PDA

View Full Version : Blue Ceffiro

pressure_ratio
07-09-2005, 12:48 PM
To the kid who bought the blue Ceffiro from import concern.I don't know if he's a member on here or not,young guy for sure....anyway...STOP DRIVING YOUR CAR LIKE AN ASS.
Weaving in and out of traffic on Macleod trail,tailing the black GTR and almost rear ending it when he turned into Chinoook Center.Oh and congrats for getting OWN3D racing the 2 women in the c430 benz...hahaha dumbass what were you thinking? :nut:
Anyway thats my rant,this car will end up as a parts car shortly.

IntegraG2
07-09-2005, 12:57 PM
damn seems like hot weather makes all the yougins drive like shit.....ahhh wells what can you do.....

infected
07-09-2005, 01:06 PM
C430?

Meh whatever, go Benz!! :burnout:

pressure_ratio
07-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Sorry,my bad.I don't know my Benzes all that well.It was a drop top,and one of the higher end models.I was a couple of cars back so I couldn't quite make out the badging.Still,I was lmao seeing these 2 women driving with the top down,d plates on the car spank that guy.

lastprodigy
07-09-2005, 01:59 PM
clk430 probably

Lo)2enz0
07-09-2005, 03:10 PM
the sad thing is it will be a parts car really soon if he keeps that up.

TypeS
07-09-2005, 07:25 PM
spotted him myself on friday night, he rolled down his window and said he loved my car and then answered his cell phone, causing him to slowly start swerving toward my car, thank god he didnt hit me....the car is doomed i just didnt want to go down with it:rolleyes:

ex1z7
07-11-2005, 03:24 AM
:drool: Cefiro's
:cry: boi-racers
:rofl: owned boi-racers

bonnieclyde240
07-11-2005, 10:28 AM
man, reckless youngins don't deserve to drive something like a cefiro!!!! :banghead:

bspot
07-11-2005, 10:49 AM
What? Now people sport wood for RHD maximas? :rolleyes:

Wait until I import my RHD pulsar... :rolleyes:

403Gemini
07-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by bspot

OMFG HAAAAWWT :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

bonnieclyde240
07-11-2005, 11:52 AM

Whats wrong with that?! :rofl:

bundi
07-11-2005, 12:10 PM
yeah wtf Pular = towblerownage

as for the Cefiro, saw the car online a few weeks ago... looked like a nice ride, hope the guy smartens up and saves his car.

Nothin wrong with gettin beat by a benz... I tried playing with a couple ladies in a turbo eclipse one afternoon on my way to work.... they kicked my ass in 2nd once they stopped burning their clutch and tires, was a good time and I didn't expect to win :P

Thumbz up for middle age women kickin some teenager ass~ :thumbsup:

topher91
07-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Damn that's too bad that the kid is driving it like that.....

My buddy wanted it so bad and we didn't want some punk kid
ending up with it only to total it w/in a few months :thumbsdow

Well, lets hope he smartens up. :banghead:

Chris

rmk
07-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
the sad thing is it will be a parts car really soon if he keeps that up.

and he will be an organ donor....

bspot
07-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by bundi

Oh I know it. I'm just saying don't drool over t3h Cefiro until you see it stacked up against my phat pulsar.

I have a friend who is a good mechanic and I'm gonna pull off the first ever 1.2L Honda D series swap! :rofl:

finboy
07-11-2005, 05:19 PM
http://www.ozautos.com.au/race_r2.jpg
fwd pulsar ownz j00000

teknical
07-11-2005, 05:22 PM
spotted him today at brasso, he came into my work and we chatted it up a bit.

mx73someday
07-11-2005, 05:45 PM

The Cefiro is not a RHD Maxima. They're built completely different, the only relation is that they are both Nissan's.

EK 2.0
07-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by IntegraG2
damn seems like hot weather makes all the yougins drive like shit.....ahhh wells what can you do.....

Ain't you a youngin' Les??:D

braden883314
07-11-2005, 05:51 PM

as for the Cefiro, saw the car online a few weeks ago... looked like a nice ride, hope the guy smartens up and saves his car.

Nothin wrong with gettin beat by a benz... I tried playing with a couple ladies in a turbo eclipse one afternoon on my way to work.... they kicked my ass in 2nd once they stopped burning their clutch and tires, was a good time and I didn't expect to win :P

That car was amazing, i got the privledge to drive it, and it was a really nice car. In the past 24hours i have seen that kid Driving 4 or 5 times, Seen him at the lake in Mckenize, Me and Jeff Checked it out, the car was dirty as hell and the right rear quarter window was smashed. Then i seen it once more durning the day, then we seen him on Macleod while we were having the NECC meet, then i saw him today on center street South while i was on my lunch break, I dont like tha fact that he has a NECC sticker on the rear window, next time i see him, im gonna ask him to remove it. I dont want people to think they are with us. Its sad to see that car with that kid, IMO.

~Braden

EK 2.0
07-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by braden883314
I dont like tha fact that he has a NECC sticker on the rear window, next time i see him, im gonna ask him to remove it. I dont want people to think they are with us. Its sad to see that car with that kid, IMO.

~Braden

You can't axe a kid to take off a sticker on his car...

El Nagro
07-11-2005, 05:56 PM

LOL was it a green second gen??? if so wait until gordie finds out his mom was hot rodding his car around town again. LOL

braden883314
07-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Im just gonna ask him, he can join and participate if he wants the sticker. Not like im gonna threaten the kid or anything. I cant make him do anything.

~Braden

bspot
07-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by mx73someday

The Cefiro is not a RHD Maxima. They're built completely different, the only relation is that they are both Nissan's.

Uhh... I know for a FACT that '95 maxima's and cefiro's are the exact same platform. Can't say I know anything about '89s or whatever this kid has, I just assumed :cry:

ninjak84
07-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Why not?

If I owned a shop, and I saw someone with my label on his ride cutting people off, I wouldn't even ask him to take it off. I would follow him until he parked it, then rip it off myself.

topher91
07-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Why not?

If I owned a shop, and I saw someone with my label on his ride cutting people off, I wouldn't even ask him to take it off. I would follow him until he parked it, then rip it off myself.

Exactly what I was thinking!!

calgarys13
07-11-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by topher91

im just waiting to see the car parked again..i carry a razorblade with me now for that sticker

mx73someday
07-11-2005, 07:22 PM

Uhh... I know for a FACT that '95 maxima's and cefiro's are the exact same platform. Can't say I know anything about '89s or whatever this kid has, I just assumed :cry:

Ya you're right about the 95's, but the A31 Cefiro (89-94) has an FR configuration.

braden883314
07-11-2005, 09:06 PM

Why not?

Originally posted by calgarys13

im just waiting to see the car parked again..i carry a razorblade with me now for that sticker

We're all just gettin mad at the fact that such a gourgous car is getting distroyed in such a short amount of time, Like i said above, i saw the car today on center street south, there was a line up of traffic and he take a igonorant short cut, and the car is still dirty as hell, honestly can anyone here say that if they just bought the Autech tuned Cefiro that you would have the rear of the car so dirty that you cant even see the blue. And i see the car so much, it just makes me so sad to see it now.

~Braden

topher91
07-11-2005, 11:28 PM
We're all just gettin mad at the fact that such a gourgous car is getting distroyed in such a short amount of time, Like i said above, i saw the car today on center street south, there was a line up of traffic and he take a igonorant short cut, and the car is still dirty as hell, honestly can anyone here say that if they just bought the Autech tuned Cefiro that you would have the rear of the car so dirty that you cant even see the blue. And i see the car so much, it just makes me so sad to see it now.

~Braden

Ya I'm mad cuz a kid will ruin that car and will make necc look bad if he fux up.

I hate when the few ruin things for the bunch, you know what I mean??

A little off topic here but, when can I get my membership into NECC Braden?? :D

Chris

EK 2.0
07-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Why not?

Ya I'm mad cuz a kid will ruin that car and will make necc look bad if he fux up.

Chris

GREAT...what a way to rep a club...with Vandalism...:rolleyes:

braden883314
07-11-2005, 11:36 PM

Chris

Its not a huge deal, i would just like it if he keep the sticker that he praticipate in the goings on!

I hope to have everything set up for memberships for the next meet!

~Braden

403Gemini
07-12-2005, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by finboy
http://www.ozautos.com.au/race_r2.jpg
fwd pulsar ownz j00000

DDRIIIFFTING!!!

Scat
07-12-2005, 05:14 PM

Why not?

But NECC isn't your car club, so your statment aint shit.

Don't touch someone elses car. You have no right to decide what car club someone chooses to represent. Besides, he didn't put the decals on in the first place, Christian from IC did.
If you don't agree with the decals and how he drives then tell it to his face rather than planning an attack or w/e on his car.

Yes he drives like an idiot. Yes it probably gives NECC a bad name for anyone that sees the decals. But he is a dumb 16 year old and it will catch up with him in the end. It really is too bad, but its also his decision.

ninjak84
07-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Scat

No, and I'm glad it isn't.

Don't touch someone elses car. You have no right to decide what car club someone chooses to represent.

Now your statement "ain't shit".
Too bad buddy. If I start up a club, and some idiot wears the label, I'm ripping it off. I have every right to decide who chooses to represent something I created, and so does every business owner out there. Do you understand that?

Scat
07-12-2005, 05:33 PM

Now your statement "ain't shit".
Too bad buddy. If I start up a club, and some idiot wears the label, I'm ripping it off. I have every right to decide who chooses to represent something I created, and so does every business owner out there. Do you understand that?

Yes you do have every right to decide if someone represents YOUR car club. What I was trying to say was that only an avid necc member should be making the decision to peel off an necc sticker.

But I personally wouldn't really judge a car club just by how some idiot drives. I think the car itself should be considered as well.

ninjak84
07-12-2005, 05:36 PM
^^ Oh, I see.

I hope nobody thinks I'm involved in the situation. I don't know the owner of the Ceffiro, or anybody off of NECC. I was just defending a principle.

braden883314
07-12-2005, 05:40 PM

That car was amazing, i got the privledge to drive it, and it was a really nice car. In the past 24hours i have seen that kid Driving 4 or 5 times, Seen him at the lake in Mckenize, Me and Jeff Checked it out, the car was dirty as hell and the right rear quarter window was smashed. Then i seen it once more durning the day, then we seen him on Macleod while we were having the NECC meet, then i saw him today on center street South while i was on my lunch break, I dont like tha fact that he has a NECC sticker on the rear window, next time i see him, im gonna ask him to remove it. I dont want people to think they are with us. Its sad to see that car with that kid, IMO.

~Braden

Don't touch someone elses car. You have no right to decide what car club someone chooses to represent. Besides, he didn't put the decals on in the first place, Christian from IC did.
If you don't agree with the decals and how he drives then tell it to his face rather than planning an attack or w/e on his car.

Yes he drives like an idiot. Yes it probably gives NECC a bad name for anyone that sees the decals. But he is a dumb 16 year old and it will catch up with him in the end. It really is too bad, but its also his decision.

My idea in the first place, I dont agree with touching someone elses car, this would also give the club a bad name in turn making us look bad. Therefor the BEST most logical way of dealing wih this is to politely ask him to remove the sticker, if he wants to keep it, he can pay the $20 to join and then come tp meet and events!

~Braden

Scat
07-12-2005, 05:43 PM
^^^
Yeah for sure
I didn't mean to come out sounding like an asshole or anything

I just think people shouldn't touch other peoples car unless there is something like a decal on the car that would compromise you or your reputation.

braden883314
07-12-2005, 05:49 PM
^^^
Yeah for sure
I didn't mean to come out sounding like an asshole or anything

I just think people shouldn't touch other peoples car unless there is something like a decal on the car that would compromise you or your reputation.

No worries. And Im friends with these guys, they wouldnt hurt anouther car, emotion seems to get the best of people. Its really hard to see a car that you have gotten attacted to get destroyed. Imagine u put a ton of money and work into your ride, decide to sell it to work a new project, and some kid buys it, u see him all the time driving the shit outta it, cant shift, doesnt clean it. And that car is 1 of 3 Cefiro's that i know of, there could be more. But its a rare car over here.

~Braden

DannyO
07-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Turns out my brother kinda knows this kid with the Cefiro, its not gonna last I can tell you that, the car has an engine leak that the kid doesn't think is a problem as he said its coming from his belts...WTF, the interior is a mess, and the kid said he got it changed to a standard and he can't shift for shit, so Oil Leak + Crappy shifting + Driving like an ass = a dead car within the next 6 weeks, and I'm being generous.

Also the kid hasn't told his parents he has the car, not even 100% if its insured.

sin
07-14-2005, 02:18 PM
the engine leak is from a hose in the power steering, the 5 spd tranny change wasnt done by him, but by professionals, and the shitty shifting is just him learning still. its also definitely insured. i mean sure he drives like a jackass but who of you at 16 didnt for a while? he bought the car with his own hard earned money so i dont really see why its anyone elses concern. i also talked to him last night and he says anyone who can do so without damaging the car can gladly take off the necc sticker, he wasnt trying to misrepresent, the decal was on it when he bought it.

calgarys13
07-14-2005, 03:56 PM
hopefully when he wrecks it itll go to pick your part!t3/t4 turbo and ss valves here i come

TypeS
07-14-2005, 04:04 PM
OR, he reads this thread and decided to smarten up a bit and treat the car a little better. As much as id like to see some irresposible kid wreck their car, id RATHER see the guy smarten up and keep that cefiro in one peice, maybe come out to some meets or something........i miss that car:cry:

calgarys13
07-14-2005, 04:05 PM
sure you don't miss him tanner?

TypeS
07-14-2005, 04:08 PM
..........shut up:(

DannyO
07-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by sin
the engine leak is from a hose in the power steering, the 5 spd tranny change wasnt done by him, but by professionals, and the shitty shifting is just him learning still. its also definitely insured. i mean sure he drives like a jackass but who of you at 16 didnt for a while? he bought the car with his own hard earned money so i dont really see why its anyone elses concern. i also talked to him last night and he says anyone who can do so without damaging the car can gladly take off the necc sticker, he wasnt trying to misrepresent, the decal was on it when he bought it.

Well good to hear hes got it insured, I've heard of too many kids without insurance on the road, and his parents not knowing, would make me think he hasn't got things done to have it legally on the road, my bad, anyway I hope he gets the hose fixed as losing your steering when shooting down the road ain't fun.

braden883314
07-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by sin

Yeah It was forgot about, dont really think about it till after, its not a huge deal, i will try and contact the kid and we'll see if we can work somethig out. Thanx for the undate. PM'd

Originally posted by TypeS
OR, he reads this thread and decided to smarten up a bit and treat the car a little better. As much as id like to see some irresposible kid wreck their car, id RATHER see the guy smarten up and keep that cefiro in one peice, maybe come out to some meets or something........i miss that car:cry:

I also would like to see the kid smarten up, learn something, and come out to meets, the car would has has gotten alot of attention.

~Braden

sin
07-14-2005, 07:11 PM
He read the thread last night and even admitted to his stupid driving, and now that the euphoric feeling of a jdm turbo sedan being his first car has worn off he's driving it much more responsibly.

schurchill39
07-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Tell him to sign up and get to the us. I am sure we can forgive him as long as he stops driving like a dink

ninjak84
07-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by sin
He read the thread last night and even admitted to his stupid driving, and now that the euphoric feeling of a jdm turbo sedan being his first car has worn off he's driving it much more responsibly.

That's a pretty responsible move.

If he decides to show up at the meets, nobody should hold a grudge or have an attitude either. Just as long as he (like everyone else) doesn't do dumb things.
Fuck, I have a drivers' abstract that's 3 pages long from when I was 16..... and all I had was a fucking truck motor! :rofl:

topher91
07-14-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by sin

:clap:

I'm glad to hear that :thumbsup:

Chris

TypeS
07-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by sin

Good to hear, it deifinity wears off tho, i hope to see him concentrate on bettering his driving.

braden883314
07-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by sin

Good to hear, that is a really nice car, i want nothing but good things for it, he should get on here and post a lil' same with on NECC.

~Braden