PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Flyers??

240droptop
07-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Do you guys ever Hand out Flyers? I believe N-E-C-C does every know and then to help bring up there members ever thought about doing this to help Beyond grow even more? Plus it would be great to get more Lethbridge people to join beyond :dunno:

Ben
07-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by 240droptop
Do you guys ever Hand out Flyers? I believe N-E-C-C does every know and then to help bring up there members ever thought about doing this to help Beyond grow even more? Plus it would be great to get more Lethbridge people to join beyond :dunno:

LOL, we dont have a member shortage thats for sure.

Not neccessary whatsoever IMO. We've never advertised via flyers, and havent needed to, besides, it's not a very good way to get members anyways, I mean how many times have you come back to your car after being at a bar and getting 3 or 4 weged in your wiper. Most of them just end up on the road. If you're an up and coming site, it may be feasable, but Beyond.Ca is pretty much a staple term in western Canadas automotive enthusiast database/userbase. We get between 10 and 20 new signups a day.

We represent at car shows and events anyhow, and that is a much more refined group of people to recruit.

240droptop
07-03-2005, 05:05 PM
oh I wasint saying there was a member shortage I jsut think it would be nice to get more Lethbridge members but I guess willl just have to spread the word my mouth

GC84ever
07-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by 240droptop
oh I wasint saying there was a member shortage I jsut think it would be nice to get more Lethbridge members but I guess willl just have to spread the word my mouth

Every one will tell you "By Word of Mouth" is the best form of advertising.