PDA

View Full Version : Stupid sticker....

cocoabrova
01-22-2003, 07:09 PM
Driving down 16 Ave around 4-ish, I see a late 80's Beretta (stock and rusting) with this in the back window:
RICE: ALL SHOW AND NO GO:rolleyes::banghead:
Also driving down Deerfoot I saw this late 80's CRX with a huge GT-style spoiler on it... Looked like he was preparing for takeoff:nut::rofl:

egmike
01-22-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Driving down 16 Ave around 4-ish, I see a late 80's Beretta (stock and rusting) with this in the back window:

Edit*

did he have a mullet? or was it a she?
Too bad the roads are shitty or you would of had to show him otherwise:thumbsup:

cocoabrova
01-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by MR8

did he have a mullet? or was it a she?
2 younger looking Caucasian males

egmike
01-22-2003, 07:15 PM
you didn't answer the question................
edit*(fuck I can't spell today)

missblondie
01-23-2003, 12:37 AM
gotta love the rednecks!!!

Light_Speed
01-23-2003, 01:27 AM
there was this one black pontiac ferio i saw on deerfoot and on the back window it said Speed Kills Buy a Honda

CLiVE
01-23-2003, 01:31 AM
Has anyone seen that Black civic around with the big type R sticker on the rear window and huge pink HKS stickers on the sides.....tried to race me...???:dunno:

mrmattyk
01-23-2003, 01:34 AM
Nothing beats "Honk if you are native". I needed a new horn after that encounter :rofl:

12V
01-23-2003, 01:55 AM
back in high school we put a sticker on our math teachers car that said "Honk if your horny!", the next day in class he said people where honking at him the whole way home.

Zenshi
01-23-2003, 02:59 AM
The Beretta is my friends. :p
Yes It is stock, and every car is "rusting" just depends how much and how fast. (Mind you) :)

Whats wrong with the slogan?

I drive a "Rice" Rocket myself but I dont mind the saying because I think its true... Whats wrong with expressing your "opinions" now adays? Just because we put it on a car, or advertise it through stickers and what not... doesn't mean we aren't just expressing ourselves. :)

- Rick

air_mikey
01-23-2003, 02:48 PM
i saw a black gen 2 teg in the teachers parking lot in my school with a cheap ass type r sticker on it. LOL even my gf new it was fake.

Speed_RaSiR
01-23-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Also driving down Deerfoot I saw this late 80's CRX with a huge GT-style spoiler on it... Looked like he was preparing for takeoff:nut::rofl:

I hope the guy with the late 80's CRX with a huge GT-style spoiler runs into the guy with the ALL SHOW AND NO GO sticker and they both explode into flames :thumbsup:

cocoabrova
01-23-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Zenshi
The Beretta is my friends. :p
Yes It is stock, and every car is "rusting" just depends how much and how fast. (Mind you) :)

Whats wrong with the slogan?

I drive a "Rice" Rocket myself but I dont mind the saying because I think its true... Whats wrong with expressing your "opinions" now adays? Just because we put it on a car, or advertise it through stickers and what not... doesn't mean we aren't just expressing ourselves. :)

- Rick
And I'M "expressing" my opinion regarding the sticker:thumbsup: My problem is not with the slogan, it's with the free and overusage of the term rice, which has been discussed to death on forums all over the world:banghead: In fact, some people would call putting ANY stickers on cars "rice" :rolleyes: BTW Thanks for enlightening me about the fundamentals of a rusting car, I think I am secure enough in my decisive ability regarding whether to label a vehicle as "rusting" or not:rolleyes: But as you said, everyone's entitled to an opinion:thumbsup:

CRXguy
01-23-2003, 07:17 PM
good job coco!:D

sexualbanana
01-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Light_Speed
there was this one black pontiac ferio i saw on deerfoot and on the back window it said Speed Kills Buy a Honda

yeah james and i saw that on memorial during the summer. the ironic part was he was drinking at the intersection (while stopped at the red light) and then the next light, he ran the red light and just about got t'd by a civic. quite ironic

Zenshi
01-24-2003, 01:14 AM
Hehe :) I never said his car isn't rice ;)
Stickers all over the place, Black painted Hoods, Chrome Windshield wipers...

Ah whatever, As Long as people understand things like that are just "opinions" and dont really mean too much. (well Depends how you take it)

- Rick

civic_stylez
01-26-2003, 12:57 PM
my favorite is a blue sun bleached cavlier with every ricer mod known to man on it and on the back windshield it has calvin pissin on the word IMPORTS. he got what was left of my buddies wendys frosty all over the side of his car.

MistaBrent
01-26-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by mrmattyk
Nothing beats "Honk if you are native". I needed a new horn after that encounter :rofl:

thats some funny shit !

PROPS !

Blue Devil 2
01-26-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
my favorite is a blue sun bleached cavlier with every ricer mod known to man on it and on the back windshield it has calvin pissin on the word IMPORTS. he got what was left of my buddies wendys frosty all over the side of his car.

Throwing frosty's on people's cars is for 12 yr. old kids! Why didn't you wait till he came out and threw it on his face if you had a problem? instead you pulled a bitch move and threw it on his car. Fuck, I hate people who do that shit!!!!

MistaBrent
01-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2

Throwing frosty's on people's cars is for 12 yr. old kids! Why didn't you wait till he came out and threw it on his face if you had a problem? instead you pulled a bitch move and threw it on his car. Fuck, I hate people who do that shit!!!!

what an ass, theres people in this world that would die for a wendys frosty.

and your friend is so RICH he can just throw it away, especially on someones car !.

:dunno:

Blue Devil 2
01-26-2003, 06:37 PM
You quoted the wrong person!

civic_stylez
01-27-2003, 07:46 PM
i respect anybody who takes the time to correctly modify their car. i just think putting stickers that offend a large group of people kinda stupid. and i am one of the people who would die for a frosty!!!!

m@+CH
01-28-2003, 11:07 AM
why do peops do that!!
i dun get