PDA

View Full Version : Secret Streets July 8th

Z_Fan
07-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Well, I have the SRT-4 ready for Secret Streets. :D

http://www.turbocharge.ca/SRT4/SRT_ET_Streets.jpg

I sure hope it is a go this Friday. It's been over a month since there has been a night with traction. In fact, it's only been open once in the last month for quarter mile, and on that night it rained an hour or two before. I think May 27th was the last Secret Streets that was any good for racing.

So, now that I have likely cursed things...who is planning on going if the weather is good?

Aleks, you and I need to race. ;)

Primer_Drift
07-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Nice M/Ts! what tire psi are you running at the track?

Z_Fan
07-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Well, as it sits right now, the wheel/tire combination is extremely unbalanced. I might not be able to use them at all if I don't get them into a shop to get balanced. They are so bad, you can't go more than 100km/h without serious serios serious vibration. I just got back in from a test drive. I was very disappointed.

As for pressure. I was thinking about 18-22 psi. I've never used them at the track before. This will be the first time...and so I am hopeful they will do the job. I was able to break them (lose traction) on the street [only in first gear], so I am a little concerned. Hopefully the track will be have some half-ass prep down and traction will be good.

The SRT-4 is slow anyhow, so I'm just hoping to improve the 60ft times and see if it will run low 13's. That's the goal. If it goes quicker, well, that'd be nice too. :)

Aleks
07-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
Well, I have the SRT-4 ready for Secret Streets. :D

http://www.turbocharge.ca/SRT4/SRT_ET_Streets.jpg

I sure hope it is a go this Friday. It's been over a month since there has been a night with traction. In fact, it's only been open once in the last month for quarter mile, and on that night it rained an hour or two before. I think May 27th was the last Secret Streets that was any good for racing.

So, now that I have likely cursed things...who is planning on going if the weather is good?

Aleks, you and I need to race. ;)

Sorry man, my car is still at the same power level. I need a retune. 13.8 is the best she'll do. If you run slicks/low13 I don't see much point :dunno:

Z_Fan
07-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Well, I have no idea what the SRT-4 will run. I mean, I've never run it in this configuration. I've only taken it down the strip about half a dozen times in stock format and it is a good 1.5 seconds slower than your car. I'm just hoping it will run low 13's. I honestly have no clue what it will run.

Besides, it's just for shits n giggles anyhow! :)

Are you going to go?

RickDaTuner
07-07-2005, 04:29 PM
I might make it out for the Auto-X,

the 1/4 mile Br0k3 muy c4r

that and the SRT-4 is t3h Fa444st333rr!!!

Aleks
07-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Well, I have no idea what the SRT-4 will run. I mean, I've never run it in this configuration. I've only taken it down the strip about half a dozen times in stock format and it is a good 1.5 seconds slower than your car. I'm just hoping it will run low 13's. I honestly have no clue what it will run.

Besides, it's just for shits n giggles anyhow! :)

Are you going to go?

I wasn't planning on going but If it is nice out tomorrow I might change my mind. I went to the beyond meet yesterday to see if your car was there but there was only one blue SRT4 there...

Despair*
07-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Come on aleks. Be a sport and give him some runs.

Z_Fan
07-07-2005, 06:01 PM
LOL

The way my car is running, I'm not sure it'll even go quicker than 14. I wish I was kidding. I went out for some test runs. The car keeps kicking out of High Octane Mode and it bogs badly when it does. The ET Streets were seriously off balance, and a lot (I mean a laughable lot) of weight was added to them to make it work right.

So, it might be that if I go I could very well be on pump fuel and street tires. Ugh.

POS SRT-4 anyhow...

Well, I'll definitely be taking the Z for a few passes. :bigpimp:

Aleks
07-08-2005, 05:22 PM
^ So I think I might go down and do a few runs for fun. I will look for a Red 300 or a silver srt4 and come say hi ...

Z_Fan
07-08-2005, 05:25 PM
^

Will be in the Z for sure. Look forward to seeing you there.

If the SRT-4 even makes it there, it won't be until late.

I'm gonna start slow in the Z. (hopefully mid-12's) and then dial the boost up slowly to get my 11's - then once I got that slip...I'll crank it up some more and hopefully get close to the 11.49 threshold. I'd like to run a 11.55 or so. That'd be nice! Wishful thinking probably, but you just never know.

SilverBoost
07-08-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm going tonight.... I'm sure it'll be a dissapointment compared to the 13.000 @ 108 I ran closer to sea level...

as far as air pressure goes, I'm not sure about the street drag radials, if that's what you have, but in my slicks I run 11 psi. After the burnout it goes up. :)

My car is just bogging right now... I had it tuned in Ontario at 10 psi and it put down about 295whp. I could just drive along in say 2nd gear, mash it and it'd blaze the tires.... here it gives me serious lag and will bog on me if I try that. Well this is my first track night with a new MAFS and since I've been back in town, so we'll see what happens I guess.

Z_Fan
07-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Good luck tonight.

I'm sure the traction will be good. Hot hot track all day long. So if they actually do some prep it'll be good. :rolleyes:

AllGoNoShow
07-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Traction will be good but the air will be shit.

I might just come and watch, although I want to try the "trick" which I didn't last time, heopfully drop the 2 seconds off that I am missing.

GoChris
07-08-2005, 05:40 PM
do we have to wear long sleev shirt? im gonna go, leave about 6:30 or so

Z_Fan
07-08-2005, 06:15 PM
I don't think you must have long sleeves, but you definitely can not wear shorts. :(

So, we'll all be hotter than hell in the car. Sure wish my A/C was working. Dammit!

Aleks
07-08-2005, 06:16 PM
630 is too early LOL. I'll be there around 9. I have a speed pass so I don't have to wait in line for tech :poosie:

AllGoNoShow
07-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Z_fan atleast u can dream of having A/C, whether it works or not :(

Z_Fan
07-08-2005, 06:46 PM
LOL

Yup. I'm sure I'll be fine. It's hotter than hell out there right now. Was sweating my arse off just filling up the car with fuel. That was in t-shirt and shorts. If you stay out in the sun for just 10-15 minutes it's damn hot...

Oh well...I'll occupy my time dreaming of my 11 second time slip instead of A/C. :thumbsup:

RIGHT - and what's the "trick" that's good for 2 seconds?

gpomp
07-08-2005, 06:54 PM
im coming to watch aleks get spanked

finboy
07-08-2005, 07:19 PM
i might make an apperance

RickDaTuner
07-08-2005, 07:27 PM
see you all tonight

Aleks
07-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
im coming to watch aleks get spanked

At least my car runs boost at this time :poosie:

\JCAR/
07-08-2005, 08:02 PM
see you guys there just rember we will have good traction but the air will be warm.

lude_grl
07-08-2005, 08:44 PM
im going..heh im so nervous. first night running at the track

Despair*
07-08-2005, 08:52 PM
^ good luck. I'm sure you will do fine!

88CRX
07-09-2005, 12:16 AM
good shit all around

z-fan running in the 11's :thumbsup:

hey ludegrl, looks like you were having a tough time staging
:D what was your best time?

got to ride the auto x course in csmrx7 ride :eek:

lude_grl
07-09-2005, 12:35 AM
hahahaha 17.5....it was my first time and i had NO IDEA what i was doing, but i had fun so its all good.
and next time ill have 3 runs under my belt ;)

Aleks
07-09-2005, 12:41 AM
^ Nice to meet you tonite, just keep practicing and you'll be fine :thumbsup:

I on the other hand could only manage a 14.1. I did however finally hit 103 mph, before suffering some minor technical difficulties :(
Beat a couple of SRT-4s (black + silver) before getting beat by Z_fan's SRT-4. Nice to finally meet you man...

GoChris
07-09-2005, 12:43 AM
that was me in the silver one you beat, was my first time out ever :) i didnt do too good. started the night at 15.2 and worked my way down to 14.8. i think im missing a few pounds, maybe a boost leak, not sure. im not getting any spike at all :(

Z_Fan
07-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Well, that was fun.

Nice to finally put a face to some of you guys! Aleks and I did manage to get to race. It wasn't planned, but hey, it happened. I don't think the SRT-4 is quite as quick as I was hoping. But it's not to bad I suppose.

As soon as I got my 11 second time slip, I headed home to get the SRT-4 because I'm sure it was feeling left out. So, it got its turn to play too.

Part of me wanted to just run the Z and go faster...the other part wanted the SRT-4 out...so hey, SRT-4 came out. I'll see about getting the time slips scanned probably tomorrow.

SRT-4 best MPH was 105.28. [DAB 3]
SRT-4 best ET was 13.599 @ 104.57 [DAB 2]
SRT-4 run on DAB 1 was 13.886 @ 99.90

Congrats to GoChris for getting his Stock SRT-4 to hit 14's on his first time out. :thumbsup:

The Z ran 11.836 @ 122.36mph.

Ironically, my best launch I missed second gear on that run. Kind of a bummer since it would have been a better result than above. However, I got my slip. :bigpimp:

ryder_23
07-09-2005, 01:00 AM
I went out tonight for the first time :thumbsup:

Just spectated though, good to see some of you guys run.

Z_fan, car is looking/sounding/running great, impressive times none the less :thumbsup:

Aleks, your car looks great, and is very quick :thumbsup: Turbo sounds nice going down the straight...

Silverboost, great job out there as well, very impressed with your car :thumbsup:

Aleks
07-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Well, that was fun.

Nice to finally put a face to some of you guys! Aleks and I did manage to get to race. It wasn't planned, but hey, it happened. I don't think the SRT-4 is quite as quick as I was hoping. But it's not to bad I suppose.

As soon as I got my 11 second time slip, I headed home to get the SRT-4 because I'm sure it was feeling left out. So, it got its turn to play too.

Part of me wanted to just run the Z and go faster...the other part wanted the SRT-4 out...so hey, SRT-4 came out. I'll see about getting the time slips scanned probably tomorrow.

Congrats to GoChris for getting his Stock SRT-4 to hit 14's on his first time out. :thumbsup:

Ironically, my best launch I missed second gear on that run. Kind of a bummer since it would have been a better result than above. However, I got my slip. :bigpimp:

So I think I might have a shot at you when you run street trim ;) It will be closer for sure and make for more interesting racing :thumbsup:

Z_Fan
07-09-2005, 01:24 AM
I was looking at my 60ft times and I decided that the ET Street isn't helping a whole bunch compared to what I ran stock. Not sure what is going on there...but 2.2-2.3 versus 2.3-2.4 when I was on street tires. Go figure.

Anyhow, yeah, we'll see what happens on pump fuel and street tires next time out. It should be pretty much what you see listed as DAB 1 time of 13.886 @ 99.90. That's basically the setting I'd be using...I guess we'll wait and see.

\JCAR/
07-09-2005, 01:38 AM
Z_Fan you had some killer runs!

that stage 2 orange SRT-4 was doing pretty good as well as the back 300Z and the white 300Z

lol for anyone who was wondering i was the cavy parked right next to the crappers on the entrance hopefully i'll be able to race afte my cv-joins and my suspension are fixed an finally my CAI.

as for lude_grl its alright this will probally happen to me aswell maybe i'll run agianst you next time lol, But none the less good job for a first timer.

Z_Fan
07-09-2005, 01:59 AM
Alright, here's everything:

Mega-thanks to DSM_Power for capturing the run on video. :thumbsup:

Z_Fan 11.836 @ 122.36 mph [Timeslip] (http://www.turbocharge.ca/ZFan11p836at122mph72dpi.jpg)

Z_Fan 11.836 @ 122.36 mph [Video] (http://www.turbocharge.ca/ZFan11p836at122.wmv)

Z_Fan 13.599 @ 104.57 mph [2004 SRT-4 Timeslip] (http://www.turbocharge.ca/ZFanSRT4_13p599at104mph72dpi.jpg)

\JCAR/
07-09-2005, 02:08 AM
yeah your Red Z should have had the fastest time tonight.

CalgarySupra
07-09-2005, 02:10 AM
i was there

RickDaTuner
07-09-2005, 02:30 AM
well the Auto-X was a mixed bag.. started off running 67's the track felt really loose.. then went on to finish the night with a 62, CSMRX7 took the fastest time off the night followed by me:D, i'll get you next time Jason:guns: haha

\JCAR/
07-09-2005, 02:34 AM
so you were the one in the blue subie?

RickDaTuner
07-09-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by \JCAR/
so you were the one in the blue subie?

yeah that was me, terrorizing the Auto_x again..

you know its bad when people come up to you with todlers in tow telling you, your the reason they come out to watch SS Auto-X, I swear I always start the night off crazy, as i progress through I calm down and actually post decent times..

\JCAR/
07-09-2005, 04:15 AM
yea i came over to watch your runs, you could tell it was you cause your exhaust echoed from the auto cross to the drag strip. you sure were ripping up the track you had a couple of good drifts going on.

lol i gotta give you props when you spun out in the dirt on the first turn

lude_grl
07-09-2005, 07:57 AM
thanks everyone for the posetive comments
i know i didnt run very good, but i had fun!
and next time ill know not to do the dark curvy road at 130 and that the race ends at the two timer pillars hahaha

and ricky. sorry for shocking you i guess
hahaha you were like WTF VAL?!?!?gooood times :D

well, i gotta go to work...but yeh i had a blast...nice finally talking to you aleks i know ive seen you at tons of meets and stuff but i thought id come say hi yesterday :)

CSMRX7
07-09-2005, 11:13 AM
I had a good time on the autox I improved my previous best by about 2 seconds. Finished the night with a 61.9 which is pretty competitive with the best times of the year!

Hehe Rick your car is fast on that course!!! Once you do your suspension I'll be force to do mine to!!!

RickDaTuner
07-09-2005, 12:08 PM
yea i came over to watch your runs, you could tell it was you cause your exhaust echoed from the auto cross to the drag strip. you sure were ripping up the track you had a couple of good drifts going on.

lol i gotta give you props when you spun out in the dirt on the first turn oh yeah that spin out, had a passenger in the car with me, haha he was dead silent the whole way through!! poor guy, but yeah it was either Yank on the Ebrake or plow into the wall comming into the infield, i think theres a wall there anyway, I dove in too fast, for some reason i remeber the oval having way more traction than it did last night:dunno:

RickDaTuner
07-09-2005, 12:09 PM
oh yeah.. who was the one out taking pics last night? I'd really like to see them :D :thumbsup:

Moonracer
07-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
oh yeah.. who was the one out taking pics last night? I'd really like to see them :D :thumbsup:

I bet you would...lol My friend was shooting them with my camera and some video with his p&s.

RickDaTuner
07-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer

I bet you would...lol My friend was shooting them with my camera and some video with his p&s.

cool thanks man :thumbsup:

were you running last night? in the black teg? sorry man had i known that was you i would of came over to say hello

CSMRX7
07-09-2005, 12:49 PM

Could you post up the video? I know your friend took one when he went for a ride with me!

SilverBoost
07-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
I went out tonight for the first time :thumbsup:

Silverboost, great job out there as well, very impressed with your car :thumbsup:

Thanks man. :)

unfortunately though this was just one of those nights. First I couldn't get it to hold in the wetbox to do a decent burnout. Then the 2nd run, I thought he said light'em up and I did but he shut me down for going too early. Only good burnout I had going. :)

The car was dying as well near the end of the runs... no power it seemed...

then of course on my 3rd run, boom... MAFS goes out on me again, and I had to drive home in limp mode. :( Pissed me off too because that Mercedes red lighted huge and I was catching up to him when my shift to 3rd made it all go to shit.... and it shut down on me.

I have some stuff to figure out here before I get down again.

GSR_aaron
07-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by lude_grl
hahahaha 17.5....it was my first time and i had NO IDEA what i was doing, but i had fun so its all good.
and next time ill have 3 runs under my belt ;)

yeah.. I was first too.. it was a nightmare haha..

I think I saw your last run. (ran with DC5, right?)

lets make some better time next chance.

I wanna have a run with you and your 4gen good-looking prelude.

:thumbsup:

\JCAR/
07-09-2005, 02:06 PM
oh yeah that spin out, had a passenger in the car with me, haha he was dead silent the whole way through!! poor guy, but yeah it was either Yank on the Ebrake or plow into the wall comming into the infield, i think theres a wall there anyway, I dove in too fast, for some reason i remeber the oval having way more traction than it did last night:dunno:

actually it was more like the light posts on thw way into the in feild flew by the first one and on the bend entering the infeild you just missed that one by a few feet lucky guy lol maybe when i get some rubber i'll try a auto cross, my friends keep telling me to do it

lol i got a kick out of the toyota corolla wagon on the auto x

GSR_aaron
07-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Can u guys check this out?

http://211.227.250.111/cgi-bin/xdownload.cgi?downpath=walto/dragsliptime.jpg

this is my time slip..(not a best one..)

and I can't understand what "Right 1st .8196" means..

how can I calcurate that number? .8196?

and what is this mean?

\JCAR/
07-09-2005, 02:13 PM
i think thats just your reaction time.

Z_Fan
07-09-2005, 02:13 PM
This is the margin of victory. It is inclusive of reaction times. Therefore, it is possible to run the 1/4 with a slower ET than your competitor and still technically win.

To arrive at the number...

Take your ET. Add your reaction time to it.
[16.527 + 0.322 = 16.849]

Take your competitor's ET. Add competitors reaction time to that.
[16.712 + 0.956 = 17.668]

Take your total and subtract the competitors total.

16.849 - 17.668 = -0.819

If the number is negative, you win. Your margin of victory is .819 seconds even though you only ran the 1/4 slightly quicker.

This is why the reaction time is very important.

\JCAR/
07-09-2005, 02:24 PM
hey do you know who owns that 240sx at the drag strip last night it was just pouring out black smoke from its exhaust???

GSR_aaron
07-09-2005, 02:34 PM
This is the margin of victory. It is inclusive of reaction times. Therefore, it is possible to run the 1/4 with a slower ET than your competitor and still technically win.

To arrive at the number...

Take your ET. Add your reaction time to it.
[16.527 + 0.322 = 16.849]

Take your competitor's ET. Add competitors reaction time to that.
[16.712 + 0.956 = 17.668]

Take your total and subtract the competitors total.

16.849 - 17.668 = -0.819

If the number is negative, you win. Your margin of victory is .819 seconds even though you only ran the 1/4 slightly quicker.

This is why the reaction time is very important.

thx for your explanation. Z_fan !!!! :thumbsup:

then,, it would be possible to make a win with slower ET if I still have much faster RT,, right?

and is "ET+RT" means the time I cut the finish line... ?

Z_Fan
07-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by GSR_aaron

thx for your explanation. Z_fan !!!! :thumbsup:

then,, it would be possible to make a win with slower ET if I still have much faster RT,, right?

and is "ET+RT" means the time I cut the finish line... ?

No problem.

Yes it is possible to win with a slower ET if your RT is much faster.

The ET+RT equals the time it took from when the light turned green until the time you crossed the line. The ET portion is the time of it you actually spent moving. The RT portion is the time you spent sitting. :)

Moonracer
07-09-2005, 08:24 PM

cool thanks man :thumbsup:

were you running last night? in the black teg? sorry man had i known that was you i would of came over to say hello

eh you're welcome! :D Ya that was me, I wasn't sure if that was you also but now I know. Next time.

Moonracer
07-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by CSMRX7

Could you post up the video? I know your friend took one when he went for a ride with me!

I could send it by messenger?

Aleks
07-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Anyone have any decent pics of my car or vids?

ryder_23
07-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Anyone have any decent pics of my car or vids?

I'll check my camera, i remember taking pics of it, but i was fooling around with my ghetto camera, so i'm thinking they didnt turn out, sorry. But i'll have a looksy anyways :thumbsup:

GSR_aaron
07-09-2005, 10:42 PM
anyone have my pics/vids?? :D

blue-green integra..

cuz I crunched 3rd gear so many times~

u should remember my ride guys.. :nut:

\JCAR/
07-09-2005, 10:43 PM
lol i rember it but i dont own a digital cam i'm in the market for a cheap on that does the trick.

ryder_23
07-09-2005, 10:44 PM
^

:rofl: i remember the crunching, me and my buddy were just like, eww, gsr_aaron giving his tranny a workout.

I'll check for u too aaron, but most likly same result as aleks's

CSMRX7
07-10-2005, 12:18 AM

I could send it by messenger?

Sounds good whats your IM address?

\JCAR/
07-10-2005, 01:43 AM
yeah that cruch was soooo lound no worries dude i felt your pain man.

lude_grl
07-10-2005, 02:29 AM
any of mine :D
proally not but worth asking

Inzane
07-10-2005, 11:49 AM
as well as the black 300Z and the white 300Z

Any more detail on these cars? Twin Turbos? What'd they run?

Congrats Z_Fan once again! :thumbsup:

modded46
07-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by GSR_aaron
Can u guys check this out?

http://211.227.250.111/cgi-bin/xdownload.cgi?downpath=walto/dragsliptime.jpg

this is my time slip..(not a best one..)

If that was a 2005 Stock Mustang, it was either a V6 or the driver was asleep. I know for a fact they run at least low 14's stock.

Z_Fan
07-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Inzane
Any more detail on these cars? Twin Turbos? What'd they run?

Congrats Z_Fan once again! :thumbsup:

The white one was mostly running 14 flat. It did managed to pull a high 13 as well. Stock turbos on that. He was trying to be quick but gentle as his clutch was pretty new. :-)

Not sure on the black Z's times.

Originally posted by modded46

If that was a 2005 Stock Mustang, it was either a V6 or the driver was asleep. I know for a fact they run at least low 14's stock.

I haven't seen a Mustang GT run quicker than high 14's. Most of them seem to struggle to break out of the low 15's! The two 2005 GT's that were there last night both ran low 15's. I believe they managed to squeak out high 14's as well. (Like 14.8 or 14.9)

That 16.x on that timeslip is definitely not a good run if it was a GT. That's not right at all.

\JCAR/
07-10-2005, 03:07 PM
i think the black 300Z was running mid 13's or low 14's

\JCAR/
07-10-2005, 03:09 PM
lol the best car on that night was either the boogie van or the MGK good ol' little british cars

JCX
07-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Well, that was fun.

Sounds like a decent night. Congrats on the quick run in the Z. There's a lot left in the SRT-4 Z-Fan once you get it figured. You need filled mounts :devil:. Anything less than DAB 2 will be killing power for you.

I whis I could have come out, maybe next week. With my luck I'll go out there and fun a 16.00. :nut:

GSR_aaron
07-10-2005, 04:13 PM

I haven't seen a Mustang GT run quicker than high 14's. Most of them seem to struggle to break out of the low 15's! The two 2005 GT's that were there last night both ran low 15's. I believe they managed to squeak out high 14's as well. (Like 14.8 or 14.9)

That 16.x on that timeslip is definitely not a good run if it was a GT. That's not right at all.

surely my opponent was not a GT.

it was 210 horse 5 AT V6 stang.

they puts 0-60 in 6.9, 1/4 in 15.1 in perfect condition.
(car and driver test results)

I feel kinda sufficient cuz my GS-R ran quicker than Automatic 15.1sec car.

it is possible that mustang guy was not so good with automatic launching,,

but that's same with me.. I am sure I can improve my launch - 60' time. it was just my first try~ :D

qmf
07-10-2005, 06:44 PM
I got a bunch of vids up till about 10:30, then I was getting eatin alive by shit, so I left. Only vid I regret not getting was the 300zx hittting 11.83, but I got pretty much all before that.

The surprise of the night was split in my opinion to the 05' Gt (high 14's) and the SRT-10 (low 15's) both ran slow as shit while I was there......

dconz
07-11-2005, 08:07 AM

The white one was mostly running 14 flat. It did managed to pull a high 13 as well. Stock turbos on that. He was trying to be quick but gentle as his clutch was pretty new. :-)

Not sure on the black Z's times..

Yup I pretty much ran 14's all night with a couple of high 13's. I talked to the guy in the black Z later in the evening, he just had it built somewhere down south of the border. He was running the standard stage 5/6 mods with a mild turbo upgrade as he put it. He said he dyno'd at 360rwhp and it sounded like it was his first time with it at the strip.

Great run's, nice to see a local Z running some kick-ass times!!

Toma
07-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Nice to see the progress the Mustang has made over the last 18 years lol....

My stock 1988 5.0l ran low 15's/high 14's ..... sheesh :dunno: