PDA

View Full Version : Fucking immature drunks

3G
07-02-2005, 01:10 AM
Story, I was putting up garage sale signs for my little brother cuz hes having one tomorrow, as soon as we drive off 3 fuckers (im not talking kids, i graduated with one of them last year) come and rip my sign off and throw it on the road. I busted a u, parked and ran after these guys as they're shitting bricks, long story short I made 2 of them bleed while my bro pushed the 3rd around. Shoulda kept my cool but shit. [/end of rant]

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 01:17 AM
[/end of lies]

now for the truth..

that was :bullshit:

mac_82
07-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Brutal. Hate jackasses like that :guns:

likwid
07-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by d-UNiT
[/end of lies]

now for the truth..

:werd:

infected
07-02-2005, 01:26 AM
[/end of lies]

now for the truth..

:rofl:

You did keep your cool, it's good teaching them a lesson.

3G
07-02-2005, 01:29 AM
[/end of lies]

now for the truth..

What would I have to gain by lying about that? I don't give a fuck what u think, you're opinion means shit to me, have a good night.

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 01:29 AM
ill teach you a lesson

and this is the truth

if you rub cream corn in your groin, its only funny for 38 seconds, after that, youll enjoy weeks and weeks of an annoying rash

this is from experience

leb_187
07-02-2005, 01:33 AM
whoa that was you, hahaha i was in the tim hortons parking lot thinkin "whats goin on"

3G
07-02-2005, 01:35 AM
ill teach you a lesson

and this is the truth

if you rub cream corn in your groin, its only funny for 38 seconds, after that, youll enjoy weeks and weeks of an annoying rash

this is from experience

Honestly man go post whore somewhere else, if you don't believe me than stfu and fuck off

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 01:37 AM
fucking drunks all i do is complain i live in the NE, what else is there to do there but drink, i dont blame everyone for going on social security and drinking their problems away in the north, theres a reason you live in the ne cuz your a trouble maker, someone fucks around with a garage sale sign and you flip out...?... cool guy, youve never done anything stupid before hey?.. youll get whats coming to you, and anyways it was probably a foreshadow, its gonna rain at your garage sale, or you wont sell anything, either way, you wont sell anything.. lying on a forum makes you cool, hence you being the ipidomy of cool, lets go beat up some drunks and brag about it on the internet.. after hunting for about 73 seconds i found a picture that sums up how brilliant you are

http://usera.imagecave.com/rebel11/retard.jpg

3G
07-02-2005, 01:44 AM
fucking drunks all i do is complain i live in the NE, what else is there to do there but drink, i dont blame everyone for going on social security and drinking their problems away in the north, theres a reason you live in the ne cuz your a trouble maker, someone fucks around with a garage sale sign and you flip out...?... cool guy, youve never done anything stupid before hey?.. youll get whats coming to you, and anyways it was probably a foreshadow, its gonna rain at your garage sale, or you wont sell anything, either way, you wont sell anything.. lying on a forum makes you cool, hence you being the ipidomy of cool, lets go beat up some drunks and brag about it on the internet.. after hunting for about 73 seconds i found a picture that sums up how brilliant you are

http://usera.imagecave.com/rebel11/retard.jpg

1) Go get drunk all you want, why would you go around ripping peoples signs up?
2) So because I live in the NE, I'm a trouble maker? hahaha thats the funniest shit I've heard tonight, no wait the guy I hit said something funnier.
3) yah ill get whats coming to me, i dont go get drunk and walk around ripping peoples shit up.
4) Oh ya, I tell a story on beyond and I'm gonna be cool yep I have yet to meet up withsomeone other than to sell them something and theyll be like "hey ur the guy who punched those drunks"

5) Maybe you like doing shit like those fuckheads, or maybe you were the one of them?

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 01:48 AM
conspire much?

currently in edmonton

so unless you pulled a huge UEWY and reached your fist 329 kms away, and knocked me the fuck out, which is almost as far fetched as the story to begin with,

you have not swung at me

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 01:49 AM
oh also :english:

GQBalla
07-02-2005, 01:51 AM
hrmm why is everyone raggin on 3G????

hes juss venting...seriously whats wrong with living in the NE??? i grew up there....might move back soon too....hrmm lol

good thing you taught them a lesson!
they started it first by takin down thier sign seriously whats wrong with puttin up a garage sale sign????

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 01:53 AM
oh theres nothing wrong with putting up a garage sale sign..

but answer me this

whats right with beating up a bunch of drunk idiots over something so petty

the guy has got to be 18 or older, hes an adult now, his own legal guardian and hes acting like an immature adolesent himself

and dude,.. its almost impossible to defend the NE

3G
07-02-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
hrmm why is everyone raggin on 3G????

hes juss venting...seriously whats wrong with living in the NE??? i grew up there....might move back soon too....hrmm lol

good thing you taught them a lesson!
they started it first by takin down thier sign seriously whats wrong with puttin up a garage sale sign????

Thanks for that man :thumbsup: I think d-unit's just trying to show the world how big his e-cock is

The thing that pissed me off was I was sitting there on the street putting that sign up and shit, then as soon as I drive off these fuckers ripped it down. :guns:

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 01:55 AM
my e-cock is bigger than yours

maxdaddy
07-02-2005, 01:56 AM
hey d-UNIT Fuck head dont be cocky go whore somewhere else u always come and whore everyones threads no one likes u here u little lonely asshole

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 01:58 AM
aww.. no one likes me?

gawsh darnit, making friends on the internet was my intent :confused:

3G
07-02-2005, 02:02 AM
Man, you're pretty fucking cocky behind your computer screen, are you like that in real life, or do you turn around and walk away like a little bitch?

Seanith
07-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by 3G

no wait the guy I hit said something funnier.

what did he say?

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 02:08 AM
cocky?

when did i continually stress my skill at something?.....

or say that im perfect

i simply stated your imperfections, but your vast knowledge and immense vocabulary has lead me to believe that you are a lot dumber in person than you are on the net

and you are right i am all talk behind the computer screen, and if youve been paying attention, thats exactly what im saying about you too

{edit}

bitches are the ones who beat people up for something ridiculous

humans like me, dont let silly things eat at my nerves, stay calm and flame on the internet :devil:

lam-boy
07-02-2005, 02:09 AM
:drama: shut up d-unit.
guy wants to vent let him vent if you don't care then don't open your mouth.

3G
07-02-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Seanith

what did he say?

Do you wanna fuckin die? :rofl:

cocky?

when did i continually stress my skill at something?.....

or say that im perfect

i simply stated your imperfections, but your vast knowledge and immense vocabulary as lead me to believe that you are a lot dumber in person than you are in the net

and you are right i am all talk behind the computer screen, and if youve been paying attention, thats exactly what im saying about you too

{edit}

bitches are the ones who beat people up for something ridiculous

humans like me, dont let silly thinks eat at my nerves, stay calm and flame on the internet :devil:

bla bla bla if you want to see how big a bitch I am, pm me a place and time and we'll see, if not stfu and go eat a dick

Originally posted by lam-boy
:drama: shut up d-unit.
guy wants to vent let him vent if you don't care then don't open your mouth.

Thanks

d-UNiT
07-02-2005, 02:14 AM
:zzz: like i said fighting over something like that is stupid, and thanks for proving my point, no one person is perfect, but you have proved that mankind still has a far way to go

good night to you.. enjoy life....:thumbsup:

lam-boy
07-02-2005, 02:16 AM
:zzz: like i said fighting over something like that is stupid, and thanks for proving my point, no one person is perfect, but you have proved that mankind still has a far way to go

man people liek you are the reason why people go out of their way to cause shit. its cause you keep pushing their buttons. ya good go to sleep.

maxdaddy
07-02-2005, 02:17 AM

just like the bitch you are

rmk
07-02-2005, 02:39 AM
sucks that they ripped down your sign man, but you should have never beat them up for someting like that.

garage sign=plastic.

rahim
07-02-2005, 02:46 AM
^^^^^^^^^

i'm guessing he didn't just jump on them, if he talked to them long enough to know they were drunk they must have said some stupid shit to him first

mac_82
07-02-2005, 02:47 AM
This thread has reached a new low.:thumbsdow

:closed:

HTN SWCHS
07-02-2005, 02:53 AM
bwahahahahhahahah :D
so much :bullshit: in this thread... lol, the biggest pussy in the world making 2 guys bleed and a 13 y/o shrimp pushing some guy around. muahahahhahahahaha

Team_Mclaren
07-02-2005, 02:54 AM
Wow, Highschool back all over again?

:closed: