PDA

View Full Version : Meet up for Street Wheelers (split)

CdnSilverStreak
07-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Actually, I had my digital camera in my car, I just totally forgot about it... my bad...:(

Good meet everyone. Will we meet for Street Wheelers on Friday and Saturday?

sunfiredude
07-04-2005, 05:55 PM
good one clem u ass!

lol sorry once again boys i will be away for wheelers! in edmonton for DTP!!

come see me in the toyo tires booth if anyone decides to go

240droptop
07-05-2005, 02:50 AM
bahh you and your car shows!!

So we meeting for this friday??????

CdnSilverStreak
07-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Dax, you will make it to show n shine on Sunday...

And if you don't, I will be very, very angry, and I will write you a letter telling you how angry I am... ;)

csnow
07-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Yeah, definitely meeting Friday. What time and where?

Registration for the cruise and stuff is at 5ish I think if that makes a difference.

240droptop
07-05-2005, 12:21 PM
bah with m blown headgasket I make to much smoke I don't deserve to go in the controled crusie but I'll still be on the strip after 10

sunfiredude
07-05-2005, 02:33 PM
clem- start writing bro! theres no way im gonna make it, im going to the stampede on sunday instead....i will be sick of cars n show n shines after the weekend in edmonton, plus sunday is the only day i can go to the stampede! :clap:

CdnSilverStreak
07-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Write what? A novel about Street Wheelers? How can you be sick of cars and shows and cruising and big bewbies and stuff?

Aw Dax, I can't believe you won't be able to make it...:thumbsdow

Audio_Rookie
07-05-2005, 08:30 PM
240 droptop replace that head gasket, should be able to do it in 1 night.

I have a cracked head to fix, but I dont think I will have it in time as I also wanna get a vacuum block and arp studs at the same time...and metal gaskets, so it dosnt leak ever again.

Audio_Rookie
07-05-2005, 08:33 PM
registration at 5pm....at backstreet for the cruise, if you want to register for anything else go to exhibition grounds.

The B-93 commercial about the weekend explains nothing, im getting about 10 calls every time they play a commercial about the weekend....

sunfiredude
07-06-2005, 02:19 PM
clem- you said you were going to write me a letter telling me how angry you were if i wasnt able to make wheelers, lol and im saying start writing!!

and youre right, i wont really be sick of it but the stampede is SO TIGHT!!

240droptop
07-07-2005, 03:14 PM
stampede is fun but it streewheelers!!

El Nagro
07-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Street wheelers = Good time

Car shows = Ghey

Why would u want to look at cars or sit around and have ppl look at your car when u could be watching cars do burnouts and or doin a burnout of your own????

I realy cannot fathom why the hell you would goto DTP this weekend instead of street machine weekend, unless your sponsors are forcing you to do it and that would be why sponsors are also ghey.

So basicly,

Street wheelers = The Goods

Crappy Car Show + Sponsors = Complete Gayness!!!

ecstasy_civic
07-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by El Nagro

I realy cannot fathom why the hell you would goto DTP:
:your sponsors are forcing you to do it :D LOL

:rofl: :rofl:

Dax, call me on Sunday when your in town im off, and im off tues, wed, thurs.:bigpimp:

We have somewhere to go one of those nights:angel: :poosie:

CdnSilverStreak
07-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Man this was fun. I had my share of compliments, but unfortunately, I also had my share of insults...

Oh well, if they want to talk trash about my ride, they should have brought theirs out to the controlled cruise. I could care less honestly, and coming from this city, I rather expected some negative feedback.

Well, I'm off to bed.

StevieMo
07-09-2005, 01:04 AM
Hey, lots of people tried to bring thiers out to the controlled cruise. They set the cap too low in my opinion. What car were you driving?
*EDIT* I'm pretty sure I saw every car at least 3 or 4 times so I might know it.

CdnSilverStreak
07-09-2005, 01:15 AM
^ Yeah, the cap was low. Did you notice the traffic jam when you were eastbound, but when you were westbound, it was much more smooth?

For a first time controlled event, it went well. They just need some feedback so they can improve on some aspects for next year.

I was in a Blue Acura RSX with a DC5AB decal on both rear windows. I was tailing a Desert Silver RSX with a body kit and wing most of the time during the controlled cruise. How about yourself?

StevieMo
07-09-2005, 01:23 AM
I definetly saw you. I actually noticed the silver one first. Some of the cars in there definetly weren't "special interest". I was a little dissapointed at all the nice cars on Mayor Magrath that couldn't get in because of some other cars that were let in. I didn't get to the registration fast enough so I didn't get in either. I drive a gold 1987 Dakota though. It seems like there were a lot of pink cars this year.

240droptop
07-16-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by StevieMo
It seems like there were a lot of pink cars this year.

I saw Jordan Duecks(sp) sil80 aka Sexy lil bitch
and that girls VERY Shiny pink honda I believe it was any others???