PDA

View Full Version : almost got rear ended again!!!!

2000impreza
01-23-2003, 02:25 PM
so i was driving home from school.. heading north on crowchild. traffic was going really slow cause there was a accident up ahead. anyways some retard behind me was going a bit too fast and didn't realize i was slowing down.. so he slams on the brakes and starts skidding.... while i'm sitting in my car shitting my pants thinking he's going to rear end me. he then somehow gets his car into the other lane for whatever reason i don't know and rear ends the civic beside me.... haha. some people really make me wonder :confused: .

max_boost
01-23-2003, 02:38 PM
LMAO!!!:rofl: At least it wasn't you that he hit!

M68KACIA
01-23-2003, 02:51 PM
is it a black civic with tinted window?

EstoMax
01-23-2003, 04:23 PM
well civic cost less (to repair) then subaru so he made a good decision :)

max

GTS Jeff
01-23-2003, 05:54 PM
sigh...i always worry when ppl follow me closely in the snow

CRXguy
01-23-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Lt. Max
well civic cost less (to repair) then subaru so he made a good decision :)

max

Ain't that the truth!:D

Superesc
01-23-2003, 06:15 PM
oh man brutal luck, maybe that turbo is cursed!!!! :rofl:

Stratus_Power
01-23-2003, 06:20 PM
well he's pretty smart then ! at split sec he was able to look at the situation.. all the cars in front of him at diff lane, determine which one is cheapest to repair, and use his supreme driving skill to rear end that car..! bravo!

GingeRRRBeef
01-23-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
well he's pretty smart then ! at split sec he was able to look at the situation.. all the cars in front of him at diff lane, determine which one is cheapest to repair, and use his supreme driving skill to rear end that car..! bravo!

:werd: He must have MAD driving SKILLZ

NEO
01-23-2003, 06:39 PM
My girlfriend got rear ended and pushed into the car ahead of her now her back is fucked and our bills are adding up because she only gets 60% of her wage from benefits.

CRXguy
01-23-2003, 06:43 PM

that's funny!:rofl:

600cc's
01-23-2003, 06:50 PM
hahahaha

___2PaC___
01-23-2003, 06:53 PM

:werd:
lol, funny:rofl: :rofl:

RiceCake
01-24-2003, 11:05 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if he were any smarter he'd probably wouldn't follow so close.... :D

m@+CH
01-24-2003, 11:13 AM
tailgating in the snow is not the smartest thing 2 do
one day i'll jus stomp on my brake or pull the e brake and claim insurance and get myself a new bumper !! haha