PDA

View Full Version : My Toy collection

milesmcewing
01-21-2003, 05:14 PM
Moved the collection to thr rides area.

Cheers

D'z Nutz
01-21-2003, 05:49 PM
Check this (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8969) first before you post... :)

4wheeldrift
01-21-2003, 06:29 PM
Good god Miles do you ever have a lot of toys :D Too bad you can't post a clip of you smashing the hell out of the Golf.

milesmcewing
01-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Dennis, didn'y you see most of these last year? Were you at the track when I brought the superkart out?

I have the TSN footage from the GOlf being rolled, the airborne picture is after it rolled, we rebuilt it in 3 days for Rocky, then painted it Silver after the event

I did not put my Audi or the Bike or Kart up (no pictures)

or are you a different Dennis with a silver Subaru?

Cheers

4wheeldrift
01-21-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by milesmcewing
Dennis, didn'y you see most of these last year? Were you at the track when I brought the superkart out?

I have the TSN footage from the GOlf being rolled, the airborne picture is after it rolled, we rebuilt it in 3 days for Rocky, then painted it Silver after the event

I did not put my Audi or the Bike or Kart up (no pictures)

or are you a different Dennis with a silver Subaru?

Cheers I've really gotta change my sig, everyone thinks my name is Dennis. Its Warren of CSCC silver subaru fame :D

milesmcewing
01-21-2003, 06:51 PM
Oh you mean 'Warren whose car I overheated with the unplugged fan switch Warren"

Are you old enough to remember the Holy Grail?
Help I'm being repressed!!

Now I remember the cone Avatar, talk to you soon

Cheers!

4wheeldrift
01-21-2003, 06:53 PM
Oh you mean 'Warren whose car I overheated with the unplugged fan switch Warren"
Yes, that Warren :D Haven't overheated it since, although I now make a point of checking that plug every time I'm under the hood.

milesmcewing
01-21-2003, 06:56 PM
Hey, where were you on Sunday for the autocross?

The Bugasaurus ruled the day and set Fastest time by 2.9 seconds. waxed all your Subie buddies ;)

4wheeldrift
01-21-2003, 07:02 PM
Hey, where were you on Sunday for the autocross?

The Bugasaurus ruled the day and set Fastest time by 2.9 seconds. waxed all your Subie buddies ;) I was tied up with other matters, unfortunately. Hoping to make it out to the next one. Saw all the pics that keith posted though. Heard it was rather icy once you got through all the snow. Glad to hear you layed a shellacing on all us all wheel driving non-rally types :D

James
01-21-2003, 07:23 PM
That picture of the GTI is wicked! :D

rage2
01-21-2003, 07:48 PM
Hey Miles. Nice collection. I don't think I've seen that G Force IRL car before... so tell me... how much would it cost for a lap on the roadcourse? :D

milesmcewing
01-21-2003, 08:57 PM
I guess you were not at the Solo1 last year when I brought it out.

Give me a call sometime, we can bench race.

I hear you have some new toys for Solo2 this year!

I was surprised that you let Marc drive your 44 at the lap day, looked fast out there.
Cheers
Miles

rage2
01-21-2003, 09:17 PM
Yea, I haven't attended any Solo1 events due to the fact that I can't install the proper harnesses in the SLK discreetly (removable to make it look stock again).

I'm running my new SLK 32 AMG in Solo2 next year... I can't believe they reclassed it into A stock. Lucky me :D. It'll be interesting to say the least!

Still got more work to do on the 44 this winter... Maybe I'll run that in Solo1... :D I trust Marc with the car, cuz if he breaks it he can fix it hehe.