PDA

View Full Version : WALL BALL tournament aka hot-ass!

el-nino
07-05-2005, 04:03 PM
I've read the rules so i'm sure i can post this.
I have been sitting on this idea for a while and i brought it up to my buddy and we have decided to throw the 1st annual "hot-ass" tournament. I'm sure everyone has played this game before. In a nutshell, you throw a ball against a wall and if the other player screws up you get to wip it at him/her.
If you are interested in participating please email [email protected]
from there you will recieve instructions of the game and other information. The 1st and 2nd place winners of the tournament will win a cash prize. Every game will have free food such as hot dogs and pop. with that in mind it will cost $10 to play the tournament!! Hit me up so we can get this tourny started!!

b_t
07-05-2005, 04:04 PM
What is so hard about throwing a ball at the wall? I never played this in gym so I have no idea what you are talking about.

wildrice
07-05-2005, 04:11 PM
What kind of cash prize would there be??

BlkMaxima
07-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Ya post a better explanation of the game!:thumbsup:

Impreza
07-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Is this supposed to be like, "Bum's Up"??

el-nino
07-05-2005, 04:21 PM
allright here are the quick rules:
player 1 Throws a ball against a wall.
player 2 tries to catch it before it bounces on the ground. If plyer 2 suceeds in doing so. Player 1 lines up against the wall and player 2 gets to throw it at him as hard as they want. If player 1 gets hit he is out of the game.

player 2 tries to catch the ball before it bounces but fumbles the ball. in the event that player 2 fumbles they have to run and touch the wall before player 1 throws the ball against the wall. If the ball reaches the wall before the player, the player is lined up and has the ball thrown at him/her

Catches are made with only 1 hand

el-nino
07-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Impreza
Is this supposed to be like, "Bum's Up"??
exactly what it is! bums-up, wall ball, hot ass are other names of this game!

el-nino
07-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by wildrice
What kind of cash prize would there be??
still to be decided

BlkMaxima
07-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Facing the wall or facing the player when getting the ball thrown at you lol

el-nino
07-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima
Facing the wall or facing the player when getting the ball thrown at you lol
facing the wall!

EK 2.0
07-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Hot-Ass, Chuckball, Murder, Red-Ass, Wall Ball these are the more common names of the game...I remember it well from Elementary school...haha

Wildcat
07-05-2005, 05:58 PM
:werd: , i played this game in like grade 4 i think.

A2VR6
07-05-2005, 06:09 PM
I remember playing this in elementary... we had like stupid rules like you couldnt hit certain parts of the wall (red metal part of the wall) or else you were out right away... ahh those were the days.

el-nino
07-05-2005, 06:24 PM
ya its a good game. cardio you get is crazy! The fun hing about it is that we are all older now and can throw a lot faster and harder than a grade 4 kid. makes the game a little more exciting!

A_3
07-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by A2VR6
I remember playing this in elementary... we had like stupid rules like you couldnt hit certain parts of the wall (red metal part of the wall) or else you were out right away... ahh those were the days.

:werd: And everyone would use there hats to catch the ball as opposed to a base ball glove, only the true "wall-ballers" wore a glove. But when you saw that glove you knew some serious hot ass was going down. There are a ton of variations of the game you can play, I remember the one where you could let the ball bounce but if you touched it and didn't catch it you had to touch the wall before the ball did or you lost a life. Haha, now I kind of want to play.

abyss
07-07-2005, 03:12 PM
aww I remember playing that game!! I couldn't catch a ball if my life depended on it, so I always ended up with tennis ball bruises all over me :( I think it'd be funny to watch a whole bunch of adults playing it, so let me know and I'll for sure try to come out and laugh at whoever sucks at playing as bad as I did. LOL

JAYMEZ
07-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Lol , i remember this game.. if you hit them in the head , you get to throw it at them again... unless that was just my schools rules... anyways i was always at the throwing end

D'z Nutz
07-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Back when I was a kid... We used to play with a brick. On broken glass. Barefoot!

Hahaha! I remember this game. We went by 'red ass'. We played it with a tennis ball, but never used any sort of glove to catch it. If you were the sucker that was going to get hit, you put your hands against the wall so they can whip it at your ass. Since your head is supposed to be facing the wall, we'd play like sneaky bitches and sneak up to whip the ball at you from a few feet away (unless of course, you turned around and caught us)! :rofl:

QuasarCav
07-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Watching the guy on the wall squirm is awesome. You have to nail him right in the bag to do any significant damage.

el-nino
07-07-2005, 04:14 PM
yes yes will all remember the game. But just imagine.... we are all older now. Some have more energy then others some don't. BUT we sure can throw a lot harder then we used to. Makes the game a little more interesting. I've played 3 games of hot-ass this year and each game gets more fun and more interesting. I need 64 players to do the tourny! so to sign up just email [email protected]

Shaolin
07-07-2005, 07:24 PM
wow.. i haven't played this game since grade 5.. hahaha, the teachers wouldn't let us play after they figured out what the game was about though.

asp integra
07-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Hot-Ass, Chuckball, Murder, Red-Ass, Wall Ball these are the more common names of the game...I remember it well from Elementary school...haha

i remember purple penis as well, same thing as hot ass, except u face the person throwing, not the wall, painfull, but good times

civic_stylez
07-08-2005, 08:05 AM
i always remeber having sore arms and wrists after playing that...youd have to sprint to the wall before buddy threw it and the only way to stop yourself from slamming into the wall was to put the old arms out in front of you....unless you were a true master of the game and did the jump/spring kick off the wall...a true expert manouver...

88CRX
07-08-2005, 08:09 AM
we always called it butt ball :dunno: :D

ecstasy_civic
07-10-2005, 02:37 PM
OMG!:clap:

We started playing this at work a few months ago!!!

Can you enter a team?:D

el-nino
07-10-2005, 08:08 PM
team is gonna be a little harder to organize but i do think it is possible!!

TheXplosion
07-10-2005, 08:23 PM
IM IN!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: