PDA

View Full Version : Blue SRT-4 w/ CarbonHood on 22x..

turbo'dGSR
07-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Thank you so much for whipping past me and the car in front of me in the shoulder and proceeding to cut him off while going way too fast. Why couldnt you just use your brakes over your turbo instead of risking causing a big crash?..I dont know, but you should next time.
You know who you are.:thumbsdow

I wouldnt usually make one of these threads but this guy pissed me off.

Z_Fan
07-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Uh oh. Voodoo being a badass? LOL!

dj_rice
07-11-2005, 10:14 PM
I hope its not the same dude that goes to Secret Street alot

Z_Fan
07-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Not many blue SRT-4's with carbon fibre hoods! I know of just one. LOL.

So it probably was him. But hey, you never know. LOL. Shit happens. I'm sure he'll explain one way or another if it was or wasn't him. :D

Milk2%
07-11-2005, 10:28 PM
when you have a car, thats fast, why not. i'm sure your just making him sound like an asshole, i bet you could of fit 2 city busses in the gap. who cares anyhow, shit happens. i know i wouldn't go flame on if someone did that, i would just follow them. :D

turbo'dGSR
07-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%
when you have a car, thats fast, why not. i'm sure your just making him sound like an asshole, i bet you could of fit 2 city busses in the gap. who cares anyhow, shit happens. i know i wouldn't go flame on if someone did that, i would just follow them. :D

Why not?...just because you have a fast car doesnt mean you need to endanger people for no good reason. and NO you couldnt have fit 2 buses in the gap. I care. And as I stated I wouldnt normally post shit like this, but this was foolishly unnecessay..."Hey why dont I go whipping past these people in the shoulder, cut them off, then have to slow down for the other 30 cars infront of me until 22x turns back to 2 lanes in 8 kms"....Good working gaining on the 2 cars.:thumbsup: :rolleyes:

gpomp
07-11-2005, 11:36 PM
should've downshifted and shown him who's boss

brandon
07-11-2005, 11:39 PM
meh, if he drives like an ass sometimes so be it. I am quite sure your not an angel as well.

Phuqu
07-11-2005, 11:39 PM
People get cut off with slow cars too.

dymz999
07-12-2005, 01:00 AM
People like this eventually get caught by the police going more than 50km/h over the limit and when they do they find out what its like to pay 700 a month for PLPD. If they can get insurance.

Kind of reminds me of the BMW that tried racing me on mcleod tonight and almost plowed into the back end of a Z06 vette.

403Gemini
07-12-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Phuqu
People get cut off with slow cars too.

shit yea i cut off every fucker i can!! w00t VRROOOOM VRROOM BEAT BY A SATURN!!! then i turn on my 4 ways y0!!!! ;) (yes this is sarcasm)

turbo'dGSR
07-12-2005, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by gpomp
should've downshifted and shown him who's boss

ahaa I wasnt driving THAT car..

Originally posted by brandon
meh, if he drives like an ass sometimes so be it. I am quite sure your not an angel as well.

lol I am no angel, but I choose better ways to drive fast..this was just pointless and dangerous.

heavyD
07-12-2005, 11:00 AM
I sympathize but even if you got rid of this asshole there will be hundreds more behind him. This is Calgary after all home to the worst drivers on the planet.

b_t
07-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
I sympathize but even if you got rid of this asshole there will be hundreds more behind him. This is Calgary after all home to the worst drivers on the planet.

I guess you've never been to Los Angeles or Hawaii
The drivers there are much worse.

2000_SI
07-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by b_t

Hell, I think Toronto and Vancouver has worse drivers than we do, but yeah, some of the states are pretty bad too...

ninjak84
07-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by turbo'dGSR
lol I am no angel, but I choose better ways to drive fast..this was just pointless and dangerous.

Haha I think I was worse on Sunday down McLeod :rofl: I was trying to do some fun driving, but my cell phone was ringing every 2 seconds....

Ripping along the shoulder :thumbsdow

XylathaneGTR
07-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Seems like a well known beyond member can get off easy driving like a dick head, but when its someone that's not familar to the boards, they get 3 pages of condemning.
:rolleyes:
Regardless if he's someones friend or well known here, he still shouldn't be acting like a dick head, and shouldn't get off easy because he's a member here.
I've never seen 'so be it' in any other 'asshole driving like an idiot' thread.

kenny
07-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Los Angeles has the best drivers. Everyone goes at a nice rate of speed, even during rushhour you can merge onto the freeways with ease. Everybody during my one week stay knew how to merge properly!

When you signal, people don't speed up so you can't change lanes, they maintain their speed or slow down.

After people pass you, they move back into the right hand lanes unless theres traffic.

Driving there was a great experience.

YamaLube
07-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Oh Kenny you just hit my three biggest pet peaves of driving here.........1)people who can't merge 2)people who close up the gaps on someone who needs to get in the lane.......3)"keep right except to pass" ignorers

How about these.....people who dump their coffee out at the intersection or throw butts out the window.........people who zoom up to the front of the turning lane, and then squeeze in at the last second(probably why noone lets anyone change lanes here)..........

I also have to agree with XylathaneGTR, I see tons of "glenmore is not your personal raceway" posts, usually ending up with someone spouting off some darwin crap, or that the guy will be an organ donor (see ceffiro post), but since this guy is on beyond and you guys are pals with him its "meh, so be it", bunch of hypocrites.......

QuasarCav
07-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by YamaLube

I also have to agree with XylathaneGTR, I see tons of "glenmore is not your personal raceway" posts, usually ending up with someone spouting off some darwin crap, or that the guy will be an organ donor (see ceffiro post), but since this guy is on beyond and you guys are pals with him its "meh, so be it", bunch of hypocrites.......

Bingo!

heavyD
07-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Los Angeles has the best drivers. Everyone goes at a nice rate of speed, even during rushhour you can merge onto the freeways with ease. Everybody during my one week stay knew how to merge properly!

When you signal, people don't speed up so you can't change lanes, they maintain their speed or slow down.

After people pass you, they move back into the right hand lanes unless theres traffic.

Driving there was a great experience.

Exactly. The only people who don't like driving in major US cities are people not accustomed to drivers knowing where they want to go instead of speeding up/slowing down, changing lanes constantly & without signaling, cutting off three lanes of traffic to turn-off instead of using the turn-off lane, etc.

I had friends visit from Seattle which is far larger than Calgary and told them to take Deerfoot from south to beddington trail to get to my house. When they were leaving they asked if I could give them an alternate route other than Deerfoot as they were too frightened to take it again.

If you spend alot of time in large US cities you will find that their drivers are far better than Calgary's.

Aleks
07-12-2005, 12:59 PM
My big pet peeve is the left lane use. I hate when its not busy and some minvan is going 10 below the limit in the left lane. Drives me nuts!

turbo'dGSR
07-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

Seems like a well known beyond member can get off easy driving like a dick head, but when its someone that's not familar to the boards, they get 3 pages of condemning.
:rolleyes:
Regardless if he's someones friend or well known here, he still shouldn't be acting like a dick head, and shouldn't get off easy because he's a member here.
I've never seen 'so be it' in any other 'asshole driving like an idiot' thread.

Originally posted by YamaLube
Oh Kenny you just hit my three biggest pet peaves of driving here.........1)people who can't merge 2)people who close up the gaps on someone who needs to get in the lane.......3)"keep right except to pass" ignorers

How about these.....people who dump their coffee out at the intersection or throw butts out the window.........people who zoom up to the front of the turning lane, and then squeeze in at the last second(probably why noone lets anyone change lanes here)..........

Originally posted by QuasarCav

Bingo!

Thanks for that guys, that is exactly what i thought after a couple of those first replies. I've seen so many people hating on deadly drivers and now a few people are 'LOL'ing about it. It seems ANY time anyone mentions street racing or crazy driving every person here is all "Take it to the track". I myself have/do race occasionally from a red with someone but that doesnt involve whipping past cars in the shoulder and cutting them off .Its clearly obvious who is buddies with who here, I'd say if you are trying to justify voodoo's bad driving, dont bother. And as for calgary drivers..........AAAA! :banghead: :guns:

JCX
07-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Thank you so much for whipping past me and the car in front of me in the shoulder and proceeding to cut him off while going way too fast. Why couldnt you just use your brakes over your turbo instead of risking causing a big crash?..I dont know, but you should next time.
You know who you are.:thumbsdow

I wouldnt usually make one of these threads but this guy pissed me off.

Maybe he shat his pants and was going home? :clap:

Seriously, if it was him I'll let him know about this thread and wait to hear his version. :nut:

P.S. How about a time and date.

ecstasy_civic
07-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by JCX

Maybe he shat his pants and was going home? :clap:

Seriously, if it was him I'll let him know about this thread and wait to hear his version. :nut:

P.S. How about a time and date.

lol
who else could it have been?
His pictures are all over here and I personally have not seen nor have a few of my SRT friends heard of another one around like that.

JCX
07-12-2005, 03:30 PM
I just heard from Voodoo, he can't see this board right now. His comment :

i remember that... that moran turned onto 22X right in front of me.... instead of slamming my brakes and locking them i decided to go around them.

:drama:

I know Voodoo well enough and have driven around with him enough to believe he doesn't just drive like an asshole for the fun of it.

nicks
07-12-2005, 03:38 PM
hey i was in my buddies escalade and saw that!!! we were going the other way tho.

86max
07-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Where on 22x was this? I'm not pointing fingers, but people turning onto 22x is what makes it such a dangerous road. Almost every morning, I get some idiot coming out of shawnessy pulling into my lane at the last second expecting you to slow down for them. I've even had people come head on towards me on that road. I dunno what it is but there's something about a divided road that some don't understand.

Anyways I'm not saying that's what happened, but was just curious if you were one of those people waiting in that line of cars waiting to get onto eastbound 22x just west of the bridge crossing mcleod.

JCX
07-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 86max
Where on 22x was this? I'm not pointing fingers, but people turning onto 22x is what makes it such a dangerous road. Almost every morning, I get some idiot coming out of shawnessy pulling into my lane at the last second expecting you to slow down for them. I've even had people come head on towards me on that road. I dunno what it is but there's something about a divided road that some don't understand.

Anyways I'm not saying that's what happened, but was just curious if you were one of those people waiting in that line of cars waiting to get onto eastbound 22x just west of the bridge crossing mcleod.

Sounds like that's what happened, but I'll let Voodoo chime in later. He told me that instead of waiting a few seconds for him to pass not one, but two cars went in front of him.

Looks like an old fashion game of "he said, she said".

Skyline_Addict
07-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by b_t

try NY city.

86max
07-12-2005, 03:49 PM
lol, that happens to me ALL the time. I've actually been inches from clipping a couple minivans. The best part is that there's two lanes, so what I do is move into the far lane, giving the people entering 22x a chance to get in beacuse I know how long of a wait it can be. This lane soon runs out though when you hit the bridge, so you have to time it right. Anyways, what people often do is fly out into the far lane that you've moved into to let them in, causing you to swerve to the inside, when another person has already started entering 22x haha! Maybe they'll put lights there one day.

turbo'dGSR
07-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by JCX
I just heard from Voodoo, he can't see this board right now. His comment :

:drama:

I know Voodoo well enough and have driven around with him enough to believe he doesn't just drive like an asshole for the fun of it.

When I pulled onto 22x from shawnessy going east, his neon had just come around that last bend until the straight that soon turns into one lane. That means he had SHITLOADS of time to slow down, and at the pace i saw him coming in my rear view mirror, with the pedal to the floor and easily doing 80 by the time he hadnt even passed me, he wasnt doing any 22x 90km/h speed limit. You cant expect people to judge that you are coming around that last bend on 22x going 170km/h or whatever, that's simply not the way it goes. Slamming your brakes...aha, yea if you continue to accelarate towards a car for a few hundred feet you will have to do that.

86max
07-12-2005, 04:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/22x.jpg

Just to show others what I was talkign about, so they have an idea of what to look for. Happens often at that intersection.

I'm green.....red pulls out too late causing me to brake hard or swerve into inside lane, where blue car has already started proceding. I don't go over 90km/h here.....I learned not to do that ages ago. Very stupid intersection.

86max
07-12-2005, 04:02 PM

When I pulled onto 22x from shawnessy going east, his neon had just come around that last bend until the straight that soon turns into one lane. That means he had SHITLOADS of time to slow down, and at the pace i saw him coming in my rear view mirror, with the pedal to the floor and easily doing 80 by the time he hadnt even passed me, he wasnt doing any 22x 90km/h speed limit. You cant expect people to judge that you are coming around that last bend on 22x going 170km/h or whatever, that's simply not the way it goes. Slamming your brakes...aha, yea if you continue to accelarate towards a car for a few hundred feet you will have to do that.

Granted he may of been speeding, it's your responsibility to determine when it's safe to pull out. He shouldn't have to slow down for someone pullign out. If you had collided you would've been at fault. People travelling on eastbound 22x have right of way over people entering.

Hope you guys sort everything out :)

JCX
07-12-2005, 04:33 PM

Your word against his word. At the end of the day it's always your responsibility to make sure the turn is clear.

:whocares: :closed:

illeagle
07-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Why can't we all just get along?!?!:cry:

:rofl:

turbo'dGSR
07-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by JCX

Your word against his word. At the end of the day it's always your responsibility to make sure the turn is clear.

:whocares: :closed:

Well I know you need to make sure things are clear, just like always, but it just don't see how his speeding is my responsibility. I think he was going quite fast, saw cars pulling out up ahead, found himself gaining rather quickly probably at full boost:nut: , and in the spur and heat of the moment decided to pin it to pass them, but didnt have enough time after all...

I dont really care to ramble on about it either now, I more wanted to let him know that was stupid, but with comments like " the moron turned out infront of me" I will continue to "give a fuck".

old&slow
07-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by b_t

Or quebec!

VetteRacin
07-12-2005, 06:06 PM
LA was not too bad to drive in,, b/c they have over passes with exits on both sides so that if your on ine side on the road you dont have to merge all the way over to the other

Darkane
07-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Man this is wierd... Blue SRT4 doing the ricer drive by.. Hmm let me think. TWICE on me in the last month. 1st Time by the Anderson Macleod interchange going south on Mac. Second he flew by me about 1.5 - 2weeks ago on Heritage just before Blackfoot (going west) at 7pm there abouts. I was driving about 70 and he musta been going 100 or so. I have the all Black TA, Voodoo has done this twice to me. He hasent cut me off though... :whipped: And sure if ya wanna play around.. you dont have to whip past me then when I finally catch you going south on Macloed at the heritage turn, you start to drive normally.

Whatever driving is driving.

JCX
07-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
Man this is wierd... Blue SRT4 doing the ricer drive by.. Hmm let me think. TWICE on me in the last month. .

Did it have a Carbon hood as well?

Darkane
07-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Yep. and the eyelids and the Mopar Stage ? on the back.

brandon
07-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Yep thats voodoo lol. And I am not saying what he did was right I am just saying that there will always be bad drivers doing stupid things. I encounter 10 atleast a day! What's the point of going home and posting this up on the internet? do you honestly think that if he drives like an ass your comment will make him change his perspective of driving?

XylathaneGTR
07-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Yep thats voodoo lol. And I am not saying what he did was right I am just saying that there will always be bad drivers doing stupid things. I encounter 10 atleast a day! What's the point of going home and posting this up on the internet? do you honestly think that if he drives like an ass your comment will make him change his perspective of driving?
Shut up.
he's venting about it, and mentioning to the beyond community that he saw one of their members acting like a fucking idiot.

dymz999
07-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Ya when I see people doing really dumb stuff I write the plate down, call the cops and place a report with them. 75% of the time the offending party gets a really bad ticket from it.

JCX
07-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

Shut up.
he's venting about it, and mentioning to the beyond community that he saw one of their members acting like a fucking idiot.

The other perspective is a beyond member got cut off. What's your point? If someone cut in front of me in that situation I might have done the same thing.

:cry: :repost:

dymz999
07-12-2005, 09:09 PM
The least it does is embarass the hell out of somebody! Embarassment and somebody paying big bucks for a dumb ticket is a sure way to change a person's perspective before they get seriously hurt.

awd
07-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Every super-neon I see tries to fast n' furious me.

Supa Dexta
07-12-2005, 09:47 PM
This city is one of the easiest to navigate, yet the people here have the hardest time doing it... And I've been coast to coast a few times....

:dunno:

sxtasy
07-12-2005, 11:28 PM
lol, quit drivin like a dumbass Voodoo;)

b_t
07-13-2005, 08:23 AM

Exactly. The only people who don't like driving in major US cities are people not accustomed to drivers knowing where they want to go instead of speeding up/slowing down, changing lanes constantly & without signaling, cutting off three lanes of traffic to turn-off instead of using the turn-off lane, etc.

I had friends visit from Seattle which is far larger than Calgary and told them to take Deerfoot from south to beddington trail to get to my house. When they were leaving they asked if I could give them an alternate route other than Deerfoot as they were too frightened to take it again.

If you spend alot of time in large US cities you will find that their drivers are far better than Calgary's.

actually... when I was in LA and Hawaii I saw some terrible driving.
in both places, everybody had a habit of muscling their way into turns. If they were turning left, they would pull out onto the road and block one lane while waiting for a space in the other lane, sometimes if they were in a big truck and small car was coming up they would just push in and take the spot.
they had a bad habit of spinning their tires all the fuckin time. I know american pavement is slippier, especially in Hawaii, but everybody no matter what they drove probably peeled out every other time they started from a light.
there were still old people who sucked at driving and young people who were big pricks - except a lot of those old and young people were in far, far nicer cars that were a lot faster, so it wasn't unusual to see a kid in a Viper bombing down a beachfront road at 75mph. there were lots of people in big SUVs who used the size of their vehicle to push other cars out of the way
the highway was good, if you liked being on the edge of your seat. everybody at least maintained 1.5 second following distance but there were more then a few cars racing around.
in hawaii, the locals were terrible drivers. they would straddle dotted lines, for instance...

i could go on and on. different experiences, maybe, but on average the people in the states were total dumbfucks. don't believe me??
http://www.driveandstayalive.com/info%20section/statistics/multi-country_death-rates_1988-2001.htm
per capita death rates in traffic accidents. Canada has 9.3 and the United States has 14.9... there was 6,356,000 car accidents in the United States in the year 2000.

GoChris
07-13-2005, 09:10 AM
I used to take 22x everday to work and got cut off so many times it wasnt funny.

perhaps, and its just a theory im not taking any sides, if you were still passed doing by someone doing 80, then maybe you didnt have enough time to pull out and get up to speed :dunno:

ACX
07-13-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by awd
Every super-neon I see tries to fast n' furious me.

Every impreza I see tries to fast n furious me what a co-inky-dink...

Anyways. perspective I guess.

awd
07-13-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by ACX

True, its all relative to what we are driving I guess.

CryoCarnage
07-13-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by illeagle
Why can't we all just get along?!?!:cry:

WHy ruin the funny thread :whipped: :whipped:

ACX
07-13-2005, 10:56 AM

lol I lived in Orange county for 8 months and drove the 405 almost daily.. If anyone thinks they have the best drivers in the Los Angeles area, I'll need the number of their drug dealer.

Aleks
07-13-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by ACX

I never get challenged by imprezas or neons :(

JAYMEZ
07-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I get challenged by both subs and neons ... Its just summer time , everyone lieks to drive a bit fast , I dont blame them ... People need to learn to get out of the fast lane to prevent people weaving in and out.

gpomp
07-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Aleks

I never get challenged by imprezas or neons :(
meh, neither do i

dymz999
07-14-2005, 10:40 AM
I lived in orlando for almost 2 years. Most people that drive down in the states are pretty courtesy, BUT. I would seriously be more concerned about being shot by somebody lol. Seriously man you drive around and see guys in trucks with shotguns lol.

adrianracer
07-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%
Pretty hard to chase an SRT-4 in a GSXR!!!! Ha, Ha Maybe that is why he is mad?

QuasarCav
07-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by adrianracer

Pretty hard to chase an SRT-4 in a GSXR!!!! Ha, Ha Maybe that is why he is mad?

Step away from the crack pipe. I dont care what stage of turbo neon you have a sport bike will chase you down and eat your babies.

adrianracer
07-14-2005, 02:54 PM

Step away from the crack pipe. I dont care what stage of turbo neon you have a sport bike will chase you down and eat your babies.

Ok GSR or whatever those slow Honda cars are called!!

QuasarCav
07-14-2005, 03:20 PM
I've seen many a SRT-4 driver driving like a Maniac, but hey if I had a fast car I would too.

ACX
07-14-2005, 03:41 PM
I've seen many a SRT-4 driver driving like a Maniac, but hey if I had a fast car I would too.

I've seen roughly 1 google guys driving like maniacs, in varying degrees of fast cars..

:barf: :angel:

Tilly
07-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
I get challenged by both subs and neons ... Its just summer time , everyone lieks to drive a bit fast , I dont blame them ... People need to learn to get out of the fast lane to prevent people weaving in and out.

I agree with you on this 100%. If drivers simply followed the simple, and logical, rules of the road written by the provincial/canadian government, there wouldn't be problems like this in the first place. I can't count the number of times I've had to "autobahn" people on the highway just to get past them. Speeding is the problem of the person who is speeding, not the person who is driving the limit -- if one wants to drive well, then they should follow ALL the rules of the road, and not just SOME of them.

Aleks
07-14-2005, 06:22 PM

LOL I think SRT-4s are pretty slow for how much power they put out. In fact his GSR is faster than many SRT-4s out there :poosie:

adrianracer
07-14-2005, 06:45 PM

LOL I think SRT-4s are pretty slow for how much power they put out. In fact his GSR is faster than many SRT-4s out there :poosie:

Yeah, you are right mid 5 secs to 100kph is slow :nut:
So, a 350Z is even slower because it puts out more power and has the same 0-100kph time?

Aleks
07-14-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm just messing around man. I don't wanna start another shit show here. Come out to the track and see how quick the SRT4s run ;)

turbo'dGSR
07-14-2005, 10:01 PM

For N/A motors, Vtec hondas make pretty good power.
Oh also, are you the only person around here with a turbo? :dunno:

Thanks for clarifying that Aleks
:)

gpomp
07-14-2005, 10:17 PM

there are at least 4-5 ppl in THIS thread with hondas which could spank srt4's all day long. so stfu if you don't know what you're talking about.

adrianracer
07-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by gpomp

there are at least 4-5 ppl in THIS thread with hondas which could spank srt4's all day long. so stfu if you don't know what you're talking about.

Hey boy watch your mouth! How much did you spend to get them there? How often do they blow up?, and does your warrenty cover the bang?
BTW, I raced Honda's in the Honda/Michelin series in the 90's, and own an Odyssey to hall the kids around, so I know how good they are engineered and built, but please, they don't make one off the showroom floor that is even close to the SRT4. And all you goofs with the gay tin can exhausts have given them such a bad reputation that it is way too hard for an old guy not to tease!!! Ok kids, quiet.

88CRX
07-15-2005, 12:07 AM

Hey boy watch your mouth! How much did you spend to get them there? How often do they blow up?, and does your warrenty cover the bang?
BTW, I raced Honda's in the Honda/Michelin series in the 90's, and own an Odyssey to hall the kids around, so I know how good they are engineered and built, but please, they don't make one off the showroom floor that is even close to the SRT4. And all you goofs with the gay tin can exhausts have given them such a bad reputation that it is way too hard for an old guy not to tease!!! Ok kids, quiet.

haha.... most of those guys spent alot less then some of these neon's cost off the floor :rofl: