PDA

View Full Version : CARFAX plz - dealership hasn't been helpfull

Evro
06-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Hi there, i was hoping someone could do a history report on a VIN for me

VIN = 9BWDE61J824011066

the guy at the VW dealership doesnt know where the cars from or how many drivers it has had or if its ever been in a wreck

thanks

Aleks

schurchill39
06-27-2005, 04:48 PM
carfax now has a new feature where you can pay for just one inspection maybe try that out

CalgarySupra
06-27-2005, 06:01 PM
Heading Graphic

CARFAX Buyback Guarantee Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee!
No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

You must register at www.CARFAX.com to activate this free guarantee!

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
Blue Arrow This hatchback has had at least 2 owners. The first title for this hatchback was reported to CARFAX by a Quebec DMV in 2001.
Blue Arrow It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
Blue Arrow It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
Blue Arrow It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
Blue Arrow It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. It was driven an average of 11,271 miles per year, which is lower than the industry average of 15,000. The last odometer reading, reported on 10/25/2004, was 34,257 miles.
Blue Arrow It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON).
Blue Arrow CARFAX estimates it has 4 months or 15,743 miles remaining on the basic warranty.
Blue Arrow Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Click here to find out more!

Report Summary

1. ACCIDENT CHECK
Total Loss Check No Severe Accidents Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Other Accident Indicators No Accident Indicators Reported

2. MILEAGE ACCURACY CHECK
Truth-In-Mileage Check No Odometer Problems Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Odometer Rollback Check No Potential Odometer Rollback Found
Mileage Consistency Check No Inconsistent Odometer Reading Found

3. LEMON CHECK®
No Mfr. Buyback Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!

4. OWNERSHIP CHECK
Number of Owners 2 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Checked 8 Types of Vehicle Registrations

5. RECALL CHECK
VOLKSWAGEN Does Not Report Recalls to CARFAX

6. WARRANTY CHECK
An Estimated 4 Months or 15,743 Miles Remaining on the Basic Warranty. Interested in an Extended Warranty?
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 10 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED
Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Heading Graphic

Year/Make/Model: 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337

Body Style: HATCHBACK 2 DR
Engine: 1.8L L4 PFI TRBO DOHC
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: BRAZIL
Safety Equipment: 4 wheel ABS, Running Lights, Dual air bags front and sides/active (manual) belts
Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

CARFAX Hot Listings
Find great cars just listed in your area — for FREE.

View more listings for this type of vehicle
2001 VOLKSWAGEN GTI GLX Listed 5 hours ago
Body Style: Hatchback 2 DR
Engine Type: 2.8L V6 MFI 12 VALVE
VIN: 9BWPG61J014082364 [ Free CARFAX Report ] West Covina Motors, Inc.
Distance: 27.34 mi
Contact Dealer | Web Site
2001 VOLKSWAGEN GTI GLX Listed 7 hours ago
Engine Type: 2.8L V6 MFI 12 VALVE
VIN: WVWPG21J41W076879 [ Free CARFAX Report ] Bob Zand Motor Co.
Distance: 37.61 mi
2003 VOLKSWAGEN GTI Listed 22 hours ago
Engine Type: 1.8L L4 PFI TRBO DOHC
VIN: 9BWDE61J234029399 [ Free CARFAX Report ] Livingston V.W.
Distance: 13.90 mi

Let us do the work!
Be the first to know about 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI vehicles just listed for sale in your area.
Email Address:

Heading Graphic

FREE to you from CARFAX. Additional information to help you make the right decision when buying or selling a used car or truck.

Blue Arrow

How safe and reliable is this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337?
Find out with the CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report.

Blue Arrow

What are other CARFAX customers saying about this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337?
Share what you know about this vehicle - Add a CARFAX Customer Rating & Comment.

Heading Graphic

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Salvage Title Loss Due To Fire Title
Junk Title Flood Damage Title
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Hail Damage Title
Dismantled Title Canadian Total Loss

Other Accident Indicators:

This 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
No Frame Damage Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported
No Police Accident Record Reported No Collision Repair Facility Record Reported

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 27.Jun.2005 19:00:38. New data will result in a change to this report.
Not all accidents are reported to the Police. Tell us if you know of other fender benders, accidents or damage.

Register FREE Guarantee | CARFAX Help Center

Heading Graphic

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

Mileage Consistency Check:

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066).

Date: Mileage:
05/01/2003 13,590
08/19/2003 17,990
12/23/2003 22,568
02/03/2004 23,742
08/05/2004 31,117
10/25/2004 34,257

Average miles driven per year 11,271 CARFAX AdvisorTM Compare this vehicle's average annual mileage to the industry average of 15,000 miles per year. Use this comparison to determine how this vehicle was driven.

Do you know this vehicle's current mileage? Tell us and help protect others from mileage fraud.

Heading Graphic

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Heading Graphic

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066) had 2 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner No data No data
2nd owner 05/09/2005

CARFAX AdvisorTM
The cost of ownership varies by vehicle. Go to Edmunds.com to check the recommended service schedule and estimated costs for this vehicle.

Types of Owners:

This 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported
Lease Registration Reported No Commercial Registration Reported
No Rental Registration Reported No Non-Profit Registration Reported
No Taxi Registration Reported No Built to Non U.S. Standards Record Reported

Do you have information about how this vehicle was used or driven? Tell us what you know.

Heading Graphic

VOLKSWAGEN does not report recall information for specific vehicles to CARFAX.
Go to the CARFAX SAFETY & RELIABILITY REPORT for recalls issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for the 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337. You can also contact an authorized dealership or VOLKSWAGEN at 1-800-822-8987 to find out if this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066) still has recalls that require repair.

Heading Graphic
For your convenience, CARFAX has estimated the remaining original manufacturer warranty coverage based on information reported to us on this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066). Please confirm remaining factory warranty and extended warranty options with your dealer. Interested in an extended warranty?

Estimated start date of warranty: 10/12/2001
Last reading reported on 10/25/2004: 34,257 miles Recalculate with current mileage
Today's Date: June 27, 2005

Type of Coverage: Original Warranty: Estimated Remaining Coverage:
Basic 48 months or 50,000 miles 4 months or 15,743 miles
Drivetrain 60 months or 60,000 miles 16 months or 25,743 miles
Emissions 24 months or 24,000 miles Coverage expired
Corrosion 144 months or unlimited mileage 100 months or unlimited mileage
Transferable Transferable at no cost. Same
Roadside Assistance 48 months or 50,000 miles 4 months or 15,743 miles
Safety Belt & Inflatable Restraint No data reported to CARFAX
Specific Components 96 months or 80,000 miles 52 months or 45,743 miles
Notes: Manufacturer covers emissions components under basic warranty. Emissions coverage may vary by state. Refer to owners manual for specific details. Transferable: not cost, unlimited owners covered. 10 years or 100,000 miles powertrain warranty for original owner or immediate family member, otherwise subsequent owner has 5 years or 50,000 miles on powertrain. Drivetrain warranty includes original and subsequent owners.

CARFAX Warranty Check provides an estimate of this vehicle's remaining warranty coverage. It does not take into account some vehicle history events. For example, major accidents resulting in Salvage or Junk titles that may void the original manufacturer warranty or ownership transfers that may decrease warranty coverage. This warranty information is only valid for vehicles manufactured for sale in the US. Complete warranty coverage information is available for this vehicle at the VOLKSWAGEN web site.

Click here to find out more!

Heading Graphic
CARFAX searched more than 3 billion records from over 5,300 sources and found 10 record(s) for this 2002 VOLKSWAGEN GTI/337 (9BWDE61J824011066).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:
10/12/2001 NICB
Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original
dealer
10/12/2001 Quebec
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Registered as lease vehicle
10/12/2001 Quebec
Motor Vehicle Dept.
L'Ile-Bizard, QC
05/01/2003 13,590 Service Facility
Vehicle serviced
08/19/2003 17,990 Service Facility
Vehicle serviced
12/23/2003 22,568 Service Facility
Vehicle serviced
02/03/2004 23,742 Service Facility
Vehicle serviced
08/05/2004 31,117 Service Facility
Vehicle serviced
Miscellaneous service performed
Electrical system serviced
10/25/2004 34,257 Service Facility
Vehicle serviced
05/09/2005 Quebec
Motor Vehicle Dept.
New owner reported

Detailed Vehicle History Definitions:

jdmakkord
06-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Quebec car, I'd pass if I were you.

Aleks
06-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Indeed. As soon as they start telling you they don't know where it's from or how it was a trade in but they don't know much else they are playing. Now that you know it's from down east look elsewhere.

Where in Europe are you from by the way

Originally posted by jdmakkord

Evro
06-27-2005, 08:28 PM
wow thanks alot for the carfax, ya i think you'r right, the cars nice and all but its from quebec so :S , thanks again
Aleks

digi355
06-27-2005, 08:30 PM
how come cars from the East are bad?

Evro
06-27-2005, 08:34 PM
whats the major reason for people not wanting to buy cars from the east?
also i got one more favour to ask, i found a black GTi same year and everything, less Km's and same price VIN 9BWDE21J124062207
if this one end up being another one from the east or has had some accident in the past i'm pretty much outaluck when it comes to getting a certified pre-owned GTI from 2002

chris
06-27-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Evro
whats the major reason for people not wanting to buy cars from the east?
also i got one more favour to ask, i found a black GTi same year and everything, less Km's and same price VIN 9BWDE21J124062207
if this one end up being another one from the east or has had some accident in the past i'm pretty much outaluck when it comes to getting a certified pre-owned GTI from 2002
the use more salt on the roads during the winter, especially in quebec, increasing the chance that the car will rust

CalgarySupra
06-28-2005, 12:48 AM
yeah but I looked and owned some BC cars, they were pretty rusted. is that just me or is that true?

Arthur Dent
06-28-2005, 09:53 AM
BC cars car rust too - especially near the ocean.

69cougar
06-28-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

:werd:

:whipped:

Evro
06-28-2005, 07:31 PM
hmm ya i heard about the whole rusting issues cuz of the salt they use on their roads, what if i inspected the car and there was no major rusting, should i still be worried about rusting later on??
thnx
Aleks

jdmakkord
06-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Evro
hmm ya i heard about the whole rusting issues cuz of the salt they use on their roads, what if i inspected the car and there was no major rusting, should i still be worried about rusting later on??
thnx
Aleks

Mechanic friends of mine have all told me the same, even a 2 year old car from there, the undercarriage is going to have some level of rust.

Evro
06-28-2005, 11:18 PM
haha *$#k - alright well anyone have any good ideas, the cars from quebec but the only other gti has 80 000 as apposed to this ones 60 000, anyway to make sure the undercarriage wont rust??
thnx
aleks

lastprodigy
06-28-2005, 11:24 PM
i think 2-3 year old lower than avg k cars fromt he east are ok.....and with a car like this (likely an enthusiast) are likely to have been well maintained...cosmetically atleast....

Evro
06-29-2005, 11:02 AM
ya it looks like its in good shape, anyone here know a good mechanic to do a inspection on the car??
thanks
Aleks

crazytou
07-08-2005, 10:29 PM
4E3AK44Y2SE152401

CalgarySupra
07-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee!
No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

You must register at www.CARFAX.com to activate this free guarantee!

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
Blue Arrow This hatchback has had 1 owner in Saskatchewan. The first title for this hatchback was reported to CARFAX by a Saskatchewan DMV in 1995.
Blue Arrow It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
Blue Arrow It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
Blue Arrow It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
Blue Arrow No odometer problems, like a broken odometer or an odometer rollover, were reported by a DMV.
Blue Arrow It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON).
Blue Arrow Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Click here!

Report Summary

1. ACCIDENT CHECK
Total Loss Check No Severe Accidents Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Other Accident Indicators No Accident Indicators Reported

2. MILEAGE ACCURACY CHECK
Truth-In-Mileage Check No Odometer Problems Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Odometer Rollback Check No Potential Odometer Rollback Found
Mileage Consistency Check No Inconsistent Odometer Reading Found

3. LEMON CHECK®
No Mfr. Buyback Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!

4. OWNERSHIP CHECK
Number of Owners 1 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Checked 8 Types of Vehicle Registrations

5. RECALL CHECK
EAGLE Does Not Report Recalls to CARFAX

6. WARRANTY CHECK
No Data Reported to CARFAX
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 5 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED

Heading Graphic

Year/Make/Model: 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI

Body Style: HATCHBACK 2 DR
Engine: 2.0L L4 SMPI DOHC 16V
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: UNITED STATES
Safety Equipment: 4 Wheel ABS Optional, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts
Standard Equipment: Power Windows Optional, Power Steering, Air Conditioning Optional, AM / FM, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

CARFAX Hot Listings
Find great cars just listed in your area — for FREE.

View more listings for this type of vehicle
1995 EAGLE TALON ESI
Price: $3,995
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 SMPI DOHC 16V
VIN: 4E3AK44Y8SE117927 [ Free CARFAX Report ] Lucky Motors
Distance: 35.44 mi
Contact Dealer

Let us do the work!
Be the first to know about 1995 EAGLE TALON vehicles just listed for sale in your area.
Email Address:

Heading Graphic

FREE to you from CARFAX. Additional information to help you make the right decision when buying or selling a used car or truck.

Blue Arrow

How safe and reliable is this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI?
Find out with the CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report.

Blue Arrow

What are other CARFAX customers saying about this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI?
Share what you know about this vehicle - Add a CARFAX Customer Rating & Comment.

Heading Graphic

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Salvage Title Loss Due To Fire Title
Junk Title Flood Damage Title
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Hail Damage Title
Dismantled Title Canadian Total Loss

Other Accident Indicators:

This 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
No Frame Damage Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported
No Police Accident Record Reported No Collision Repair Facility Record Reported

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 09.Jul.2005 03:08:25. New data will result in a change to this report.
Not all accidents are reported to the Police. Tell us if you know of other fender benders, accidents or damage.

Heading Graphic

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

Mileage Consistency Check:

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401).

Do you know this vehicle's current mileage? Tell us and help protect others from mileage fraud.

Heading Graphic

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Heading Graphic

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401) had 1 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner 07/31/1995 Saskatchewan

CARFAX AdvisorTM
The cost of ownership varies by vehicle. Go to Edmunds.com to check the recommended service schedule and estimated costs for this vehicle.

Types of Owners:

This 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

No Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported
Lease Registration Reported No Commercial Registration Reported
No Rental Registration Reported No Non-Profit Registration Reported
No Taxi Registration Reported No Built to Non U.S. Standards Record Reported

Do you have information about how this vehicle was used or driven? Tell us what you know.

Heading Graphic

EAGLE does not report recall information for specific vehicles to CARFAX.
Go to the CARFAX SAFETY & RELIABILITY REPORT for recalls issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for the 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI. You can also contact an authorized dealership or EAGLE at 1-800-992-1997 to find out if this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401) still has recalls that require repair.

Heading Graphic
CARFAX cannot calculate the remaining coverage for this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401) because no original manufacturer warranty information was reported to CARFAX by its source.

Estimated start date of warranty: 07/31/1995
Last reading reported to CARFAX: No odometer reading reported
Today's Date: July 9, 2005

Type of Coverage: Original Warranty:
Basic No data reported to CARFAX
Drivetrain No data reported to CARFAX
Emissions No data reported to CARFAX
Corrosion No data reported to CARFAX
Transferable No data reported to CARFAX
Roadside Assistance No data reported to CARFAX
Safety Belt & Inflatable Restraint No data reported to CARFAX
Specific Components No data reported to CARFAX

CARFAX Warranty Check provides an estimate of this vehicle's remaining warranty coverage. It does not take into account some vehicle history events. For example, major accidents resulting in Salvage or Junk titles that may void the original manufacturer warranty or ownership transfers that may decrease warranty coverage. This warranty information is only valid for vehicles manufactured for sale in the US. Complete warranty coverage information is available for this vehicle at the EAGLE web site.

Click here!

Heading Graphic
CARFAX searched more than 3 billion records from over 5,300 sources and found 5 record(s) for this 1995 EAGLE TALON ESI (4E3AK44Y2SE152401).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:
07/31/1995 Saskatchewan
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saskatoon, SK
Registered as lease vehicle
07/31/1995 Saskatchewan
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saskatoon, SK
First owner reported
08/14/1997 Alberta
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Airdrie, AB
08/14/1997 Alberta
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Calgary, AB
03/04/1998 Saskatchewan
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Wishart, SK

Detailed Vehicle History Definitions:

* First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership.
* Lease
When someone leases a car from a dealer, the dealer actually sells the vehicle to a leasing company. The leasing company then collects payments for the vehicle from the new owner for 24, 36, 48 or more months. A leasing company can be an independent car dealer or a car manufacturer.

CARFAX Buyback Guarantee CARFAX
BUYBACK GUARANTEE

If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles and were not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.
Severe Damage: Odometer Problems: Lemon History:
# Salvage/Junk
# Rebuilt/Reconstructed
# Dismantled
# Fire/Flood/Hail
# Canadian Total Loss
# Exceeds Mechanical Limits
# Not Actual Mileage
# Manufacturer Buyback

Your CARFAX Buyback Coverage:
Vehicle: Transferable Coverage: Activation:
1995 EAGLE TALON ESI
4E3AK44Y2SE152401 07/09/2005 - 07/09/2006 REQUIRED --
ACTIVATE TODAY!

jh4da9
08-04-2005, 03:09 AM
I really want this car but need to check it first

2HGEH2349NH550956

[email protected]

Roaring G60
08-04-2005, 10:12 AM
There is a 02' Tornado Red GTI At Northland Volkswagen. You should check it out.

camby
08-17-2005, 01:09 PM
1HGEM1152YL813569

Kobe
08-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by camby
1HGEM1152YL813569

Wow you could atleast say please.....