PDA

View Full Version : lost my ticket....is that ok?

Audio_Rookie
07-14-2005, 05:58 AM
I lost the yellow ticket thing that says I have to pay my bill by today....and I was gonna pay today, but I lost the ticket...

do I need this to go pay the bill or If I show up at the court house with ID can they search it and get me to pay it??

It is due today so im kind of scared....

simple questions though..im not sure because its my first ticket...

thinmyster
07-14-2005, 07:22 AM
phone the registry first dude... they would know way before anyone of us would.. and there is usually one right close to where you live too :thumbsup:

Weapon_R
07-14-2005, 09:34 AM
They can get it for you. You fill out a form once you walk in, and they can get a copy for u

QuasarCav
07-14-2005, 09:35 AM
I think you have to pay a replacement fee.

GTS Jeff
07-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
I think you have to pay a replacement fee.

I'm not totally positive on this, but I don't think there is a fee. Just go in, say you want to pay your ticket, and give them your driver's license.

Edit: Go to the courthouse, not the registry office. The courthouse has everything on file.

d-UNiT
07-14-2005, 10:39 AM
they will only have it on file if its past due

i remember, i had a speeding ticket before, and when i went in the registry to switch over all my info to my new car i asked if i could pay my ticket and they said we dont have one here for you..

:dunno: still havent paid though

Audio_Rookie
07-15-2005, 06:29 AM
update for everyone...just went to courthouse on my break from work... gave them some photo ID and they pulled the ticket up and I paid it...

no replacement fee....was fairly quick...

thnx guys.