PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 Mustang GT

andrew-g
07-03-2005, 08:59 AM
I’m selling my 1991 Mustang GT. I’m only the second owner. It has never been in an accident. It only has 108,3XX KM on it. It has never been winter driven. I only drive it on weekends. When I bought it, it was in very good shape but was 100% stock. It has power windows and locks. A/C works but needs a recharge. Over the last two years I have converted it to almost a present day mustang. The one major thing any fox body Mustang really needs is better brakes and suspension. I converted the brakes to present day 5-bolt configuration and upgraded the rear drums to SN-95 present day rear disc. I also upgraded the fronts to 2004 PBR dual piston caliper. All rotors and pads have less that 2000KM. I also upgraded the suspension to Saleen Bilstein struts/shocks and Eibach springs. I also added MAC upper and lower control arms and a front G-Load brace. Up front to help realign the front suspension I added Steeda caster/camber plates. I also replaced the front end links, sway bar bushings and lower ball joints. To finish off the suspension I installed a set of 2004 Mustang GT 17” rims with Goodyear 245/45/17 tires.

The engine has been upgraded as well. I installed a set of Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads with Crane stud mount 1.7 roller rockers and hardened push rods. To match the heads I installed a Trick Flow Street Heat intake with a BBK 70 Throttle body and EGR. It also has 24# injectors and a 76mm C&L Mass air meter. The bottom end has never been touched and still has a stock cam. I also installed an ARP head studs. There is also a new 255lph Walbro fuel pump installed.

The exhaust has also been upgraded from front to back. I installed a set of BBK 1 ¾ Long Tube headers (ARP header bolts and copper header gasket), BBK H-Pipe with CATS and MAC cat-back exhaust system. This car WILL pass an emission test.

The rear end was upgraded with a new set of 5-bolt axles for the brake upgrade and a FMS set of 3.55 gears, the clutch packs in the diff have been replaced while the gears where getting installed.

The interior is black and is 100% original except for a set of new front seats. The seats are out of a 2004 Acura RSX Type-S. They are leather and have been installed right. It took me over 6 hours to get these seats installed. I welded up a set brackets that use the original Acura sliders. They look and feel just as good if not better then a set of Recaro leather seats. As a bonus the driver’s seat moves up and down. The interior is in show condition, 100% everything works, even the ash tray door!!!!

All engine/suspension work was done by Dasilva Racing.

Here is a list of upgrades:

Engine
-Trickflow Twisted Wedge heads
-Crane 1.7 Race Extruded Roller
-ARP head studs
-Trickflow Valve covers
-Trickflow Street heat intake
-70mm BBK throttle body
-70mm BBK egr plate
-FMS 24# injectors
-Accel adjustable fuel pressure regulator
-C&L 76MM mass air for 24# injectors
-K&N filter
-new Goodyear blue silicone coolant hoses
-130amp 1-wire alternator
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump

Brakes
-SN-95 spindles
-SN-95 rear brakes with new calipers, rotors, pads
-New front PBR aluminum calipers and brackets with new rotors and pads, these are the same calipers that are on a 2004 Mustang GT
-New SN-95 master cylinder
-3-2 port conversion
-Baer brake proportioning valve

Suspension
-Saleen/Bilstein struts and shocks
-Eibach Pro-Kit springs
-Mac upper and lower rear control arms
-Mac G-Load brace
-Steeda caster/camber plates
-New front end links, sway bar bushings and lower ball joints.

Interior
-100% black
-no cuts, holes or burn marks in any of seats, carpet or any interior pieces.
-RSX type-S leather front seats
-stock stereo with Kapton speakers.
-Momo Shift knob
-NO window tint

Driveline
-Steeda tri-ax shifter
-FMS 3.55 gears with new clutch packs in diff
-FMS 5-bolt 28-spline axles

Asking $11,900.00 OBO

Please e-mail/phone me for pictures or questions.

Andrew
[email protected]
416-873-9502

Z24_3.1
07-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

tapout
07-03-2005, 01:27 PM
wana sell your 93?

frank_grimz14
07-04-2005, 04:36 PM
trade for an amazing 1990 240 sx with a full competition alpine stereo.

Mad$ella
07-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Willing to part-out some engine mods.

andrew-g
07-04-2005, 10:21 PM
No the 93 cobra is not for sale, sorry not interested in any trades and I'm not parting it out, with all the interest in the car it should be sold soon.

frank_grimz14
07-05-2005, 08:58 PM
either way free bump for a super clean 5.0