PDA

View Full Version : moto mpx200 help!!

SI-vic
06-29-2005, 06:08 PM
i've had my mpx 200 for about 6 months now. had no problems until now.
i love the phone as it has a lot of good functions and almost never screws up..... that is until now.

problem: phone will not recharge anymore
ive tried 3 different chargers and nothing has happened. the phone will not turn on anymore but i believe thats because its out of batteries. it will turn on once every few hours but then dies our right away so im pretty sure something is wrong with the charging part of the phone but i dont know how or where to fix it or if its another problem perhaps.

any solutions? any help is appreciated. thanks.

SI-vic
06-30-2005, 05:18 PM
bump
i emailed motorola but they havent emailed me back yet
damnit

Weapon_R
06-30-2005, 05:20 PM
What type of battery is it? Have you tried a different battery?

It looks like there's either something wrong with the battery or the internals of the charging system. If its just the internals, you can get chargers that will recharge your battery without needing to plug in your phone, its no big deal.

SI-vic
06-30-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
What type of battery is it? Have you tried a different battery?

It looks like there's either something wrong with the battery or the internals of the charging system. If its just the internals, you can get chargers that will recharge your battery without needing to plug in your phone, its no big deal.

well im almost positive that its not the battery because the recharging symbol wont even come on the screen when i plug it in
so im pretty sure its the internals
thanks for the help but where can i buy a charger that i dont need to plug into my phone?
if i get that then hopefully that'll fix my problem
thanks again

edit:
and forgot to mention its a motorola 3.6V lithium ion battery