PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of houses, canyon meadows

Nissanaddict
07-10-2005, 09:56 PM
After reading the Trico homes thread, I wanted to post something I always wondered about....does anybody know WTF is the deal with that house you can see from Canyon meadows drive, a few seconds west of McLeod (right after the first Macs I believe) that has seemed to have been undergoing major renovations forever...well I moved to Calgary in June 1998, and they were already renovating, and they don't appear to be done. Is anyone else confused?

lastprodigy
07-10-2005, 11:20 PM
on the Mac's side or the opposite?

integ
07-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Dude ran outta money.... was workin there went over his budget so now he is lettin it sit guess he doesnt live in town just has crazy $$$ or had shall i say

eb0i
07-13-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by integ
Dude ran outta money.... was workin there went over his budget so now he is lettin it sit guess he doesnt live in town just has crazy $$$ or had shall i say

i don't know if i'm thinking of the same house but are you referring to the house in pump hill? If so that's nowhere close to canyon meadows drive.

Hash_man
07-13-2005, 03:54 PM
pretty sure i know the house youre talking of, its been like that forever... seemed like last fall he did a tiny bit of work, and then it stopped yet again.

^^ and no, its definately canyon meadows

gram
07-13-2005, 05:14 PM
You are talking about the house directly across from mac's that they added a second story to right? It's sqareish now and looks absolutley hideous. It was in plywood for the longest time. I am pretty sure this is the house. The dude ran out of money/decided he could do stuff his self.