PDA

View Full Version : FS: R33 front and Black Widow Rear

loweg
06-24-2005, 01:21 AM
Hey, I might be changing what I am doing with my project, just testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in these bumpers now.

They are for a 92-95 civic hatch.

It is the R33 front and Black Widow rear, primered, look good, no waves.

Bought them off of beyond for 200 bucks whish is a smokin deal, hope to get 200 bucks for them.

Lemme know if anyone is interested, post or pm, either or.

First come first serve.

loweg

Just an addition, I also have an evo style exhaust for 50 bucks, used I think it was a 4 inch tip.

A cracked Mugen front lip purchased from CUstom Auto, ABS, for 35 bucks.

A lot of painted White interior pieces for a 92-95 civic hatch. These are "accent" pieces. Just let me know if you are interested.

A ste of altezza tails for the civic (92-95 hatch) that one piece is broken on for 35 bucks, still sealed, just outer shell on driver side outer piece is broken from some A$$hole kicing it. lol no one likes altezzas anymore huh?

and also a set of indiglo guages for a manual cx cluster for the same car. 40 bux

Thanks, decided to clean out the garage while I was trying to get rid of the bumpers.

loweg

.civictyper.
06-27-2005, 09:38 PM
hey loweg, i tried to pm you back.. but my comp is fcuked up so i left a msg on your phone. i will take the front and maybe the rear and indiglos i just need to take a look at them . i left my numbe ron your phone .. . give me a call back or pm me to arrange a time to check em out

scott

d.maczko
06-27-2005, 09:41 PM
parting out the car?
selling the car possibly, im looking for a civic eg,
pm if your selling soon
thanks

loweg
06-29-2005, 09:03 AM
sorry kinda parting out/cleaning up the garage, going for a new look!

anyways, civictyper took the front and the gauges.

the rest is still for sale and obo...

someone should really get the moogen lip as it is perfect for snowplowin' in the winter!

loweg

HTN SWCHS
06-30-2005, 03:46 PM
hey man u gotta number? i wanna come down and pick up a few things, willing to sell the front and rear bumper seperate?

HTN SWCHS
06-30-2005, 03:48 PM
nevermind, didnt read, i want the rear, exhaust and maybe the tails, pm a number thanks

HTN SWCHS
07-03-2005, 12:50 AM
rear and tails sold to me :clap:

+1 for you

loweg
07-04-2005, 09:30 AM
bump still got the exhaust, cracked mmoogen lip and the interior panels...

accepting reasonable offers....