PDA

View Full Version : I was thinking about it the other day...

Deville
07-05-2005, 01:58 AM
My ex and I never had anything in common, and I mean nothing... alot of my friends girlfriends are so cool and actually ask there boyfriends to take them to go see Star Wars and shit, I need a girl like that whos down with all that... and to think I spent 5yrs with that girl, and we never wanted to do the same things... she liked shopping and crap, I'm into cars and alot of other stuff... I guess that saying is true... "Those who play together, stay together" :werd:

CKY
07-05-2005, 02:03 AM
I remember hearing this somewhere: "A great relationship is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences"

Deville
07-05-2005, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by CKY
I remember hearing this somewhere: "A great relationship is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences"

I like that... but just once I want a girl who is into the same things as me.:banghead:

403Gemini
07-05-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Deville

I like that... but just once I want a girl who is into the same things as me.:banghead:

its very rare to find a girl that wil like EXACTALLY everything you like. hell my gf wouldnt goto starwars if i paid for the tickets and gave her an additonal 50 bucks. but she did take me to war of the worlds, and we're going to fantastic four together. we have some similarities but A LOT of differences. thing is i would NEVER want a chick to be interested in the things im into, cause then thered be little to no time for just me, or my friends. a girl who likes everything you like will want to tag along with you and your guy friends to movies. im happy my gf doesnt like zombie movies, cause then me and my guy friends get a chance to hang out and just be immature morons to each other. :dunno:

Deville
07-05-2005, 02:39 AM
Yea your right, and I know what you mean... but in my experience with the girls I've been with, there has been nothing in common at all, maybe a few small things, but nothing big... I'd be happy just to have a girl intersted in at least one of my main interests you know? Anyways until then...

ryder_23
07-05-2005, 02:44 AM
... I'd be happy just to have a girl intersted in at least one of my main interests you know? Anyways until then...

Dont take this in a rude way...But maybe you should pick a girl, that fits what you want. And it seems you dont want a girl that isnt interested in anything you like, therefore, try not to pick a girl like that. In order to get in a relationship, you must have something somewhat in common, or else what would you guys do together? Are your relationships purely just sexual? Something good will come your way, just be patient :D

Skyline_Addict
07-05-2005, 02:51 AM
sometimes you just know! there are times when people just click from start to finish, even if it doesn't work out in the end. i think that's the type of girl you want, the one who you just feel totally at place with. the one where you rely on your gut instincts/feelings...and it turns out in your favour and hers.

tapout
07-05-2005, 05:24 AM

I like that... but just once I want a girl who is into the same things as me.:banghead: :werd:

K271
07-05-2005, 06:57 AM
The perfect girl is one who doesn't like all your interests but will compromise by learning about them, discovering them, and be open minded to your interest. And the perfect guy does the same. Don't worry, in time things will happen. It's probably better to be single than to be dating some girl you don't want to be with, blowing a ton of cash on her and not being able to enjoy your time. Spend it with the boys and the cars in the mean time.

afrotl
07-05-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by K271
The perfect girl is one who doesn't like all your interests but will compromise by learning about them, discovering them, and be open minded to your interest. And the perfect guy does the same. Don't worry, in time things will happen. It's probably better to be single than to be dating some girl you don't want to be with, blowing a ton of cash on her and not being able to enjoy your time. Spend it with the boys and the cars in the mean time.

:werd:

iceburns288
07-05-2005, 09:17 AM
My girlfriend loves Star Wars and we've seen almost all of them together. She also loves LOTR and we've watched all 3 of the extended editions together as well. I love her to death:D

QuasarCav
07-05-2005, 09:20 AM
My girlfriend holds the flashlight for me when my car repairs go on past sundown. Thats love!

2000_SI
07-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
My girlfriend holds the flashlight for me when my car repairs go on past sundown. Thats love!

She got a sister?
:poosie:

Chiggles
07-05-2005, 01:51 PM
You get the sister, I get the hot cousin.... or the mom if that's where she gets her looks from. :D :bigpimp:

duffspec
07-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

its very rare to find a girl that wil like EXACTALLY everything you like. hell my gf wouldnt goto starwars if i paid for the tickets and gave her an additonal 50 bucks. but she did take me to war of the worlds, and we're going to fantastic four together. we have some similarities but A LOT of differences. thing is i would NEVER want a chick to be interested in the things im into, cause then thered be little to no time for just me, or my friends. a girl who likes everything you like will want to tag along with you and your guy friends to movies. im happy my gf doesnt like zombie movies, cause then me and my guy friends get a chance to hang out and just be immature morons to each other. :dunno:

I thought you had woman problems? If you did get back together I hope you resolved your differences. Didn't she brake up with you? Sorry about the tread jacking.
:D

el_fefes
07-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Yeah man you will not likely find someone like that...it's all about compromise. My gf hates raves and the like but she still went with me to Ferry Corsten :) :love:

ecstasy_civic
07-05-2005, 07:20 PM
My ex and I never had anything in common, and I mean nothing... alot of my friends girlfriends are so cool and actually ask there boyfriends to take them to go see Star Wars and shit, I need a girl like that whos down with all that... and to think I spent 5yrs with that girl, and we never wanted to do the same things... she liked shopping and crap, I'm into cars and alot of other stuff... I guess that saying is true... "Those who play together, stay together" :werd:

:werd: to a point.
We had alot in common at the time, but now that we're friends, most of our conversations are just about stuff we used to talk about, work, family and friend stuff.

I understand what your saying, but she did make alot of compromises for me, I just didnt return them:banghead: lol
I think its so weird now when I actually have something to talk about with a girl lol