PDA

View Full Version : Bwahaha!! Ok, um.. seroiusly, my friend needs your help (dog/hash)

Super_Geo
06-30-2005, 03:15 AM
So I get this call at 3am from my buddy who's like "Oh shit, my dog just ate like 1/5 of a gram of hash. What the shit, do I need to take him to the vet's?" The dog is tiny, weighs maybe 5-7 pounds.

Anyone on here have an answer quick? I want to get back to sleep... haha, but the guy's stressing so I told him I'd chekc it out. My guess is that the dog will be fine... don't you need to bake has into things before you can eat it? If you simply eat hash it just goes through your system right?

GQBalla
06-30-2005, 03:47 AM
hahaha let the dog eat and sleep bring tons of food and water cause the dog will be munching!!!

/////AMG
06-30-2005, 05:01 AM
It's tme for your friend to get the video camera out!!

Mckenzie
06-30-2005, 07:18 AM
bahaha they are tough lil creatures man no worries.

They can enjoy the occasional drug binge like us humans. A friend of mine fed his dog mushrooms one night.... :thumbsdow Pretty lame but you get the idea that their stomachs are bulletproof. And yes there should be some good footage. :D

civic_stylez
06-30-2005, 08:23 AM
theres a classic episode of trailer park boys based on this but with weed brownies.....most dogs puke up what they cant handle. who would have thought you actually learn something from that show..:D

bonnieclyde240
06-30-2005, 08:54 AM
Probably what would happen is the dog might get body stoned, so maybe take him out for a walk so he can poop all the hash out. Then give him food & water so he can munch, and eventually he will burn out and sleep.

silly puppy, hash is for humans :rofl:

Davetronz
06-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Bahahhahaha
LOL@WORK....

Super_Geo
06-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by bonnieclyde240
silly puppy, hash is for humans :rofl:

Hahaha! :rofl:

I just heard from him... and the dog bas been spending the day lickin his balls. :angel:

*edit, dog licking his OWN balls that is... haha I just saw how that could be taken.. um.. well.. yeah.

rage2
06-30-2005, 11:52 AM
wow. unreal. i need to eat some hash lol.

duffspec
06-30-2005, 12:05 PM
:rofl: I thought I seen that in movie? hahahahaha

GQBalla
06-30-2005, 12:40 PM
lol
dogs are funny when they are on stuff that humans shouldn't even have...

GTS Jeff
06-30-2005, 05:03 PM
No one else thinks the owner is terrible? It's his responsibility to keep shit like that away from the dog. You know...kinda like how parents try to put bleach where their 4 year old can't get at it.

EK 2.0
06-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
No one else thinks the owner is terrible? It's his responsibility to keep shit like that away from the dog. You know...kinda like how parents try to put bleach where their 4 year old can't get at it.

really??...my parents just put it in the fridge next to the milk...

lastprodigy
06-30-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

really??...my parents just put it in the fridge next to the milk...

bwahahah next to the milk rofl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..... nice one

turbo minivan
06-30-2005, 05:20 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! oh hell!!!, and i thought the forum about some california kid trying to start a car club in calgary was funny!!!:rofl: :rofl: my mom keeps the bleech next to the milk too, dosnt yours?:rofl: my brother use to feed his chinchilla weed ALL the time and it loved it! (we think:angel: ) next time dont be stupid though, its difforent when you feed crap like that to a dog intentionaly!:rofl:

GTS Jeff
06-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

really??...my parents just put it in the fridge next to the milk... Oh man Arif, you've just answered a lot of questions!

Super_Geo
06-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

I think he dropped it on the floor and the dog rushed over and ate it or something down those lines. If he did it intentionally I'd 100% agree with you, but hey... accidents happen.

Toms-SC
06-30-2005, 11:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/raichu4u/bigugh.gif