PDA

View Full Version : Any good auto detailing shops that does it all?

SilverRex
07-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Just wondering if there is any shop out there that does the whole package from exterior clean to polish and shine.

You can blame me for being lazy, but any shop offers removal of sap, tar, debris, brake dust, dirt, spots, skratches all the s#$^ off the paint of my car then a complete power polish and wax?

I called shine factory, but it seems they only wash and polish.

thanks

jdmsource
07-06-2005, 04:12 PM
platinum auto detailing! look in the sponsor section for contact info:thumbsup:

Hash_man
07-06-2005, 04:17 PM
I believe fortune car wash on Macleod near hooters does everything, theyre pretty good there too.

PlatinumAutoDetailing
07-06-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by jdmsource
platinum auto detailing! look in the sponsor section for contact info:thumbsup:

Thanks

What exactly do you need done SilverRex, I'm sure we can help you out.

SilverRex
07-06-2005, 09:12 PM
im mostly looking for just exterior detailing, polish and shine
however I want to get the paint clean before applying any polish. My car is still fairly new, had it for 18 months, but it does have these spots and dirt around the whole car. Especially ones looks like rust, kinda pink in color, I have no idea what they are but I had a hard time removing them one spot at a time.

so if your cleaning package includes detail clean and removal, I would like to hear about it.

thanks

Jonathan@TCS
07-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Come over to THE CAR SALON, Ed can work wonders with any car. He polished a Mercedes today, and the customer thought we must have repainted it. The customer thought the car was a flat black colour, but when he picked it up, he realized that it was actually a glossy metalic black.

knox
07-26-2005, 09:26 AM
hey call dwight at paint fx 816-2225