PDA

View Full Version : white Civic Si on crowchild

b_t
07-13-2005, 06:03 PM
my mistake. now I feel like a terrible person.

Kirbs17
07-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Sounds like your typical idiot driver. Havent spent more time in the city with work lately, its an oddity if you dont see one a day. Glad to hear nothin happened to you

dj_honda
07-14-2005, 02:43 PM
haha....it sounds like my car, but my wheels are grey, my liscense plate is comepletely different, and any chick that rides in my car wouldn't ever look at a dsm ;) lol j/k.

not to mention i dont drive like a jackass, but people like this is why hondas get a bad name.

:thumbsdow

QuasarCav
07-14-2005, 02:50 PM
That was me, sorry.

I was trying to wave at you and my friend was trying to get your attention but you didn't see me. My seeing is not so good.

b_t
07-14-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
That was me, sorry.

I was trying to wave at you and my friend was trying to get your attention but you didn't see me. My seeing is not so good.

ahahaha was that really you!??? fuck!
shit sorry if I was harsh man, I just thought you were being a prick. The whole time I was thinking "I hope I know this person and it isn't just some random guy, maybe he's from Beyond?" but it had been an extremely bad day so I came home and vented.
:rofl: Nothin to do with you, any other day and it would have been no problem
gawd I'm such a prick :cry:

3G
07-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by b_t

ahahaha was that really you!??? fuck!
shit sorry if I was harsh man, I just thought you were being a prick. The whole time I was thinking "I hope I know this person and it isn't just some random guy, maybe he's from Beyond?" but it had been an extremely bad day so I came home and vented.
:rofl: Nothin to do with you, any other day and it would have been no problem
gawd I'm such a prick :cry:

I think you got owned lol quasar dirves a teg lol

b_t
07-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by 3G

I think you got owned lol quasar dirves a teg lol

hmm maybe so, but I don't see any reason for an owning so I'm just going to go along with it and assume he is being honest

QuasarCav
07-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Hahahaha

I've always wanted to do that, goes to show that you never know who is on the boards.

b_t
07-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Hahahaha

I've always wanted to do that, goes to show that you never know who is on the boards.

damn
:banghead:

Primer_Drift
07-14-2005, 03:18 PM
:rofl:
Nothing like admitting you are a prick yourself after going off about a bad driver

b_t
07-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
:rofl:
Nothing like admitting you are a prick yourself after going off about a bad driver

never before have I served myself so badly. but there are definitely nicer people in the world then me :D

QuasarCav
07-14-2005, 03:28 PM
I love you man