PDA

View Full Version : Looking for decent paint/body shop that offer courtesy cars

IntegraG2
07-06-2005, 06:37 PM
I know there is alot of threads asking for good paint places but im being alittle more specific. Im just looking for a place that can paint/repair my car that offer courtesy cars. I dont have much money so im looking for a place rather cheap but do decent quality work......please and thank you

IntegraG2
07-07-2005, 07:23 PM
anyone?

jerzboy
07-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Autobahn Autobody in the NE...they do excellent work and have loaners

IntegraG2
07-08-2005, 10:20 PM
cool thanks anyone else?

GSR Zero
07-12-2005, 09:04 AM
I've gone to Maranello a few times and when I compare their prices to others, they tend to be a bit lower. They do have courtesy cars but the waiting list could be long. Give them a shout.

dymz999
07-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Oh my god they are not lower in price seriously they charge way more. I was quote $5800 from them compared to $4100 from National. Sorry their prices are not so great. They do some good work but pricing wise you pay for it.

GSR Zero
07-12-2005, 09:29 AM
^^^ Hmmmm interesting ... I've heard that they are pricey for some people but for some reason everytime I get something fixed or bring someone else in to get a quote, they are comparable if not a bit less expensive then a lot of the shops around town.

dymz999
07-12-2005, 01:25 PM
When I took my car there it seemed as though if there was any body work or anything even remotely complicated they'd jack the price sky high. When they gave me the quote i knew right away i wasn't coming back. I saw the cars in their shop and they do good work but the pricing is pricy if you need any good amount of work done, body and such.

the guys at national treated me great but i'm not 100% sure if they have loaners, i know the sign outside says they do though so i'd ask. They won't give you the run around or any BS, they are up front with you about everything.

Also if your car has even 1 spot and i mean 1 spot of rust maranello's will not work on it. They seem to lack confidence in being able to get rid of it.. I know rust is bad but it can be taken care of it just takes some time. The guys at natioal cut a rust hole out of the lower rocker panel on my car and put a new piece in and you'd think it was factory. For the record.

They got rid of rust, all dents and imperfections in the roof, fitted my body kit, shaved my rear brake light and spoiler holes, removed all glass and painted the car. The end price was $4700. I took the car back a week later since the body kit didn't fit on to well because of the rain when i picked it up. They re-fitted the car, polished it up and put some touch up paint on some spots for FREE. In short, Derek is a great guy you wont regret taking your car there.

***BLING***

http://www.uoweb.net/newcar.jpg

***BLING***

maxboost_R
07-12-2005, 06:23 PM
cool thanks guys.....