PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Nick Chow & Lady Friend

Fluidic
06-26-2002, 12:56 AM
How was the ice-cream on the night of the 25th?

Car's lookin good: nice and clean!

Peace

Peter

shadowz
06-26-2002, 03:11 AM
Yup me and my lady were having some ice cream it was great!!

girlRACER
06-26-2002, 09:05 AM
I saw you at Race City on Friday walking across the lanes and I waved to you...you saw me but just walked away :( :)

WBB6
06-26-2002, 09:18 AM
Man this Spotted thing is getting dangerous....what if and I mean "What If" I was with someone that I am not supposed to be with and you guys take a pic, and I get busted...that would be bad news...haha

remember I am saying "What If"!!!!!!!!

rage2
06-26-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by WBB6
Man this Spotted thing is getting dangerous....what if and I mean "What If" I was with someone that I am not supposed to be with and you guys take a pic, and I get busted...that would be bad news...haha

remember I am saying "What If"!!!!!!!!

Spotted : WBB6. Saw you parked in front of boys town. You were holding and groping some guy while waiting in line to get in. Looked really friendly! :rofl:

redline
06-26-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by rage2

Spotted : WBB6. Saw you parked in front of boys town. You were holding and groping some guy while waiting in line to get in. Looked really friendly! :rofl:

Bobby could never grop anyone cuz then he would have to put down his prada wallet and bubble tea!

sexualbanana
06-26-2002, 10:35 AM
shadowz, ur goin out with ellie aren't u?

i saw bobby too. i'm sure that guy u were with is a close family friend, but what was he doing with ur underwear on his head?

shadowz
06-26-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
I saw you at Race City on Friday walking across the lanes and I waved to you...you saw me but just walked away :( :)

Sorry about that didnt see you , musta been outta it! And no Im not going out with Ellie thats my friend who is

sexualbanana
06-26-2002, 11:12 AM
o ok.

WBB6
06-26-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by rage2

Bastard...:guns: :guns: :guns:

Originally posted by redline

Bobby could never grop anyone cuz then he would have to put down his prada wallet and bubble tea!

So True!! :thumbsup:

But you guys have to remember this saying from "ScCab" :

" Only Fag's play with other Fag's Feet "

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(yes I know "ScCab" is going to get me good for this, but I am prepared)

buh_buh
06-26-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by WBB6
But you guys have to remember this saying from "ScCab" :

" Only Fag's play with other Fag's Feet "

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(yes I know "ScCab" is going to get me good for this, but I am prepared)
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
that was hilarious.