PDA

View Full Version : rwd TT Accord (no pics)

Khalil
06-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Bout the third time I've seen him - this last time at the DQ near the superstore on country hills.
The first time was on country hills & 14th where the light was turning red and we were both going to take it - except he shifted down 1 gear and gave it..and i heard quite the tire tire squeal and a bit of movement from the rear end. We were going about 67-70 ish so I'm guessing he must have gone into 2nd and let it go.
Met up with him at the co op in hamptons and asked him about his car..
Anyone else seen it?

2 door coupe, white with all round tint - rims and dropped just a bit. He popped the hood - had a plain chrome valve cover, looked much larger than my cousins engine..all the little bolt ons - lo and behold I could see the 1 turbo very clearly but the other was lower down where I could just barely see it. (possibly?)
Amazing car in all aspects..full leather interior..must have been a ex-r?

Didnt have time to chat a whole lot but next time I see him..I'll be sure to get all the info I can.

Primer_Drift
06-29-2005, 02:47 PM
umm rwd tt accord?? What motor and drivetrain?

Khalil
06-29-2005, 02:48 PM
thats what I had noo idea about. I was hoping to get something out of him having the hood open..but nothing :|

One of the guys what was looking wouldnt shut up about the interior to get anyone else to talk about rareness of this car

Def_3
06-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
umm rwd tt accord?? What motor and drivetrain? :werd: i doubt that

lastprodigy
06-29-2005, 02:51 PM
omfg this is th emost useless thread withut poics no sense in even posting if you dont have any

turbo'dGSR
06-29-2005, 03:19 PM
Did the guy tell you it was rwd?

962 kid
06-29-2005, 04:52 PM
RWD TT accord? erm... nope

EK 2.0
06-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by 962 kid
RWD TT accord? erm... nope

Yeah I would have to agree here...I mean not to say that it's not doable. We have a H22 RWD Del Sol in the works in Calgary. But Highy un-likey that a TT RWD accord is out there prowling the streets.

finboy
06-29-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Yeah I would have to agree here...I mean not to say that it's not doable. We have a H22 RWD Del Sol in the works in Calgary. But Highy un-likey that a TT RWD accord is out there prowling the streets.

:werd:

Seanith
06-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Yeah i'd have to say :bullshit: as well. I doubt it was TT as well. :rofl:

962 kid
06-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

yeah but here's the thing... that one is being converted to MR, so it could retain the transversely mounted layout. Khalil said that he 'popped the hood,' meaning that the engine was still in the front which means that for it to be RWD, the engine would need to be mounted longitudally.

Redlyne_mr2
06-29-2005, 08:41 PM
Man I want one of those BS flags like Joe smiley has so I can wave it around if I ever come across this clown.

There are a million reasons why this would not work without a ton of fab.
1. no place for driveshaft
2. no place for differential
3. Twin turbo would most likely only be on an inline 6 and it would be next to impossible to fit an inline 6 under there. A v6 would be just as difficult as the bay is not wide enough.

ALTHOUGH: I hate to talk about this movie but do you guys remember the original Fast and Furious. At drag warz there was a shot of a RWD prelude launching. Id love to see the details on that car.

ExRollen
07-28-2005, 08:45 PM
I saw a RWD 94 Civic 4dr with a 3.2 V6 from a TL selling on ebay. I'm pretty sure you're full of shit though, because you'd have to raise the floor and it wouldn't look lowered if you RWD'd an accord. It would look like one of those minivans with wheelchair ramps. Therefore, stfu, please

schurchill39
07-28-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by ExRollen
I saw a RWD 94 Civic 4dr with a 3.2 V6 from a TL selling on ebay. I'm pretty sure you're full of shit though, because you'd have to raise the floor and it wouldn't look lowered if you RWD'd an accord. It would look like one of those minivans with wheelchair ramps. Therefore, stfu, please

Holy fuck dude you brought up a month old thread so you can spit some ignorant remarks? If your gunna be around here for long you need to learn constructive critisims like EVERY ONE ELSE who didnt belive him. They said they didnt think it was possible and why. Notice none of them went all out with the hate like you did. That shit isnt acceptable around here learn some respect.

jizzajames
07-28-2005, 09:11 PM
haha

ExRollen
08-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39

Holy fuck dude you brought up a month old thread so you can spit some ignorant remarks? If your gunna be around here for long you need to learn constructive critisims like EVERY ONE ELSE who didnt belive him. They said they didnt think it was possible and why. Notice none of them went all out with the hate like you did. That shit isnt acceptable around here learn some respect.

I said why it wouldn't work... cause the car would look like a wheelchair minivan and I've spent enough time under my accord to know that this dude's full of it... and.... you look like a clown in that picture, get a haircut. Just my 2 cent, don't be hatin.

schurchill39
08-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by ExRollen

I said why it wouldn't work... cause the car would look like a wheelchair minivan and I've spent enough time under my accord to know that this dude's full of it... and.... you look like a clown in that picture, get a haircut. Just my 2 cent, don't be hatin.

And the newbie comments continue, man grow up:rofl:

Kaos
08-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok kids, back on topic please.

EK 2.0
08-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
Ok kids, back on topic please.

meh, too late...