PDA

View Full Version : FS: 92 Laser RS AWD M/T

dsmturbo
07-13-2005, 09:55 AM
Unfortunately, due to financial situation (flood in basement) I must sell my Baby. I have owned this Laser the longest of any of my numerous vehicles. I think I bought her in 2001, but I would have to look at the receipt, if I still have it. Anyway, here are some of the particulars on my car. Those who have seen her, I am sure would comment that she is one nice Laser. It is so hard to remember all the repairs and enhancements done to it. The car has 158K on it and is mostly original paint.

1992 Laser AWD Turbo M/T
2.0L 4G63 6 bolt block
LSD
Big 16G
RC 550cc Injectors
Upgraded fuel pump 255?
Boost Guage, A/F guage
Synthetic oil and fluids
2.5" turbo-back exhaust
MAFT
17" ASA 5 Spoke IS1, 215/50 R17 Eagle RSA
Eibach Pro-Kit springs (1")
AGX struts
Sunroof
Tint, bra, CD/MP3 player, alarm
New timing belt, pulleys and seals
New battery, new brakes, windshield, door mouldings, hatch shocks

I am asking $6700.00 for her
Please PM or email:
[email protected]

SOLD thank to all who were interested

Z24_3.1
07-13-2005, 12:19 PM
wan na part the rims?

nhlfan
07-13-2005, 01:28 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

2.0turbo
07-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

dsmturbo
07-13-2005, 07:18 PM
:guns: Hey, careful with the OLD GUY stuff...LOL

Just turned 53 on the 11th...hehehe

Thanks for the plug. My Laser has been babied, except when vertigo gets ahold of her..course he is my tuner/mechanic/problem solver son..:thumbsup:

She could use some custom IC pipes though. Here are the few things wrong with her, AFAIK:
driver's side pass window button sticks sometimes (up)
rear window defogger quit working
foglight doesn't work
sunroof rattles sometimes
paint looks it's age I guess (A friend did me a favor and repainted some of car due to fading etc..didn't do a good job
small dent (rip) in front bumper

Forgot to mention, I may be willing to accept a partial trade in neighbourhood of $1000-2500.00 depending on what it is. As I will require another vehicle and I like interesting stuff:
Toyota, Nissan, Colt, VR4 (lol), Daytona, Shadow...etc

dsmturbo
07-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, my Baby is considered SOLD as of today to a very nice gentleman from Edmonton.

He says hold her until end of month:thumbsup:

Going to be very sad to see her go, but I am sure she is getting a good home.