PDA

View Full Version : Know any good body shops?

Katana13
07-08-2005, 04:03 AM
Hey ....just trying to get some advice...
This kid reversed & backed into my 2005 Nissan X-Trail which btw was sitting on the end on my driveway and dented the left rear bumper.....The kid doesn't want to tell his parents and wants to pay for the damages without going through his (parents) insurance....but i'm not so sure he's got money to pay for the damages...i think they'll need to replace the whole rear bumper.
Anyone have any advice on what are some good body shops to get estimates from?
I'm taking it to Contemporary Coachworks Friday am..... but wondering if anyone knows of any other good places....
Thanks

69cougar
07-08-2005, 06:32 AM
James Autobody on 19th Street NE just north of 32nd ave on the west side. He just moved after 10 years at another location and upgraded most of his equipment. I would definatly recommend him.

lastprodigy
07-08-2005, 10:03 AM
dont go to one of little shops....go to maranello or contemporary coachworks or national......they are they best.....make sure you get that kid to pay...i hope you got his info just incase so if he doesnt contact you right away just go ahead and tell his parents

Katana13
07-12-2005, 03:56 AM
Thanks...I got a couple of quotes & Nissan Recommended Contemporary Coachworks. They were the cheapest out of the lot and i know they do a great job....
The kid contacted me and he says he can pay... .but i do has his info to tell his parents. Plus i'm not having it done til he gives me the money!
So if anyone has any other good advice .... please let me know!
Thanks

GSR Zero
07-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Check out Maranello of National. Both good shops and have decent prices.

dymz999
07-12-2005, 09:16 AM
Maranello's and good prices? Sorry they don't. They quoted me $1600 more than National for my paint job. National has some of the best prices around for a high quality job.

Kaos
07-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by dymz999
Maranello's and good prices? Sorry they don't. They quoted me $1600 more than National for my paint job. National has some of the best prices around for a high quality job.

He's not paying anything out of his pocket, why would he want the kid to pay less?
I'd go to Maranello's.

autospeed
07-12-2005, 04:32 PM
There's a post allready about this in the cosmetic and styling section has all of the recommended shops from a fair number on people on here. Check out the list.

Mad$ella
07-12-2005, 04:39 PM
D S Autobody
Dale
936-8418
Tell them "mike with the mustang" sent you.

old&slow
07-12-2005, 05:12 PM
You can try Eurocraft near Silverhill Acura. The specialize in imports!

JAYMEZ
07-13-2005, 01:06 AM
You really need to look at all the paint shops listed already in this forum , youll find good info..

and you will get what you pay for.