PDA

View Full Version : Have you Dealt with Hyatt Mercedes ever?

TheBenzo
06-26-2005, 08:18 PM
So, have you ever dealt with Hyatt Mercedes Benz before? What was your experience with them?

Hakkola
06-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Good, way better than lone star. In fact I was so impressed with them, that I now work for them :D

I think Zorro brings his car there as well. I see that horrible is on the list, great should be as well, I think as far as dealerships go Hyatt is top notch.

dj_rice
06-26-2005, 08:23 PM
I went there to get side markers from a ML320 SUV so I could install them on my 240sx ...walked in, all the salesmen just give me this dirty look, go over to parts dept counter and ring the bell...guy doesnt come to help me til like 20 mins later of standin there...

Could of been that I dress "asian gangsta"ish lol..and was asian...

EK 2.0
06-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I see that horrible is on the list, great should be as well

done:thumbsup:

Impreza
06-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
I went there to get side markers from a ML320 SUV so I could install them on my 240sx ...walked in, all the salesmen just give me this dirty look, go over to parts dept counter and ring the bell...guy doesnt come to help me til like 20 mins later of standin there...

Could of been that I dress "asian gangsta"ish lol..and was asian...

Stuff like that will always happen, no matter where you go. It all depends on the salesman, mood, etc. Just because one guy was a dink doesn't necessarily mean that the whole dealership is horrible. I agree with you though, some salesman don't think you have money, so they just ignore you. Nothing to stress over though, just take you money elsewhere. :)

schurchill39
06-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
I went there to get side markers from a ML320 SUV so I could install them on my 240sx ...

If I get my 240 back that is what i wanna do. PM me and tell me how it goes. As far as the dealership goes, I would probly asume that if you are young or "dress" as if you dont have the money they probly wont bother but that might just be our experiences (family and friends)

nismodrifter
06-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Lone Star parts desk = f00lz who gave me the look....as if I don't belong in there or something, no "how are you doing today" "hello" or anything, left rather pissed. Never went back.

Hyatt parts desk = great customer service, guys were willing to answer questions. Its a little further drive for me but I don't really care, they get :thumbsup: for sure and got my business whenever I needed anything.

Redlyne_mr2
06-26-2005, 10:55 PM
Hyatt is a really good dealership. The only complaint I have with them is the stupid misc charges that they charge you when you have a car serviced there.

kiwi
06-27-2005, 11:07 AM
Never really had a problem with Hyatt before... but then again, we know one of the salesmen, so maybe that's why things go more smoothly? :dunno:

rmk
06-27-2005, 11:14 AM
no experience personally, but a few friends who have shopped and browsed there had nothing but great things to say.

:thumbsup: