shit like lexan windows, LSDs, pistons, con rods, etc...while Momo makes oversized shiftknobs.

GSR Zero
06-22-2005, 10:00 AM
The Stampede/Lexus Toyota dealership sells TRD stuff. Also I think the new Country Hills Toyota dealership runs Matrix Motorsports out of the parts department.

2000_SI
06-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Haha you jerk, how tf can you compare TRD to fucking Momo??

TRD makes shit like lexan windows, LSDs, pistons, con rods, etc...while Momo makes oversized shiftknobs.
Maybe he's looking for genuine TRD shoulder pads and coffee mugs, and is wondering how they compare to his current Momo pedals and neck pillows....
:poosie:

Crasian
06-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by 2000_SI

Maybe he's looking for genuine TRD shoulder pads and coffee mugs, and is wondering how they compare to his current Momo pedals and neck pillows....
:poosie:

:werd: haha JK

Right now i'm just looking for pedals and a new shift knob and i jsut want to know what the quality is like compared to momo and such.
Eventually i'll get some TRD performance parts..when i can afford it lol

Godfuader
06-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Crasian

Right now i'm just looking for pedals and a new shift knob and i jsut want to know what the quality is like compared to momo and such.
Eventually i'll get some TRD performance parts..when i can afford it lol

For general TRD promo stuff or car parts i use Canyon Creek Toyota (Jason) and Matrix at Country hills (Brian). Be warned that some of the TRD stuff is actually outsourced and sold with an expensive TRD logo. Promo stuff go online and look around...lots of stuff. Basic 'TRD' parts like brakes, filters, springs are generally just like 20% over a 'Toyota' part but they do offer longer life. If you need something specific, let me know.

GTS Jeff
06-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Crasian

Eventually i'll get some TRD performance parts..when i can afford it lol Well for the ricey shit like that, you are better off buying knockoff goods over Ebay. You'll save a ton of money and quality isn't an issue cuz that shit is useless anyways.

2002civic
06-23-2005, 12:52 PM
ya quality shouldnt be an isuue fo rthe parts you mentioned, go with what you like the looks of better or what works with your cash flow situation best

TundraStruck03
07-21-2005, 06:54 PM
To my knowledge TRD items are only available through the Dealership. We deal with High River Toyota and would never deal with Canyon Creek (shady salesman tried to low ball us on our vehicles)

roopi
07-21-2005, 06:58 PM
http://www.matrixmotorsports.ca/

Godfuader
07-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by TundraStruck03
To my knowledge TRD items are only available through the Dealership. We deal with High River Toyota and would never deal with Canyon Creek (shady salesman tried to low ball us on our vehicles)
I have been going to Canyon Creek for 7+ years now and never had a problem. If you have a problem with a salesperson let the manager know. The new management really doesn't like a bad rep and do in fact take steps to rectify the situation.

Originally posted by roopi
http://www.matrixmotorsports.ca/
Just got my Eibachs in today from them:clap: