PDA

View Full Version : New car ideas:(

ecstasy_civic
06-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Ive been waivering selling my car off and on for the last few months, I really like my car, its tons of fun to drive, but Im constantly bored with it.
I normally get a new car every 6 months or so, but I cant decide if im going to keep this one or not.

Reasons for keeping it.
Its still fairly new
Lots of fun to drive
Lots of room for "stuff"
It has all the creature comforts I look for in a car
and lastly, its all paid for, which means when I purchase a new home which will be shortly, I have 0 debt.

Reasons Id like to change it up.
I really want a convertible or T-tops
Id really like a 4x4 truck
Id sometimes prefer something that appears sportier
Id like a brand new vehicle even though I know ill end up changing it within a year anyways:banghead: lol

Im just having a hard time deciding, if I was to get a new car, I have no clue what to get, Ive put deposits down on an 04' SRT4, 02' TL type S and an 05' Sierra 4x4 since xmas, and I just cant decide:cry:

What do you guys think? keep my car and just stick with it? or try and get something new that will keep me happy for summer?

I really miss my SiR and I keep thinking I should get one again:dunno:

2002civic
06-22-2005, 01:52 PM
:banghead: your worse than i am scott, i say you sell it and get something that you will enjoy, which is most likely a truck and a car;)

CryoCarnage
06-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
Ive been waivering selling my car off and on for the last few months, I really like my car, its tons of fun to drive, but Im constantly bored with it.
I normally get a new car every 6 months or so, but I cant decide if im going to keep this one or not.

Reasons for keeping it.
Its still fairly new
Lots of fun to drive
Lots of room for "stuff"
It has all the creature comforts I look for in a car
and lastly, its all paid for, which means when I purchase a new home which will be shortly, I have 0 debt.

Reasons Id like to change it up.
I really want a convertible or T-tops
Id really like a 4x4 truck
Id sometimes prefer something that appears sportier
Id like a brand new vehicle even though I know ill end up changing it within a year anyways:banghead: lol

Im just having a hard time deciding, if I was to get a new car, I have no clue what to get, Ive put deposits down on an 04' SRT4, 02' TL type S and an 05' Sierra 4x4 since xmas, and I just cant decide:cry:

What do you guys think? keep my car and just stick with it? or try and get something new that will keep me happy for summer?

I really miss my SiR and I keep thinking I should get one again:dunno:

I would say sell it and get a 99 sir... Then put rear sways and it should keep you and your wallet occupied. Wait i meant wallet unoccupied as in room for vacancy :rolleyes:

2002civic
06-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by CryoCarnage

I would say sell it and get a 99 sir... Then put rear sways and it should keep you and your wallet occupied. Wait i meant wallet unoccupied as in room for vacancy :rolleyes:
huh?:nut:

calgarygts
06-22-2005, 02:31 PM
You would get an sir over the vehicles you mentioned? I guess you like what you like (I'm into celicas so I'm not much better I guess). I say wait until you buy a home, because odds are you'll be wanting to spend your money elsewhere once you do. If you still have a need to get something different after that then I say go for it.

ecstasy_civic
06-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by calgarygts
You would get an sir over the vehicles you mentioned? I guess you like what you like (I'm into celicas so I'm not much better I guess). I say wait until you buy a home, because odds are you'll be wanting to spend your money elsewhere once you do. If you still have a need to get something different after that then I say go for it.

The only reason I liked the SiR so much was because it was EASILY affordable and if I chose to mod it, there were a million possibilities, that and should there be a problem with it, I could fix it on my own
:D the nissan I cant lol.

I kind of want to get into a new car before I buy the house just because I know theres more chance I will be tied to it once I start furnishing my house.

2002civic
06-22-2005, 03:52 PM
bike/truck, best combo EVER! lol

Dave P
06-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by 2002civic
bike/truck, best combo EVER! lol

What ive being saying for months

Scott, Wipe off that vagina and get a bike.

ecstasy_civic
06-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Dave P

What ive being saying for months

Scott, Wipe off that vagina and get a bike.

:rofl:

its been years now buddy lol
maybe its time to get on one:dunno: :angel:

2002civic
06-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

:rofl:

its been years now buddy lol
maybe its time to get on one:dunno: :angel:
yes...yes it is and then ill have motivation to get one:D :burnout:

ecstasy_civic
06-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Im going to meet up with a buddy tonight to check out his bike, see what I think of it.

Fluidic
06-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Dax and I think you should buy my car. You're Dax's buddy, so I'll give you a deal, even better then the one on my FS page. :)

PM me. It's a beauty of a car... and you won't get bored of it nearly as fast as you're Nissan!

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75137

2002civic
06-22-2005, 05:32 PM
nope scott dont do it

2002civic
06-23-2005, 12:41 PM
how was the bike test ride?

Hollywood
06-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Buying new is a waste IMO.

ecstasy_civic
06-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 2002civic
how was the bike test ride?

CRAZY!
I had another one about 15 min ago, looks like I will be selling my car ASAP for a good offer.
I want a bike bad.:love: :clap:

And yes, the more I think about it, buying new is a waste. I made a list of pros/cons last night, and really, buying a new car will only put me in a decent chunk of debt which I dont need when im coming up on a mortgage soon.

BUY MY SPEC V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE AN OFFER! lol

Phy
06-23-2005, 03:06 PM
^ Now you're thinkin' with your head.

ecstasy_civic
06-23-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Phy
^ Now you're thinkin' with your head.

:D

Just need to find a buyer for my car and a decent bike.

2002civic
06-23-2005, 03:36 PM
attaboy:thumbsup: :clap:

sunfiredude
06-23-2005, 04:22 PM
that R6 u sent me looked tight man