PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh Dumbass

Kobe
06-27-2005, 12:28 PM
http://img218.echo.cx/img218/3301/img0531gx.th.jpg (http://img218.echo.cx/my.php?image=img0531gx.jpg)

Theres a reason why i didn't blur out the plate, the car was being driven..

Anyone want to complain go for it :)

?????
06-27-2005, 12:33 PM
complain about what? the flat tire?
maybe they didn't know? did you have the courtesy to let them know?

Kobe
06-27-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ?????
complain about what? the flat tire?
maybe they didn't know? did you have the courtesy to let them know?

he was driving at around 5 - 10km/h, i'm sure he knew about it.....

Instead of pulling over onto the side, they keep going...

?????
06-27-2005, 12:42 PM
well then...maybe thats why his plate says "DUH"

lam-boy
06-27-2005, 12:43 PM
that happened to me once, I didn't really notice (it was in winter so the ride was already bumpy) I thought it was just the snow. but it did feel real slowl when I drove but I was also 2 blocks from my house so it wasn't much of a big deal compared to say on a highway.

duffspec
06-28-2005, 06:29 AM
^^^I won't be doing that again, same situation I was in but, my tire cost me like 300 to replace. There was shredded tire all over the inside of the rim. Costly mastake. :cry:

HTN SWCHS
07-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by duffspec
^^^I won't be doing that again, same situation I was in but, my tire cost me like 300 to replace. There was shredded tire all over the inside of the rim. Costly mastake. :cry:

its called a runflat where the rim eats away at the sidewall, do it and get crazy sidewall bulges, do it more and theirs slashes in sidewalls, either way it cant be repaired,

its a steelie so he probably didnt care, beats walking home or calling/waiting/paying for a tow truck, or hes a dumb fuck that cant change a tire :dunno:

kenny
07-04-2005, 01:21 AM
There was a girl in a vw the other day chatting on her cell phone driving on a flat. Everyone was trying to let her know about it but she was too busy yapping on her cell phone. It was rather funny, I hope the repair bill costs her too much so she cant afford it and takes the bus.

djayz
07-04-2005, 01:45 AM
hah its funny in a way but it happened to me once....
some guy came pointing at my car when i was about to drive off and i was like wtf is this guy doing haha ithought he was crazy then i rolled down the window and hes like you got a flat.