PDA

View Full Version : Ran into a Beyond member...

89coupe
07-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Had a little run in with a really nice Turbo Laser. Nice car! Was nice to meet you.:thumbsup:

rmk
07-02-2005, 02:51 AM
cool. i saw a couple of cars with decals here in banff today. black integra with 403 and beyond on the side driving toward the main street and a silver civic a few minutes later. would have been cool to say hi, but both cars were in motion. kind of a kick to see the decals in the wild.

Boosted_TL
07-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Good to meet you too Brad ! Your car is badass

89coupe
07-02-2005, 11:45 AM
You need to get your car tuned and we can try again :D

Can't wait to meet your buddy in the highly modified Jetta :D

Originally posted by Boosted_TL
Good to meet you too Brad ! Your car is badass

Boosted_TL
07-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
You need to get your car tuned and we can try again :D

Can't wait to meet your buddy in the highly modified Jetta :D

Yea I know all I ask is for an AWD dyno.....haha is that too much to ask? Actually, PM me your phone number so I can call you about your buddy with the DSM that is good with self tuning. The more help the better.

He is in Ontario for a bit but will be back next week. We need a camcorder for this one.

:bigpimp:

MiG_Master
07-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Boosted_TL
Yea I know all I ask is for an AWD dyno.....haha is that too much to ask?
Rumor has it that Edmonton is getting an AWD dyno. There is a new shop opening in the North-east that has apparently ordered one from Mustang.

Note: I don't know the exact location/name of the shop

mac_82
07-03-2005, 11:55 AM
I know a lot of people that will be pretty happy if there is a AWD dyno in Edmonton or Calgary. Keep up posted.

Kirbs17
07-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Ive only seen a couple fellow beyonders with the beyond sticker on their car... and all of them have been in motion:banghead:

1-Bar
07-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by rmk
cool. i saw a couple of cars with decals here in banff today. black integra with 403 and beyond on the side driving toward the main street and a silver civic a few minutes later. would have been cool to say hi, but both cars were in motion. kind of a kick to see the decals in the wild.

black teg w/ JDM front is most likely superesc :thumbsup:

ex1z7
07-04-2005, 12:52 AM
I wonder how many Beyond.ca stickers I'll see when I'm back in Australia.. I think I might be the only one with the stickers on my car...

ryder_23
07-04-2005, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by ex1z7
I wonder how many Beyond.ca stickers I'll see when I'm back in Australia.. I think I might be the only one with the stickers on my car...

Represent :rofl: :thumbsup:

ex1z7
07-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Hopefully I'll be representin' the beyond.ca logo on something respectful like a Silvia S13.. But it might be going towards some 1970's gemini thing I might end up getting :cry:

Moving is too expensive for me to get a silvia ATM and I need a car quickly :cry: :cry: