PDA

View Full Version : *RANT* no pics. jackass on heritage.

Shoebox//Racer
07-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Wow... I almost beat the shit outta some punk in a silver altima yesterday. Im going down 14th st N towards heritage and as im checking my mirrors i see a silver nissan weaving in and out of traffic. It was BYFAR the worst example of weaving i've seen all summer. I was already going 80 beside another car so i minded my own business. Then the bastard comes up right behind me to the point where i can't see his front lights in my mirrors. I decided screw it, i'll be all mature and just speed up change lanes and let him pass and be on with my day.

I pass the car beside me and switch into the other lane, all while this guy was still riding my ass. As soon as he had space he flys by me, switches into my lane and slams on the break... WTF. Not only did i have to slam on my breaks but so did the car i just passed.

Now im fucking pissed. so i change lanes get up beside him and start raging telling him to learn how to fucking drive bla bla bla and he procedes to throw his water bottle at my car out his window... :dunno: he smoked my car pretty bad with it but no damage that i could see after... anyways now im really fucking pissed so i followed him. We end up going down Heritage and he gets a red light.

No one else was at the lights. I was so fucking mad that i pulled my car infront of his and got out of my car and started walking towards his yelling something like " You wanna fucking solve this shit right now, get the fuck outta your car you piece of shit...." something like that...

then the bastard didnt get out but instead reverses into some residential area, pulls a uturn and takes off.

I usually never get that pissed off while driving, but when someone deliberatly cuts me off and throws shit at my car.... wtf.... the lady who was in the car behind me on 14st had followed us the whole way down anderson down heritage. She came and talked to me after he took off and said she got his plate number and a description of the car, and she'll testify and file a statement if need be, and gave me all her contact info.

holy hell.. what the fuck is going on with calgary drivers these days.

what do you think i should do?

apples
07-05-2005, 02:36 PM
File a report. Maybe he will get a stunting ticket for throwing shit out the window. Worst case scenario you lose a couple hours of your time :dunno:

afrotl
07-05-2005, 02:45 PM
that is some shyte...I will make a report for sure...just reading your post got me upset

infected
07-05-2005, 02:51 PM
I'd file a report seeing as how the lady got down his plate :guns:

Shoebox//Racer
07-05-2005, 02:53 PM
another question i have is if i actually did beat the shit out of him and "restrained" him and called the cops is that classified as "citizen's arrest" or assault? whats the difference and where is the line drawn? Because i'll tell you... if that guy got out of his car he was gonna get a bad fucking beat down... i was soooooo pissed.:whipped:

*edit*

left a message on the lady's voicemail with a nice request for her description of the vehicle and the plate number. Im gonna file a complaint as soon as i hear from her.

5hift
07-05-2005, 02:56 PM
If you touched him im pretty sure you'd get charged for assault or road rage. Im pretty sure forcing a bad driver off the road and beating him (even if he deserved it) would not count as a citizens arrest.

If I was you though, I would have followed him when he took off until he stopped somewhere.

frozenrice
07-05-2005, 02:58 PM
What's that new number where you can call the cops and complain? Try giving that a call.

afrotl
07-05-2005, 02:59 PM
to my knowlegde unless he came out and attacked you it will be considered assault....not worth it butI know what you mean I would have probable kicked the shyte out of him and his car knowing me and my temper.

afrotl
07-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
What's that new number where you can call the cops and complain? Try giving that a call.
I think it is 266 1234 not quite sure but try it

Shoebox//Racer
07-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
If you touched him im pretty sure you'd get charged for assault or road rage. Im pretty sure forcing a bad driver off the road and beating him (even if he deserved it) would not count as a citizens arrest.

If I was you though, I would have followed him when he took off until he stopped somewhere.

heh, remember how i was trying to be mature about it at first? I thought he woulda just passed me and i wouldnt have to deal with him ever again.... well after he pulled those stunts i lost it... threw "mature" out the window. But after he took off i think i cooled down a bit, also knowing that the lady got his plate and was a witness to the whole thing makes me think something will happen when i file a complaint.

and on the other note, so on the road if you see someone pulling that shit, and you take it into your own hands, you are pretty much SOL?

where as if you see a robbery taking place and you beat the shyte outta him its "citizen's arrest?" hrrmm... im gonna have to start reading more into this.

But back on subject, yeah im gonna file a complaint for sure. He not only could have caused and accident between him and I, but the lady behind me as well. and also when he threw that water bottle at my car, had it gone in my window ( fronts were open ) and hit me, it coulda fucked me up while im driving too... thats prolly why i got all "Hulk" on him and had a rage attack. mmmm what goes around comes around. i hope this guy pays.

toyboy88
07-05-2005, 03:11 PM
ya for sure file the report..since you have a witness on your side as well..and plus the witness is a woman and not one of your "Friends" im guessin' so the police won't think that it's sum kinda story or sumthing :)

Aleks
07-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Note to self: Don't cut off Red Volvo... :eek:

rmk
07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
damn! good job on keeping your composure and not ripping him apart. i'd file the compaint ASAP, like by the end of the day. i think there is a small time window that you have to work with.. let the 5-0 know whats up soon man... and keep us up to date!

GoChris
07-05-2005, 03:34 PM
definately file a report, i dont think anything bad can come of you coming out of your car after him.

make that fucker pay!

ps. my friend is about to be in the rcmp, he told me some handy information to know, I keep an aluminum bat in my car for people like this.

rmk
07-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by GoChris

ps. my friend is about to be in the rcmp, he told me some handy information to know, I keep an aluminum bat in my car for people like this.

what's that supposted mean? you can bring a bat with you in your car?? this intrigues me, please explain.

Shoebox//Racer
07-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by rmk
damn! good job on keeping your composure and not ripping him apart. i'd file the compaint ASAP, like by the end of the day. i think there is a small time window that you have to work with.. let the 5-0 know whats up soon man... and keep us up to date!

ahaha only thing that kept me from beating the shyte outta him was him running away. but you can call it "keeping my composure"

heard back from the lady and got all the info. now whom do i call to report this? that 266 1234 number? thats the non emergency police line right? or should i actually head down to a station and file one there.

aleks... just remember you can get away faster than this guy :nut:

rmk
07-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Shoebox//Racer

ahaha only thing that kept me from beating the shyte outta him was him running away. but you can call it "keeping my composure"

heard back from the lady and got all the info. now whom do i call to report this? that 266 1234 number? thats the non emergency police line right? or should i actually head down to a station and file one there.

aleks... just remember you can get away faster than this guy :nut:

now that you have the info, get down to the nearest station asap. now! tell them the story and what he did, you have a witness that was on your side, called YOU with the info and has offered to talk to the police as well regarding the issue.

see what happens, but get down there now and tell them what happend.

ca2p3r
07-05-2005, 07:29 PM
thats what you get for "raging"

just do what 95% of the other drivers on the road do, CALM DOWN - HE WILL BE GONE IN A FEW MINUTES

rolling up to his window obviously wasn't gonna help anything - imo, u got what u deserved

ca2p3r
07-05-2005, 07:30 PM
these rant posts r so whiney

duffspec
07-05-2005, 09:39 PM
^^^ PFFT you wouldn't be mad? Maybe you don't mind losing the front end of your car, most people on this forum like to keep there cars in tip top shape and not losing the car to fools like that. :dunno:

turbo minivan
07-05-2005, 10:35 PM
i would have followed him and slit his throught!!!
but thats just me!:angel:

BerserkerCatSplat
07-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r

rolling up to his window obviously wasn't gonna help anything - imo, u got what u deserved

Er... what? did you even read his post fully? What did he get that he "deserved?" :confused: A water bottle thrown at him? Oh, dearie me, that's some badass karma right there. :rolleyes:

A790
07-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Shoebox//Racer
what do you think i should do?
Learn to control your temper maybe?

Rantings is one thing, but getting out of your car yelling "Lets solve this shit" is something else entirely.

ca2p3r
07-06-2005, 10:59 PM
when someone presses the breaks infront of me, or cuts me off i dont speed up to yell at the guy to make me feel better?

YamaLube
07-07-2005, 09:35 AM
My $0.02, you were both idiots. The silver guy first driving like a moron, then brake checking you, but why would he brake check you, hmmmmmm, cause he probably thought you were being an ass in front of him, you didn't slow down on him at all before you got out of the way? Be honest? So then you drive up to him and lip him off, and are suprised that he retaliated, granted throwing stuff at another car is a pretty greasy move, you can't play all innocent, you provoked him further. Then you block him in with no regard to other traffic on the road and threaten physical violence, and then are supprised that he left. Sounds like moron vs moron. Cool your jets dude.

Oh, and I drive a green grand am and a grey pilot, and I don't know anyone who drives a silver altima........

Shoebox//Racer
07-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by YamaLube
My $0.02, you were both idiots. The silver guy first driving like a moron, then brake checking you, but why would he brake check you, hmmmmmm, cause he probably thought you were being an ass in front of him, you didn't slow down on him at all before you got out of the way? Be honest? So then you drive up to him and lip him off, and are suprised that he retaliated, granted throwing stuff at another car is a pretty greasy move, you can't play all innocent, you provoked him further. Then you block him in with no regard to other traffic on the road and threaten physical violence, and then are supprised that he left. Sounds like moron vs moron. Cool your jets dude.

Oh, and I drive a green grand am and a grey pilot, and I don't know anyone who drives a silver altima........

Actually i didnt slow down at all. Like i said i was going 80 down glenmore and to me. Thats a comfortable speed for that road ( 10 over the limit ) and i sped up to 90 and changed lanes. I didnt accelerate quickly or anything.

And yeah i know it was stupid to get all pissed off and start jaw jacking at him... and yeah stupid to get out and confront him... but meh... like i said... i WAS gonna let it go, but i lost it after he pulled that stunt.

Zero102
07-09-2005, 03:15 PM
If he threw a water bottle at your car, maybe that could be construed to be valdalism? At least public mischief. I don't think any driving related offenses can be drawn from that.

If you honestly did nothing to provoke this, I urge you to follow it through. Sure you got mad at the end, but his throwing a water bottle before you did anything but attempt to be courteous to him was just uncalled for.
That said, I threw a water bottle at an asshole passing in a playground zone once.... Never heard anything about it :)

Jesus
07-13-2005, 01:00 AM
For the record, there is no such thing as a citizen's arrest in Canada. If you had held him until the police showed up, you would have probably faced several assault charges, as well as illegal confinement, and forced confinement. Just call the fuzz and let them know what happened.