PDA

View Full Version : chevy hd 2500 450hp vs. talon tsi

v8killah
06-25-2005, 12:23 PM
:drama:

EK 2.0
06-25-2005, 12:59 PM
haha...so funny, your cabin filled with black smoke...:rolleyes:

By any chance was this on a public road?? I ask because I don't know of any street that allows more than 100KPH...and I mean if you know of a road then please tell us all so we can all play.

I KNOW we all have our moments where we do play around with a friend or 2...I am far from perfect for that...BUT...I don't come onto here and brag about how I was ripping down a road at over 140 with a 3/4 Ton Truck to boot.

v8killah
06-25-2005, 01:04 PM
i thought it was a kill forum.... anyways it was at the end of the anthony henday at 5 am. not 1 car on the road, so we were really only endagering ourselves, it was a calculated risk, if our cars were falling apart then things would be diff.

DonJuan
06-25-2005, 01:09 PM
sumthing about a 3/4 ton Silverado doing 200kph seems pretty unsettling... I'm sure your buddy spent the cash to upgrade the brakes so that he can slow his truck down right?..... RIIIIGHT!!!!:thumbsdow

v8killah
06-25-2005, 01:10 PM
lol i dunno when you have miles of road to slow down you can pretty much coast to a stop.

schurchill39
06-25-2005, 01:49 PM
Man dont even bother with posting stuff like that here. Seriously all anyone here is gunan do is pick you apart and call you dumb even though you thought it was cool..... I guess there wasnt really a story behind this just a :drama: smilie. Woulda like to hear it though

v8killah
06-25-2005, 01:54 PM
yah it was just a normal race at probably the most safe location and time to do it on the street.

i thought it was a good race, it was close the whole way which is impressive for a 7000 pound truck.

i realize it was dumb and don;t flame me because i bet you have raced your car aswell.

btw this was my first race with my car, and his truck ran 14.7 at the track or so he says.

mroseneder
06-25-2005, 02:03 PM
I don't know if I'm just speaking for myself, but I race at the track... Not on the street. :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
06-25-2005, 02:39 PM
Isn't there construction on the Anthony Henday?

v8killah
06-25-2005, 07:16 PM
yup it was just after the contruction ends....

dymz999
06-27-2005, 07:38 PM
Dude cars on the streets are meant for getting chicks not racing. That is why they created cars and gave boys lots of money to pimp them out. Not so you can race some DUMP truck.

Bones21
07-02-2005, 10:42 AM
gawd you people are so friggin anal. Who cares if people street race. It doesn't make a difference how many times you all say stuff like street racing is for losers or whatever, its not gonna stop. Make a difference by just not going. I know for a fact that a lot of the beyonders street race, and then post on beyond that they would never do that. Personally, I street race, I went out last night. Yep, pretty fun. And telling me that its gay is probably not going to stop me. peace.

EK 2.0
07-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Bones21
gawd you people are so friggin anal. Who cares if people street race. It doesn't make a difference how many times you all say stuff like street racing is for losers or whatever, its not gonna stop. Make a difference by just not going. I know for a fact that a lot of the beyonders street race, and then post on beyond that they would never do that. Personally, I street race, I went out last night. Yep, pretty fun. And telling me that its gay is probably not going to stop me. peace.

thanks for the deep insight Spilner...:rolleyes:...you OBVIOUSLY did NOT ready my post in this thread....

civic_stylez
07-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

thanks for the deep insight Spilner...:rolleyes:...you OBVIOUSLY did NOT ready my post in this thread....

dont worry, hes just bitter because he blew the welds off the intake manifold last night......

Bones21
07-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

dont worry, hes just bitter because he blew the welds off the intake manifold last night......

LMAO.....actually, if you were there, my tranny blew up...I have no 1st or 2nd gear right now, and my intake manifold is doing just fine. EK 2.0, if I was pointing the finger at you I would have said your name, instead of making it a general comment. At least you are honest about racing with a buddy once in a while on a city street, which is more than I can say for a lot of of the "no street racing" bandwagon jumpers around here. And im not saying that everybody street races and lies about it, that would just be ignorant. Im just saying people do it and calling them fags or whatever isn't going to change anything.