PDA

View Full Version : Gigantour coming to Calgary!!!

powerslave
07-10-2005, 11:53 AM
http://www.megadeth.com/index.php?section=tidbits

07/07: ANTHRAX JOINS GIGANTOUR AND MORE DATES ADDED TO THE TOUR!
NEW DATES ADDED TO GIGANTOUR: EDMONTON - SEPT 6, CALGARY - SEPT 8, VANCOUVER - SEPT 9, PORTLAND - SEPT 11.
GIGANTOUR WELCOMES ANTHRAX!
Anthrax will take place of Dream Theater after Toronto and play the last 5 shows of GIGANTOUR!

This is amazing, although I'd kill to see Dream Theater the show will still kick enormous amounts of ass! Anyone else besides me looking forward to this?

BigMass
07-13-2005, 05:59 PM
Nice. I just purchased tickets to Queensryche on Sept 21st. The best part is that they're playing Operation Mindcrime from start to finish.

Darkane
07-13-2005, 06:45 PM
yes Gigantour will rock. I saw Deth in Edmonton and man they slayed. BTW Powerslave, Best Sig ever :)

powerslave
07-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks man, you too.

A buddy of mine and I were set to go to the Megadeth show in Edmonton but couldn't get any tickets... damn we were pissed...

The Three Inches of Blood / Motorhead show at The Whiskey a while ago made up for it though, it totally kicked ass.

Darkane
07-13-2005, 07:21 PM
LOL man Motorhead rocked. CoC sounded really good too. Later that night when they closed the club section, Mickey Dee and Phil Champbell came out to party with us in the pub of the whiskey. It was way past 2am and they started serving drinks again hahaha. One of my buddies stayed (I was way to drunk and took a cab outa there) said they went to some chicks house for the after party till 8am. Man I wish I didnt get so drunk that night. All in all good show.

As for the Megadeth show.. Sound quality was ok at REDS.. Exodus were good too but thier new singer sucked bad..