PDA

View Full Version : The Official CFL Thread

~Leah~
06-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Why has there not been a thread started on this yet people!

Who saw the SHITKICKING my Rider's laid on the Bombers on Saturday... that shit was great. However, unfortunately, I am fully aware of the fact that the Riders aren't that great... the Bombers just suck THAT MUCH!

crazyning
06-29-2005, 12:45 PM
There isn't a thread yet because Calgary hasn't played a game at this point....and all the Roughrider fans don't want to get flamed, plus most of them aren't as proud of them as you are....;)

lastprodigy
06-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Lions for life....CFL is teh gayness though :thumbsdow

USED
06-29-2005, 01:40 PM
GO RIDERS!!!

2002civic
06-29-2005, 01:57 PM
maybe the stamps will actually wina few games this year, man theyve gone downhill fast:thumbsdow

silverTEG
06-29-2005, 04:42 PM
lock this thread, we all know the eskie's will clean house this year, best defence by far, and possibly offence aswell. :poosie:

o, and leah looks haat :nut:

toyboy88
06-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by silverTEG
lock this thread, we all know the eskie's will clean house this year, best defence by far, and possibly offence aswell. :poosie:

o, and leah looks haat :nut:

*enter e-macking here* haha

o by the way stamps supporter for life :thumbsup:

~Leah~
06-30-2005, 07:35 AM
Oh god... the Stamps are like a leftover Rider team. Burris hasn't been able to toss a ball since he came back from the NFL.

Lion's suck. Actually... no, I'm partial to them, only because Jason Clermont is fresh out of my high school in Regina bishes!!! haha

Edmonton... ummm should be an interesting season for them. We'll have to see what happens there.

Annnnd.... yeah, the Rider's suck, I've come to terms with it. But how bad does another team have to suck to take such a shitkicking from them?!?

Anyway, hopefully this starts some flaming from the Stamps fans. :) I love you all.

SEE YOU JULY 23 at McMahon... I'll be there, in Section N, wearing the green and white..... with a layer of red and white underneath just in case.... yes, I'm a trader. No, just joking. GO RIDERS. But anyway, I definitely haven't slept yet today and it's showing in this huge ramble. Slept today? I've been up for over 24 hours now. God.... OK... GO RIDERS!

Kobe
06-30-2005, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by USED
GO RIDERS!!!

:werd:

heavyD
06-30-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
Lions for life....CFL is teh gayness though :thumbsdow

You are teh gayness IMO:thumbsdow CFL is a great game. Sure the NFL is my favorite sport but the CFL is entertaining in its own right and there is nothing else going on in the summer months so it fills the sports void.

The west is going to be competative this year. BC is the favorite right now but Saskatchewan, Calgary, and Deadmonton could all end up in the playoffs. Sorry Bomber fans but your team is going to have a tough year.

Typical that this thread was started by a Sakatchewanite as there is nothing else to do in the wastelands but drive tractor, drink beer, and watch the Riders lose year after year.:D The self proclaimed greatest fans in the CFL that barely ever sell out one of the smallest stadium in the league.:dunno:

civic_stylez
06-30-2005, 08:10 AM
bah, there are so many riders fans because they have nothing else to cheer for in saskatchewan...:D personally im just waiting for the NFL to start again so the patriots can own it all..AGAIN! but i do hope that the stamps get it going this year because it would be nice to have a grey cup and a stanley cup hit this city in the same year..:thumbsup:

toyboy88
06-30-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
Oh god... the Stamps are like a leftover Rider team. Burris hasn't been able to toss a ball since he came back from the NFL.

Lion's suck. Actually... no, I'm partial to them, only because Jason Clermont is fresh out of my high school in Regina bishes!!! haha

Edmonton... ummm should be an interesting season for them. We'll have to see what happens there.

Annnnd.... yeah, the Rider's suck, I've come to terms with it. But how bad does another team have to suck to take such a shitkicking from them?!?

Anyway, hopefully this starts some flaming from the Stamps fans. :) I love you all.

SEE YOU JULY 23 at McMahon... I'll be there, in Section N, wearing the green and white..... with a layer of red and white underneath just in case.... yes, I'm a trader. No, just joking. GO RIDERS. But anyway, I definitely haven't slept yet today and it's showing in this huge ramble. Slept today? I've been up for over 24 hours now. God.... OK... GO RIDERS!

whoa haha my hockey coach has an extra ticket every game (season' passes) in section n :)

~Leah~
06-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

Typical that this thread was started by a Sakatchewanite as there is nothing else to do in the wastelands but drive tractor, drink beer, and watch the Riders lose year after year.:D The self proclaimed greatest fans in the CFL that barely ever sell out one of the smallest stadium in the league.:dunno:

That's not saying much for Calgary considering I live here now!! LOL... but it's true. That would be the life. Having a TV in my tracter... or listening to it on the radio... out on the fields... drinking beer. Wow... you just made my day!! :D

heavyD
06-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~

That's not saying much for Calgary considering I live here now!! LOL... but it's true. That would be the life. Having a TV in my tracter... or listening to it on the radio... out on the fields... drinking beer. Wow... you just made my day!! :D

I aim to please, especially the ladies. LOL:rofl: :rofl:

BerserkerCatSplat
07-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Go RIDERS!!! And there I was, thinking I was the only Riders fan in Calgary! ;) :D

~Leah~
07-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl
Go RIDERS!!! And there I was, thinking I was the only Riders fan in Calgary! ;) :D
Dude, I think it's impossible to be the only Riders fan ANYWHERE. Not only do we have the most loyal fans in the league... I mean, who would keep cheering for them when they lose year after year after year....lol... US! BUUUUTT... we also have the largest spread out of fans in the league. I'm pretty sure most stadiums in the league have a reserved Riders section... haha.

Dave P
07-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Rickey Ray, hes so dreamy.

LETS GO ESKIMOS

heavyD
07-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
Rickey Ray, hes so dreamy.

Youre name is Dave right?:dunno:

rmk
07-15-2005, 01:36 PM
i love how Joe Sports says GORIDERS really fast. i only watch him for that 2 second GORIDERS. lol.

i gotta root for my lions... the stamps will always have a place in my heart (Awww) but when they let Wally go, it went straight down the shitter. wouldn't mind seeing the Riders win it though... it would be a holiday in sask and give all the farmers something to cheer about.

therefore:
GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RiCE-DaDDy
07-15-2005, 02:24 PM
teams make too many mistakes which directly stems from the general lack of talent of the players.

rules suck hardcore, worst being the no yards on punts. lol 10 guys just hovering around the ball like its a hot potato haha. offsides should be called right away and play stopped, not let it run and have a great play being called back. that happens way too much.

the 3 downs is unique to cfl and thats great, but it essentially elimintes the running game. theres no play action its all freakin shotgun plays so no suprise to the d.

and too many qb sneaks, sure it works but give it to the rb, its his job.

heavyD
07-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
teams make too many mistakes which directly stems from the general lack of talent of the players.

rules suck hardcore, worst being the no yards on punts. lol 10 guys just hovering around the ball like its a hot potato haha. offsides should be called right away and play stopped, not let it run and have a great play being called back. that happens way too much.

the 3 downs is unique to cfl and thats great, but it essentially elimintes the running game. theres no play action its all freakin shotgun plays so no suprise to the d.

and too many qb sneaks, sure it works but give it to the rb, its his job.

Yeah the no yards rule blows as do the single point for missing a field goal or punting through the end zone. The worst part of the CFL IMO is the refereeing. They blow at least three important calls a game and every week a game is decided on a bad call. Otherwise I find it is the best bang for the buck in professional sports.

crazyning
07-24-2005, 08:18 PM
How bout them Roughriders?

My boss had a bunch of tickets for anyone that wanted to go, I wish I had gone. Heard that it was hella loud at the beginning, but then as the game wore on, the Rider fans got quiet for some reason...:D

~Leah~
07-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Shut up... lol.... I was just as loud at the end of the game, but this time I was going "YEAH RIDERS!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE SUCK!!!"

R-Audi
07-24-2005, 09:08 PM
LOL Great pic!! You can take the girl out of Saskatchewan, but you cant take the Saskatchewan out of the girl!
jk

Apparently my roomate was the only stamps fan in his section.. and wore a red shirt that said "Nealon this" in green letters. He said he was pelted with marshmellows the entire game... he had fun catching some of them in his mouth... Which was probably a good thing, seeing that he tends to be a *little* loud!

BerserkerCatSplat
07-24-2005, 09:15 PM
I have this terrible habit of being a huge fan of losing teams.
I used to be the biggest Winnipeg Jets fan around! :D :banghead:

R-Audi
07-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Save our Jets! Save out Jets! (All togther now!)

lastprodigy
07-24-2005, 09:42 PM
go Lions!!!! only undeafeted team still!!

~Leah~
09-05-2005, 01:54 PM
P.S. - The Riders shitkicked the Bombers AGAIN!!

Its about time we won!! WOOOOOOOO

My buddies had a projection screen going at their place... I was making shadows on the wall to help them... my little birdie flew Holmes to the end zone on that amazing return in the first half. Yay for shadow puppets! :D

~Leah~
09-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Sask is 3-0 against the Bombers this season baby!!!! WOOOO!!

P.S. Congrats on the win... we are still tied bishes.