PDA

View Full Version : Initial D: Live Action

infected
07-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Not sure if this is the right section but it seems like a few people still haven't seen the new Initial D Live Action movie.

http://thewirdsdomain.com/

It is under the "Anime" section
Enjoy :)

xcelr8
07-15-2005, 02:17 AM
is this one the mandirin version?

Zephyr
07-15-2005, 02:40 AM
i have the mandarin version.. ill post up the bt when i find it again...very high quality too, not bootleg from the theater

plus this movie has a lot of dialogue, if u dont understand chinese then you're kinda SOL...there is no english subtitles yet. so if u really want to understand it, go make a chinese friend LOL

the movie is kinda good, a lot of changes, but i guess its understandable when u have to fit all three stages in 1 hour and 40 min. i had to rewatch it again because i had to translate it to my girlfriend the whole time...

Sorath
07-15-2005, 02:59 AM
i like how they made it look like his dad chose the wrong path and he picked the sucessful one

Skyline_Addict
07-15-2005, 04:26 AM
i could understand most of the movie's dialogue.
it was actually alot better than i thought...acting was lame, as expected, but i thought the races and cars were quite well done.

i love the part when ryousuke and takumi do gutter technique together.

Ed the SOHC
07-15-2005, 08:22 AM
the one i got from bt.beyond.ca had english subtitle but i had to convert the avi2dvd.

bonnieclyde240
07-15-2005, 10:49 AM
whoo hoo! thank you! :clap:

Ed the SOHC
07-16-2005, 07:38 AM
Since some ppl are having problems getting the english subs, I'll tell you how I did it.

First of course, I went to bt.beyond.ca downloaded the movie (AVI) and with it was the ".srt" file.

Next I grabbed a program called "AVI2DVD - TrustFm" converted it from AVI to Mpeg(DVD) and in step 4 of that program I added the ".srt" file.

Finally, I burnt it on to a dvd using dvd shrink and made sure the english sub was checked.

Hope that helps you fellow beyonders.

403Gemini
07-16-2005, 12:11 PM
thanks so much man!